Confession

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV:

It had been five months since we'd come here, and we were working hard. Somehow none of them had found out my secret and I was relieved that I could stay here for longer. I'd become closer to all of them even Momo. I'd began to develop feelings towards her. Momo and I matched rather well. I found myself staring at her all the time.. The others would tease me and I really didn't know how Momo couldn't sense the bond yet. I was a little disappointed but I decided to let it go. I had improved in my fighting. The others were really good too. But the most impressive performer was Momo. Her powers completely baffled me. How could she have that kind of control over them? She could easily destroy an army of trained soldiers if she continued to train the way she did. It was because of that training that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had been able to learn so much. I had already learnt to fight before I met them, so it wasn't much of a learning for me. Though it sure was more practice. I had gotten over the feud I'd had with Sana and we were getting along well. All of them had a unique story. Nayeon unnie had come from a rich family. She was a heiress in simple terms. Her family owned many of the biggest trade markets hence they had flourished and made that much profit. Jeong' s family owned a diner. It was pretty well known. Momo I didn't know, but Sana had told me she'd had a hard time. Sana, Jihyo's and Dahyun's were from families who worked hard to earn a living. Chae lived with her aunt and older brother while Tzu's parents were missing. They left her with Sana's parents and went away. Tzu was raised with Sana's parents. Though she said she received gifts and letters from them every year on various holidays. My story on the other hand wasn't like any of theirs. I grew up in a beautiful place but the people who claimed to have raised me were mean and horrible. Sure, I had picked up that trait from them but it was buried deep down. I sighed and looked around me. I was actually happy now. My childhood wasn't a very nice one but if I had to go through it all again in order to meet these girls, I'd gladly do it. I looked at the rest of them training and decided to join them. I paired up with Nayeon unnie and did some basic flips, kicks and punches.

"Mina, we should start doing some training to bring out your powers. I think we've done a lot in the physical training but almost nothing in the power area. " Jihyo stated as she saw Sana and Dahyun's work to create a whirlpool strong enough to destroy anything in its path.

Momo having appeared from nowhere replied " I'll help you"

I was shocked. My heart began to beat faster than ever. I gulped and nodded. I looked at Jihyo who gave me a sly smile and sent me off with a wink. I passed Sana who mouthed "Go for it". I hoped Momo hadn't seen that exchange as I followed her to a meadow a little away from our usual training spot. She stopped a few feet away and I stood next to her. She smiled and stood closer to me. I tried to slow down my heart and speak to her normally

 

Momo's POV:

I had some suspicions about what her power was. I had been monitoring the way she foug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter