Reflection

Insufficient Funds

*In the main office of a music company Miren knocks to meet Rain*

Rain: Who is it? 

Miren: It's me sir. 

*Rain sighs*

Rain: Come in Miren. 

*Miren comes in feeling excited*

Miren: I finally have an idea about what group were debuting. This may knock your socks off but look! 

*Miren shows the girls in nice outfits as Rain freaks out*

Rain: Whoa whoa whoa what the hell is this? Are these fans? 

Miren: No these are idols...well trainees. 

Rain: How did you get them here? Did you use my plane? 

Miren: No I bought them tickets here with my own money. Um...take five girls. 

*The girls stay out as Miren closes the door*

Miren: What's wrong? You've complained about wanting new groups in your company without doing a trainee system. 

Rain: Yes but not this quick. I still have lots of events to attend and pay for I don't have time to manage another group. 

Miren: Then why did you make it seem like you wanted a group now? 

Rain: To flex on other CEOs I don't want them knowing that I'm stuck on an idea. 

*Rain paces around in frustration*

Miren: I bought them here because they're the group that got 20 mil off of there reflection dance video. And they say they're former trainees at a popular company. If we snatch them do you know how many fans we'll get? 

Rain: Miren, your not supposed to handle this. Your my assistant, you handle coffee, groceries, my house. Not artists. 

*Miren gets upset*

Miren: I was only trying to help. 

Rain: If you want to help buy me some Krispy Kreme donuts I have a meeting at noon. 

Miren: Yes sir. 

*Then later in the day Miren is on the roof smoking as Minjoo comes back hugging Miren*

Minjoo: Miren, what have we said about smoking? 

Miren: That if I do it I might as well kiss tummy tickles goodbye. Sorry. 

Minjoo: It's okay, I won't tell. I know how stressful it was for you today. 

*Minjoo destroys the cigarette as they look at the city together*

Minjoo: What did he say about us? 

Miren: Since he's struggling financially this year he thinks it's better for him to debut a guy group. Usually the public is nitpicky when it comes to girl group debuts. 

Minjoo: Did he at least look at the video Soyeon gave to you? 

Miren: Yes, he says it good but there's a chance you might get judged because most of you guy's former groups were cute. 

*Minjoo gets upset and holds Miren's waist*

Minjoo: When are you going to tell them? We can't hold this for much longer were planning to go back to Korea soon. 

Miren: I'll tell him but it takes him awhile to realize his mistakes. But I'll make sure he knows. 

*Minjoo smiles and kisses Miren's check followed by tickling her chin*

Minjoo: Who's my good girl? 

Miren: Me. Stop tickling me I feel shy doing that around my job. 

Minjoo: Really? Not even this? 

*Minjoo does a poke attack on Miren's tummy as she laughs and falls down*

Miren: Yes...please don't do that. 

Minjoo: Remind me the next time I do that. 

*Then a couple of days later JYP, the dance teacher, comes*

Rain: Okay we only have six days to prepare this. Let's make this practice count. 

JYP: Let's start from the top with music! 

*The girls dance as JYP and Rain judge them*

Rain: What do you think? 

JYP: Eh they're good but those two. The short haired one and the one with the lavenderish hair, I want to make them into a duo. 

Rain: Would that be good? 

JYP: The public is dying over badass rappers and producers. We can make good bank out of this. 

*Then Rain thinks really hard about this one*

Rain: What should we do about the others? 

JYP: They can do well in Korea. That have that cute main vocal factor that attracts fans. I can see one of them being the next IU. 

*Miren leaves and later the girls dance as the song ends*

JYP: Okay 30 minute break. I'm going to smoke. 

Rain: Same here. 

*They both leave as Miren comes back with cups of smoothies*

Miren: I bought you guys drink. 

Yeji: Aww Miren you didn't have to do that. 

Miren: It's the only way Rain won't yell at me for not doing anything. But enjoy the beverages. 

*Miren is about to leave until the girls said something*

Soyeon: Where are you going? They're not here so stay here for awhile. 

Miren: I can't. I still have paperwork to finish. 

*Soojin goes up to pout to Miren*

Soojin: You can't at least stay here for a bit? We miss you. 

Miren: Alright then. 

*Miren smiles and sits down with the girls, Yuri tickles Miren's back a bit*

Miren: Hey! Remember not in the work place. 

Ryujin: Not even a simple poke to the belly button? 

*Miren blushes and smiles*

Miren: ONE TIME. Don't abuse it. 

*Ryujin looks closely and pokes Miren's belly button making her giggle*

Ryujin: Ding! 

Soyeon: Me next. 

Miren: Hey! 

Soyeon: I'm buying dinner don't get mad at me. 

*Soyeon looks and attacks Miren's belly button with her knuckle making Miren laugh*

Miren: Your wrong for that! 

Yeji: So how is work going for you? 

Miren: Uh the same boring as usual. How about you guys? 

Soojin: Painful. I'm sure that JYP guy doesn't know anything about dancing because he said the Reflection dance I made . 

Yuri: He also said we're terrible dancers. 

*Miren gets offended*

Miren: What?! Aish...I hate him. 

*Miren sighs*

Miren: Sorry, I know this wasn't the exclusive training you thought of. 

Ryujin: As long as we're with you, we won't change a thing. 

*They smile as the two idiots come in*

Rain: Being lazy on a job Miren? 

Miren: No sir. 

Minjoo: She was just massaging my shoulders for me. 

JYP: Okay let's get back to work. 

Rain: Miren, I need to speak to you in my office. 

*Miren turns around and sees Soojin giving her a thumbs up*

Soojin: You got this! 

*Miren and Rain goes to his office as he sits in his comfy seat*

Miren: What did you want to talk to me about? 

Rain: Maybe I underestimaed your team. They're really talented and I think they'll succeed with good promoting and good outfits. 

Miren: Great! If so why are you talking about this in private? Shouldn't you tell the girls? 

*Rain goes silent and picks on his lips*

Rain: Look, I know you and those girls have a strong connections. Looks like you've been friends for a long time. 

Miren: Not really...they just trust me. 

Rain: Good. Then it wouldn't be hard stop being friends with them. 

Miren: What? 

*That caught Miren off guard*

Rain: You said they aren't that close to you so it should be easy. It's for the benefit of publicity, for them and for me. Now promise you'll do that. 

Miren: Yes sir. 

Rain: Now buy the decorations for this party we're way behind. 

Miren: Got it. 

*Then the day at the party Miren gets ready as Yeji back hugs Miren followed by a kiss on the cheek*

Yeji: It's been so long ever since I've seen that tummy. 

Miren: Baby, not now. I'm actually busy. 

*Miren tries to walk from the situation but Yeji holds her wrist*

Yeji: I'm serious, we haven't had our usual tickle time in over five days. What's up? 

Miren: I don't know. I'm sorry Yeji. 

*Miren leaves as later she's helping Rain backstage*

Rain: I need your help that involves your honest opinion, does the stage need more red or no? 

Miren: It looks good now. More red might ruin the concept the girls are doing tonight. 

*Rain bites his finger and tried to step off the conversation*

Miren: What? 

Rain: Hate to say this bud but um the crowd isn't interested in a girl group tonight so I'm being replaced as entertainment. 

*Rain puts on his fancy blazer as Miren is surprised*

Miren: They worked so hard on this why would you suddenly call it off? 

Rain: It's show business Miren, get used to rejection. You had a good deal, but it wasn't meant to be. 

*Rain pats Miren's shoulder and leaves as Soojin hears it all and hugs Miren*

Miren: I feel like I'm going to cry. 

Soojin: Let it all out. I'm here for you. 

*Then Miren tells the news at the girls dressing room*

Soyeon: What?! Where's that old man so I can give him a piece of my fist?! 

Miren: Hey Soyeon please don't do that. I can't risk losing this job. 

Yuri: Miren stop pretending you'll lose your dignity over this. Your apart of a successful industry already and we're a group. We're only doing this to see if Rain would be on the same page as us. 

Miren: Your right. 

*Yeji rubs her back as Minjoo wipes her face off*

Ryujin: Well were still performing no matter what. We didn't get dressed, wore makeup, and decided to wear contacts for nothing. 

Miren: I'll ask if you guys can do an encore. 

*Miren gets up as Minjoo hugs her*

Minjoo: Love you. Good luck out there baby. 

Miren: Thanks Minjoo. 

Yeji: Can we at least get good luck tickles? 

Minjoo: Please. It's been so long I need your laughter again. 

Miren: Have you guys been that desperate for tickles? 

Soojin: You should know us enough for that not to be a question. 

*Then Miren sits down and thinks about what they should do*

Miren: You can tickle taser. But one spot so you can't do the same spot twice start Yeji. 

Yeji: What? Why me? 

Soyeon: Hurry up we don't have that much time before people come into the party. 

*Yeji thinks about what spot to hit*

Yeji: Hmmm I'll do my usual spot. 

*Yeji does a tickle taser on Miren's tummy but does it with her whole hand*

Miren: Did you really have to stick your whole hand while doing it? 

Yeji: Yes, it's more fun that way. Who's next? 

Minjoo: I think that's me. 

*Minjoo does a tickle taser on Miren's thigh making her laugh hysterically*

Miren: How did you know my thighs were ticklish? 

Minjoo: Lucky guess. 

Soojin: Oh my turn. 

Miren: Please be gentle. 

*Soojin sticks her finger in Miren's armpit and wiggles it around making Miren laugh*

Ryujin: Does it count if I do it on the actual armpit? 

Miren: No. 

Ryujin: Well I'm still going to do it anyway. 

*Ryujin lifts up Miren's arm to tickle taser her armpit as Soyeon holds down her legs*

Miren; HAHAHAHA. Seriously, you all are so evil. 

Yuri: Guess it's not turn. 

*Yuri did a tickle taser on Miren's neck which makes her laugh and fall onto Soyeon's lap*

Soyeon: Saving myself for the best spot. 

*Soyeon does a tickle taser on her side making Miren curl up*

Miren: I said not the same spot twice! 

Minjoo: Technically she's not doing it twice, before it was the tummy, now it's the sides. 

Ryujin: Just admit you liked it baby. 

Miren: I do...

*Miren pouts then JYP comes inside*

JYP: Five minutes until showtime. Get ready. 

Girls: Okay. 

*Jyp leaves as the girls stand and get ready*

Miren: Good luck. I'll be front and center when you guys perform. 

Yuri: Thank you. Hopefully after this Rain changes his mind. 

Ryujin: If he doesn't I'll have a serious talk with him. 

Miren: I hope he does...this is the longest I've ever seen you guys. 

Minjoo: Let's group hug. 

*They all group hug as Soyeon pats her head*

Miren: Get up there! 

*On stage the girls start performing Reflection as Miren records it all*

Kevin: It's those reflection girls. Wow, they look so pretty up close. 

Miren: Slay! 

Soojin: Love you Miren! 

*Soojin winks at Miren, making her blush*

Eric: You know them? 

Miren: I'm friends with them. 

Eric: Tell them their skills are really cool. 

*Miren smiles and afterwards Yeji runs to hug Miren*

Miren: Whoa, why the rough hugging? 

Minjoo: You had such a cute expression while looking at us. 

Ryujin: It looked like this. 

*Ryujin intimidates Miren as the girls laugh*

Soyeon: No matter what you still looked cute. 

*Soojin squishes Miren's cheek with Yuri squeezes them as a bunch of people come*

Juyeon: May I have your autograph? 

New: No me! 

Juyeon: No me! I'm more handsome. 

Soyeon: As the leader we'll get this situation? 

*The boys are impressed*

Q: What's your group name? 

Yeji: We currently don't have one. We've been thinking on black but it sounds basic...

Jacob: I like black...

Sangyeon: Me too! Please put that as the name. 

Yuri: Alright I guess...

*Yuri and the girls smile as Rain gets jealous*

Rain: Hey, the q&A is over let my group get some air. 

Haknyeon: Wait this is your group? 

Rain: Yes. 

Miren: No. 

*Rain laughs*

Rain: She's just joking, they haven't signed the contract but...

Miren: Your misunderstood, Black is a group I own. 

*Then Rain gets up in Miren's face as the girls separate them*

Minjoo: For further information, Miren is our manager. 

Rain: If you just needed a manager you should've just asked no need for her. 

Yeji: She's the CEO of Midnight Entertainment. 

*The whole crowd is shocked*

Hyunjin: Midnight?! Hey that company makes more money than you. 

Yuri: We've been signed there for over a year. 

Ryujin: So in your face you idiot. 

*Ryujin and Soyeon stick their tongues out*

Soojin: I guess our business is done here. 

Soyeon: Right, let's go home. I'm craving food and lots of tickles.