Betrayal Part I

Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV:

I was walking around looking for Momo and Mina. I was actually bored and decided to spy on them. I was making my fifth round of the forest when someone stumbled into my view. Momo.
"Hey Moguri! Where's Mitang" I teased and ran to her. It was getting dark so I couldn't see her face. I nudged her with my hips and she cried out in pain. I panicked and asked "Momo?" This time I squinted to see something dark and wet on her side. "MOMO!" I yelled and took her good side to lean on me and half dragged half carried her to the house. She kept whimpering in pain at the movement but I was focused on getting her there. I concentrated and blasted the door open as we were nearing the house. "S-Ssana" she got out and I knew she was losing her consciousness. Tzuyu who had been gaping at the door blown apart saw me hauling a half unconscious Momo. She ran to us and gasped when she saw my bloodied hand from where I held it against Momo's wound so that she wouldn't bleed to death.

I dragged Momo to the bathroom and yanked her clothes off. Her clothes were anyways wet with blood. Oh Momo. I cried when I saw her wound. I calmed my breathing and yelled at Tzuyu to turn on the shower. I needed water to heal her. I tried hard to get that water to heal her. I managed to stop the bleeding but it was barely happening. I was losing my sanity. I wasn't losing my best friend like this. Hell no!. Tzuyu who seemed to notice my panicked breathing ran out and brought in a sleepy Chaeyoung. Chae shrieked when she saw the blood and Momo who was in my lap. Tzuyu ran back in with some soil in her hands. What was she doing? Oh gods! None of us were doctors! How were we going to heal her? My head began to spin
"Chae, help unnie. Use this soil to heal her. It should work.. She needs all the elements by her side when we heal her. I think it it will work"

Nayeon unnie had come down and was rubbing her sleepy eyes. What luck! She was an air wielder

I blasted a wave of water at her face to help her wake up as Chae and Tzu spread the soil on Momo's wound.

Unnie blinked and "Momo? Oh my oh" she got out while her breathing turned ragged.

"I need all of us to use our powers and try heal her" Tzu instructed.

"I have never tried healing!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed

"Just.. Just calm down and let the power flow through  you. It's like flowing through you but don't attack."

"Guys!! We're losing her!!" Chae yelled as she was noticing Momo's dropping pulse.

I shut my eyes and let my magic flow into her. I remembered all the good times I had with Momo and all the amazing things about her. I opened my eyes and noticed the others were panting softly. I saw Nayeon unnie was crying softly. I noticed some colour return to Momo's pale cheeks and I could feel the life being restored in her. She gasped and opened her eyes. We all stopped and looked at her. She was panting and  muttered a something before drifting off.

I slumped against the wall and cradled her sleeping head. The others fell to the floor and we smiled at each other. I allowed my heart to calm down. I let the tears I'd been holding back fall.

"Shhhh... She's fine.. " Tzuyu consoled me. I didn't know how long had passed but when I opened my eyes I saw Chae return with Jeong, Dahyun and Jihyo. They startled when they saw Momo and Me covered in blood. I held out a hand telling them to stop right there. I got up and placed Momo carefully in the tub Nayeon unnie had filled. I left her with unnie as she and Tzuyu helped clean her up. Chae dragged a frozen Jeong and Jihyo and filled them in with whatever she knew. Dahyun helped me clean my bloody hands and kept some clean clothes for me to  change into after my shower. I stood under the shower trying to calm myself down. When I walked out of my room all clean, I went to Momo's room to see her in fresh clothes too. She too was all clean and her side seemed to be bandaged even though I think she was healed.

I trudged downstairs and saw everyone except Jihyo and Jeong huddled by the fireplace. I went over and sat down next to my girlfriend. She just put an arm around me and pulled me close.

We sat in silence for a while drinking the hot chocolate that Tzuyu and Chae made for all of us. Dahyun told me Jeong and Jihyo had gone to look for Mina. Once they returned we started analysin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter