I miss you

My Love for You

 

Jiyeon and Baekhyun walked happily while intertwined their hands at Han River.

They’re officially as a couple now and they always together whether they at school or out of school.

___________________________________________________________________

Until now, Myungsoo still ignored Jiyeon because she already had a couple.

*As long as you happy, I’m happy.* Myungsoo thought.

Myungsoo bumped into Baekhyun at corridor of their class.

“Baekhyun-shhi, I hope you don’t ever hurt Jiyeon.”

“Don’t worry. I will never hurt her. Just take care of yourself.” Baekhyun smirked.

*Why I feel something bad gonna happens?*

______________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon walked alone when she on the way to her next class.

Myungrae did not attend school today because of fever.

While on the way to the next class, Jiyeon bumped into Myungsoo.

Both of them stopped on their track.

“Myungsoo oppa.”

“Jiyeon-ah.”

They said unison while their eyes meet each other.

“Lady first.” Myungsoo said.

“Em…… Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Lately, you always ignore me when you see me or bumped to me. Why? Do you hate me?” Jiyeon asked because she really curious about it. Before this, Myungsoo always annoyed her whenever he see her. But now, Myungsoo just ignore her like she never exist.

Myungsoo just looked at Jiyeon with his lovely eyes before answer Jiyeon’s question.

*She’s really beautiful. Why I didn’t noticed it before Baekhyun came?* Myungsoo thought.

“Em….. Look, you have a boyfriend now. And I don’t want to disturb you anymore. If I was your boyfriend either, I don’t want my girlfriend to close with other guys especially a pretty girlfriend like you. I hope you understand. Don’t ever think that I hate you,Jiyeon.” Myungsoo explained.

“I have something to do now. See you again, Jiyeon.” Myungsoo smiled.

“I miss you.” Jiyeon mumbled after Myungsoo left her.

______________________________________________________________________