Strength

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV:

"Yaaa! Yoo Jeongyeon!! Wake up this instant!" I yelled looking at that girl still sleeping on the couch. Everyone else was awake and were eating breakfast. Except this one person.

"IM NAYEON!" I yelled looking at the girl on the table. She gulped in fear and slowly turned to me. I smiled and pointed at her girlfriend. She nodded her head and shot up to wake her up.

"Jeongg! Wake up!" she said sweetly and shook her girlfriend. I tapped my foot and waited behind her.

"Tsk" I grunted when Nayeon succeeded and Jeong sat up groggily.
"You have 20 minutes. Get ready and meet me outside." I told the two of them.

"The rest of you. OUT!" I yelled pointing at the door.

Sheesh. They all acted like kids. I was the only sensible person here. Even the queen was a kid. Yikes.

We went over to the familiar training ground where Momo had been bringing me with her to train her powers. We'd come here every weekend and any holiday we'd get and train here. Even though I didn't have an element as my spirit I improved my fighting abilities and my stamina. Out of all these people here, only one person seemed like a candidate who could finish the obstacle course. Myoui Mina. She seemed to have a good stamina.

We gathered in the arena and began to do some basic stretches. Nayeon and Jeong soon joined us so we decided it was time to start.

"As you guys might've realised, you aren't good at fighting nor do you have stamina" I said sweetly. They all looked at me with a smug expression.

"So, we will begin your physical training today. I'll be dividing you into two groups. Yaa! NaJeongSaDa! Over here. The rest are to go with Momo" I ordered and the scowled and went over to their respective groups.

"We will begin with some basic fighting moves today. Momo, what will you do?" I asked Momo who was looking at the river below."

"I'm increasing their endurance. I'll be at the stairs" she called and beckoned her group to follow her.

"Okay! So let's begin with the basics! " I asked them to move out of the arena and pulled the lever to change the barren ground into a training ground with dummies to kick and punch.

"Woah!" Sana exclaimed looking at the training ground.

"What is this place?" Dahyun asked. Me and Momo had given them the brief details saying I'd figured out that she was the queen as I happened to read it in her head. Then I told them that this was a secret hideout which was a lie. This was a secret yes, but the reason no one came here wasn't true. This place was the centre of magic. Training here would benefit us all. The spirits usually helped make the courses harder and more challenging. But, they would know in due time.

I snapped my fingers and replied "A place which will train you much better than at school. Now let's begin"

I started with basic squats, lunges, sit ups, push ups, various kinds of  jumps and then began teaching them the basics of fighting.

"Yaaa! Jihyo.. We need a break" Nayeon unnie said panting

"Yeah" Sana agreed while wiping her forehead.

 I let them rest for 15 minutes and began again. We did some good progress for another hour until Sana and Nayeon collapsed on the floor and whined "Aishh!! This is too much! I'm sure Momo is not torturing them as much as you are drilling us!"

"What?" I asked

"You are killing us!" Dahyun complained with a frown and a pout.

"You think I am killing you?" I asked them. They were mistaken. Momo was 100 times worse. But they didn't know that did they?

"Ehh. Just get up! We cannot waste time like this" I snapped getting them to start again. But, I could see that they were drained out so I decided to end the training for today. It would do me no good if they were completely sore tomorrow. It would only be an extra problem.

"Go rest, I'll go check what the others are doing. Don't go anywhere! I'll give you guys a tour later but please stay in the house" I said and went over to where Momo was torturing the others.

I hiked up to the mountain and sure enough I could see a fully exhausted Tzuyu leaning against the tree.

"Oh unnie!" Chaeyoung greeted as she came from behind me with Mina.

"Hi Jihyo" Mina said and I waved at them.

"How was training?" I asked them. The moment I mentioned that their faces fell and they groaned.

"Please prepare an early funeral for us" Tzuyu said with a groan and Chaeng nodded.

I laughed and asked them "Where's the devil?"

"She told us she'd be back in a while. So we were just going to head back and rest." Mina replied. I nodded and let it go when her thoughts came into mine. I ended up reading her mind and stilled. She was Momo's soulmate? It took me a whole minute to get my thoughts straight.

"Mina" I called as the three of them turned to go back down.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I need to speak to you, you both can go back. I'll accompany Mina" Mina halted and while the other two went down slowly.

"So.." I began

"You read my mind?" she asked me. I nodded

"Is it true?" I asked her

"I.. Don't know. I am confused. I barely know her!" she gushed.

"Sana and Nayeon didn't know their soulmates too, they only got to know them once they met them." I told her. She bit her lip and sighed.

"Does Momo know?" I asked her

"I.. Don't know. I don't think so. Please... Please don't tell her" She told me. This was going to be interesting.

"So... What are your thoughts on her?" I teased. She blushed and looked away.

"Hmmm? Someone seems to be happy" I continued looking at her turn red.

"I.... It's too early for that" She snapped and stormed off in the wrong direction.

"Aish! Saying that is enough, but going off to someplace she doesn't know isn't" I muttered and ran behind her to make sure she doesn't get lost.

 

Mina's POV:

Training had been so hard. So damn hard. It had killed the three of them. Momo didn't seem to kind when it came to training. She got them to carry the water buckets all the way from the bottom to the top of the mountain in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter