Risks We Take

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's POV:
I slept peacefully for the first time in a week. Momo was back, she seemed fine and I knew Mina and Momo would come back together. I smiled as I got up and went down to make breakfast. As usual the groceries had appeared on the countertop. I always wondered where they used to come from, but I gave up trying to find the source two months after we'd arrived. I knew it was some magically rigged house so why bother trying to find what it means. 
I smiled and started making breakfast. Soon, Jeong and Nayeon unnie joined me and we made breakfast for the 7 of us. It seemed like the remaining 2 were still somewhere.  I chopped the fruits and placed them in a bowl on the table as Dahyun, Chae and Tzuyu sat down. Jeong was done making the pancakes, so we all sat down on the table.
Sana rushed in and took a seat. We all began to eat the delicious pancakes. Jeongyeon was an excellent cook. The pancakes were so delicious. Yumm
"This is soo good unnie!" Chaeyoung said as she filled with it. 
Jeongyeon chuckled and said "Eat slowly! You'll choke yourself eating like that".
"I wonder what they're doing right now" Sana started. Aishh. She and her dirty mind. Can't she leave straight folks like me alone? I got replays of what happened in their rooms at night everyday anyways. None of them could stop thinking about it when they came for breakfast. And I.. I had to hear all those thoughts! Sometimes even see images. My mind had been scarred for life. 
"Who knows" Nayeon unnie said with a smirk. I knew where this topic was eventually going to end in. Before they could go on, I diverted the topic.
"Now that Momo is back, we need to get back to our training schedule. We've been slacking off a little for the past week."
"Of course we have! We've been looking for her all this while!" Dahyun answered
"And she comes back like she just went out for an hour" Tzuyu added with an annoyed face.
"And here I was thinking you guys actually missed me" Momo said from the door. Sana and Nayeon screamed as Momo entered from nowhere.
"Can you please stop doing that?!" I yelled.
"Yeah! Its creepy!!" Dahyun added. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung exchanged glances before shrugging.
"How.. How long have you been there?" Jeong asked her with a frown.
"Long enough" she said as she sat down in an empty chair.
"Want some?" Sana asked offering a bite of her pancake. Momo took a bite and folded her arms.
"Shoot" she said. Why was that woman like that? That would be her downfall one day. That sass and behaviour. 
"Where's Mina?" Jeong asked. Of all the things to ask. Momo chuckled and pointed in the direction of their room. "She's sleeping. And in case you were wondering what happened last night I'll just say that we're good". I nodded.
"Where were you?" I asked her. She looked at me and smirked. Weird I thought
"I'll make you all a deal. We can go into the town tomorrow and you guys can meet your families. But... You won't  get to ask me where I was again" she said. What did she think of herself? I'd forget about where she went in a week anyways,  But.... Seeing my family after 6 months! I beamed and said "Deal". All of us were smiling as we cleaned up after breakfast and headed outside for training. 
We'd all written them a note every m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter