Cai bing x Yujin

Insufficient Funds

*At night Yujin is practicing the dance to How You Like That and Cai bing comes in*

Yujin: Oh hi~ wanna practice with me? 

Cai bing: Sure. 

*Yujin looks over the dance and struggles with it, Cai bing decided to help her*

Cai bing: Do you need help?

Yujin: Yea whenever I do this move I look stiff yet when others do it it looks good. 

Cai bing: Which move is it? 

*Yujin does the move, Cai bing sees what's wrong with it*

Cai bing: Your upper body isn't aligned with your hips. Usually for this move you set your body in an angle but your body is close to being straight. Here, let me help you. 

*Cai bing puts her hands on Yujin's sides to help her but Yujin can't handle it so she messes up and laughs*

Yujin: I'm really sorry I'm just...really ticklish. I know that sounds unprofessional but I didn't mean to slack off. 

Cai bing: It's okay, if it tickles laugh as much as you want. It doesn't bother me. Do you wanna go back to the dance? 

Yujin: Yea let's get back...

*Cai bing puts her hands on Yujin's sides making her smile as Cai bing lowers her body*

Cai bing: You should be this low. Now try to shake your hips. 

*Yujin shakes her hips and Cai bing's method work. Yujin is happy*

Yujin: It worked! Thanks Cai bing, your the best. Beat teammate, best dancer, best friend. 

*Yujin hugs Cai bing putting her in a gay panic*

Yujin: It's probably late...want to grab dinner with me? 

Cai bing: At 11? You didn't eat earlier? 

Yujin: No I started independent practice at six. How about you? I didn't see you go and grab dinner. 

Cai bing: I was doing independent practice for my rapping. Since you reminded me I'll go grab a meal with you. 

*Yujin smiles and holds Cai bing's hand, she tries so hard not to smile. They go to the cafeteria together to eat some food alone in dim lighting*

Yujin: Can I ask you a question, do you like tickling people? 

Cai bing: Huh? 

Yujin: You can be honest with me. We're you really helping me or were you wanting to know how ticklish I was? 

*Cai bing turns quiet and Yujin pats her shoulder*

Cai bing: I'm sorry...

Yujin: No, it's okay. I don't mind being tickled. I've had friends who liked tickling so I ended up enjoying it. There's nothing to apologize for. 

Cai bing: Your sides look squeezable to where I wanted to but I there's a chance I might hurt you. 

Yujin: It takes a lot to make me laugh. I may laugh at light tickles but I'll scream at pinches anywhere. Unless it's my armpits. 

*Yujin looks around to make sure there isn't any cameras*

Yujin: This place looks empty. 

Cai bing: Yea, the camera crew leaves at like 10:30 and they don't come until 5. 

Yujin: Really? 

*Yujin then hugs Cai bing as an excuse to be on her lap*

Yujin: You know I'm giving you permission to tickle me right? My sides are free and huggable if you want a few laughs. 

Cai bing: Oh...I'm sorry I'm not good at this. 

Yujin: I can tell. Am I your first tickle crush? 

Cai bing: Your close...your my close crush. 

*Yujin laughs, thinking that she got rejected*

Yujin: I never thought you would be so awkward. I see you as this girl crush on stage but in reality your so shy that you give me this cheesy confession. I love you too and I would kiss you if I wasn't afraid of cameras showing. 

*Yujin looks for cameras again*

Yujin: Let's go outside, that way I won't wake anyone up with my laughter. 

*Cai bing and Yujin quietly get out of the building and go outside in the darkness*

Yujin: I can already feel our producer scolding at us because we're here unsupervised. 

Cai bing: Should we go back inside? 

Yujin: No it's too quiet. Plus we don't want May to suspect anything. If she knows we're a thing she'll feel like a third wheel again. 

*They find a bench with a street light next to it and walk there, while walking there Cai bing pokes Yujin's sides making her jump*

Yujin: Now isn't the right time! Are you the type that tickles people at the wrong time? 

Cai bing: Probably...

*They reach to their destination and sit on the bench, Cai bing goes back to being extremely awkward*

Yujin: How do you wanna start this? Want me to expose my spots or you? 

Cai bing: You can. 

*Yujin lifts up her shirt a bit as Cai bing starts squeezing her side making Yujin laugh*

Yujin: WAIT WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT READY HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Cai bing: Okay, I'll let you do it. 

*Yujin wants to lift her shirt up but she doesn't trust Cai bing*

Yujin: Promise you won't tickle me unless I say so. 

Cai bing: I promise. 

Yujin: I don't trust you since this is the second time you tickled me at the wrong time. 

*Cai bing puts her hands behind her back but when Yujin exposes a bit of belly Cai bing goes crazy and tickles her bellybutton*

Yujin: HAHAHAHAHA I SAID NOT YET I SAID NOT YET HAHAHAHAHA. 

*Cai bing looks at Yujin with such heart eyes as she lets Yujin go of the tickles*

Yujin: I didn't even lift my shirt and you just started digging in. Calm down and wait...

*Cai bing looks and Yujin and smiles knowing damn well she didn't listen to what she said. So when Yujin lifts up her shirt showing her ribs she ends up tickling her ribs*

Yujin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

*Then Cai bing stops and Yujin gets angry at her*

Yujin: Your on thin ice. Do that again and you won't tickle me. 

Cai bing: I'm sorry, your tummy is cute. 

Yujin: I know it is, I just ate. But please don't start unless I say. 

*Cai bing then does it again and tickles her all night*

🏵️