Confession Part II

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV:

The sun had already set, but  Momo and Mina hadn't come home yet. This was normal but since it was raining quite heavily, I was worried they might get sick. I looked away from the window and sat down on the couch and laid my head on Jeong's shoulder. Both Dahyun and Nayeon gave me the 'I'll kill you' look, but I just rolled me eyes and snuggled next to Jeong. She even put her arm around me. I sent a victorious smile to the two jealous girlfriends. The looked smug as they turned back to what they'd been doing. They seemed to be engrossed in the history novel they'd found in the attic.

We had dinner, and cleaned up but the two of them hadn't returned yet. I was starting to get worried. As if I'd summoned her from my thoughts the door opened revealing a sobbing Mina. I rushed to her as Tzu warmed the air instantly seeing a drenched and distraught Mina. I looked behind her to find Momo, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I could only guess what had happened. Mina wouldn't stop crying nor did she want to tell us what happened. We threatened her to go wake Jihyo to read her mind and tell us what had happened if she didn't speak.

She fought with Momo. A voice rang in my head. I whipped my head to see the others having woken up and come down.

She.. Messed up. The voice, Jihyo said again. Tzu stiffened, so I knew she was telling the same thing to us all.

"I... Kissed her" Mina began and wiped her eyes  before continuing

"The.. Tattoo appeared and she didn't respond for a while. I asked her why she had been silent and she asked me if I'd known . I told her I did and I might have explained why I hadn't told her about it the wrong way. She... She thought I was happy that I was mated with a queen of this realm and that I thought she was some sort of tool or something. I didn't mean to say anything like that! It turned out badly!"

She sobbed into her hands and Tzuyu rubbed her arms. Chae went and wrapped her hands around Mina and pulled her face into her and rubbed her back as Mina sobbed her eyes out. I saw Nayeon unnie return with a mug in her hand. Hot chocolate.. She handed the mug to Mina and said "Don't worry, you will figure it out. Try again when she comes back okay? We'll help you if you want". I got up and hugged Mina and smiled at her before leaving here there with the others. I walked into the balcony and stared outside. Where was Momo? Though I knew it wasn't anyone's fault I wanted to go console Momo. Mina had a shoulder to cry on now that she had come back.. But Momo was probably crying alone and suffering out there.

"I just hope it doesn't get worse" I whispered into the night and went back inside to try and get some sleep. After a few hours I gave up and went down. I saw Mina had passed out on the couch. The door was open, so I went out to see Jeong sitting on the training field and staring up at the sky. I sat down beside her and looked up too. The sun was almost up.

"I wonder where she is" Jeong whispered as she looked down.

"Me too" I mumbled and looked at her.

"I... I just want to tell her she isn't a power tool! She is Hirai Momo my best friend! I don't care about her power or status. I just....feel bad" she whispered. I wanted to do the same. I hugged my knees and sat there till Jihyo called the two of us for breakfast.

The mood was depressing. All of us were affected and were sulky. We ate in silence and then decided to go find Momo. 

We looked everywhere but couldn't find her. We searched every inch and corner but couldn't find her anywhere. We'd spent the whole day searching but, there were no traces of Momo.

We ate dinner in quietly as an awkward mood hung in the air.

"This is all my fault, I am sorry" Mina said quietly. None of us replied. I mentally slapped myself. Uh, now she would definitely blame herself.

"No.. It's not" I told her

"Yeah, such things happen Minari.." Chae added with a reassuring smile.

"She left because of me" She whispered.

"She'll be back don't worry" Jihyo said with a nod. It was getting late, so we decided to go sleep. I hugged Dahyun tight that night. I cried into her chest like a baby while she just quietly pat my head and let me cry it all out.

When I was done, she kissed me and pulled me to her and we slept cuddling in each other's embrace.

 

Mina's POV:

I don't know what I had been thinking when I kissed her but now I regretted ever having made a move on her. I should have probably told her before or done something like that. And.. Now she thought I only wanted to be with her because of her power. That wasn't the reason! I didn't care about that! I.. I was powerful in my own way.

Where was she? I felt so bad. Everyone was worried abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter