Jealousy and Revenge -Part 2-

My Love for You

"Sara? What sara? Aish Sungyeol oppa is really a choding" You laughed a bit .

The other side , Myungsoo was watching you all over the time .

*You seem happy if Sungyeol hyung talks to you.* Myungsoo thought while his gaze still on you .

Myungrae just watching his brother . She followed Myungsoo's gazed .

*Oppa . Are you falling for my bestfriend?*Myungrae thought and her eyes still on Myungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On the plane .

"Jiyeon-ah , come sits beside me ." Woohyun pulled your hands .

Myungrae just followed you . As Myungrae wants to sits beside you , Myungsoo voiced out .

"I want to sits beside Jiyeon." Myungsoo said .

"But oppa~ I want to 'chit-chat' with Jiyeon." Myungrae pouted.

"No buts. Just sits beside Sungyeol there."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-So , this is the arrangement on the plane.-

Dongwoo - Hoya - Sungjong               Sunggyu - Sungyeol - Myungrae               Myungsoo - Jiyeon - Woohyun

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sungyeol oppa , do you noticed that Myungsoo oppa is little bit strange lately ?" Myungrae asked .

"I've noticed too. Especially when he's around Jiyeon . Is that possible Myungsoo already falled in love with Jiyeon?" Sungyeol said .

"I think its possible oppa . Because I know Myungsoo oppa characters. He's love to annoyed someone that he loves . And Myungsoo oppa always like that to Jiyeon ." Myungrae explained to Sungyeol .

Suddenly Sunggyu voice out . "Aish , why two of you so noisy ? I cant sleep you know . Now , just keep silent . If you want to talk , just whisper to each other ." Sunggyu said it frustrated.

"Uppss . Mianhae Sunggyu oppa." Myungrae said it with cute voice.

"Mianhae hyung ." Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Woohyun oppa ." You shake his body a little but there's still no response .

"Aish . I'm so boring right now. There's no one can I talk with ." You said.

Suddenly Myungsoo intterupt you , "I'm here . You can talk to me ."

" I thought you were sleeping . I dont want to disturb you." You explained.

"Okay  , now want do you want to talk about ?" Myungsoo asked you.

"Ehm , I'm curious about something . Do you have girlfriend ?" You asked shyly.

"No , I dont have . Why you asked ? Do you want to be my girlfriend ?" Myungsoo smirked .

"A-ani ! I dont like you . " You said .

"I know . You dont like me but you love me right ?" Myungsoo teased you .

"No ! I hate you ! You always make me mad . And I dont like it . Get it ?" You said .

"Nae nae . I love you too baby ."Myungsoo smiled at you .

"Aish . Better I sleep than talk to you ." You closed your eyes immediately .

Slowly , you already in your dreamland .

Myungsoo saw your head already on Woohyun's shoulder .

He cant take it anymore . Jealousy filled up on his heart . He quickly pull your head and put it on his shoulder.

*I'm not denying it anymore . You're so pretty Jiyeon-ah. Even when you're sleeping .* Myungsoo your hair while admired at your face .

While Myungsoo admired your face , he leaned forward towards you slowly until his lips meet yours . He kissed you without you knowing .

*What am I doing ? Why I kissed her ?Aish Myungsoo , micheoso!* He quickly pulled from the kissed .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo didnt know that his sister and Sungyeol watched him kissed Jiyeon .

"Oppa oppa , did you see that ?" Myungrae asked Sungyeol .

"I've saw it Myung~" Sunyeol replied.

Sungyeol and Myungrae looked each other.

"Omo! They kissed!" They said unison but not loud.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for grammar mistakes .

I'm not good in English :)