It's a big issue

Insufficient Funds

*At the P1harmony parking lot Keeho is there as Nahyun comes into the dim light*

Keeho: I have unfortunate news. 

Nahyun: You want us out of the mission right? 

Keeho: How do you know? 

Nahyun: It says a lot if you didn't invite us to the meetings so we have to install cameras to spy on you. 

Keeho: Wha- 

*Keeho looks around trying to find the hidden camera*

Nahyun: Whatever. Imma leave. 

Keeho: Wait, so your not mad? You don't wanna kill me or send an army to hunt me down? 

Nahyun: No I think this failed mission is already a good punishment for you. 

*Nahyun leaves but she stops when Keeho says something*

Keeho: Wait what? 

Nahyun: You heard me, your mission will fail without us. Your team lacks technological support so even if you break in the police will easily show up in ten minutes. Five at the least. 

Keeho: Well we have Soul and he's a big tech person. 

Nahyun: He won't accomplish much on his itty bitty computer. You forget that whole museum has a main frame that takes serveral computers to hack. But hey, you do you. 

*Keeho gets mad but calms down*

Keeho: I know what you're doing, making us doubt our methods. Well lemme tell you, our mission will succeed without you. No matter what you say. 

Nahyun: Okay, I really don't care since I'm not involved in it. 

*Nahyun then smirks and turns her head to Keeho*

Nahyun: Oh and that girl, is she apart of your team? 

Keeho: No she's just my mom's friend's daughter. I'm just babysitting her. 

Nahyun: Well tell her I said she's cute. 

*Nahyun walks away as Keeho finally realizes what she means*

Keeho: ! ! ! Why did Theo have to take the car now?! 

*Then at night Miren is walking home with a bag of food until she sees a girl trip as she helps her up*

Miren: Are you okay? Gosh that looked like a rough fall. 

Dain: I am. Guys I got her! 

Miren: Huh? 

*A car rolls up and Yebin and Mayna force her inside of it as Yewon gives her that sedated napkin and Miren passes out*

Yewon: Surprisedly, handling her was not that hard. I was thinking we would have to struggle in this car for a couple of minutes. 

*In the morning Miren wakes up in bed in a nice room*

Hyeongshin: Your finally up. 

Miren: Ah! 

*Miren gets scared with Hyeongshin appearing out of thin air with a bowl and a cup*

Hyeongshin: I bought you some recovery soup and tea. I thought something warm and liquidly would help you get up sooner. 

Miren: Is this poison? I swear I have no info on anything you guys might have. 

*Hyeongshin laughs*

Hyeongshin: I promise it's not poison. I'll eat it if you want. 

*Hyeongshin takes a bite of the soup and then feeds it to Miren*

Hyeongshin: Delicious right? 

Miren: Very. 

Hyeongshin: Alright, put your dishes in the hallway once your done. I'ma head downstairs and do work. 

Miren: K, bye. 

*Hyeongshin goes downstairs as the girls are working in their lab, Yebin is on a treadmill running and stops*

Yebin: How many miles did I do? 

Dana: Six. 

Yebin: , I wanted to reach my goal of doing nine miles. 

Dana: I mean you still did good since you weightlifted this morning. 

*Then Hyeongshin comes into the lab and into Nahyun's office as she's printing papers*

Hyeongshin: Miren is awake. 

Nahyun: I forget that someone else is living here. Alright, I'll handle her. You just continue on with work. 

Hyeongshin: How long are you planning to keep her? With Keeho's team and their connections they won't be in jail that long. 

Nahyun: Let's see how these few months go before we make further decision. 

*Then Miren comes downstairs and looks around*

Miren: The carpet is so soft...wow...

Yebin: Gotcha! 

*Yebin gets Miren and lifts her up which startles Miren as Yebin enjoys it*

Yebin: Stop being such a scaredy cat, it's just us wanting to hang out with you. 

Miren: Oh...sorry. 

*Yebin puts Miren down*

Mayna: Yebin! Turn on the TV, channel five news is on. 

*Yebin turns on the TV as it talks about Keeho and his team as the girls come to watch it*

Miren: He's in jail? Is that why you bought me here? To protect me? 

Nahyun: Yes. I knew his plan was going to fail so I took you with me. No need to thank me, I don't accept thank yous or hugs. 

Yewon: Well I do so give me one! 

*Miren gives Yewon a big hug*

Mayna: Well we can't stay here for long, we have work to do. 

Miren: What kind of work are you doing? 

Dain: We can't share that information with you. It's classified. Once you're ready we'll tell you. 

Miren: Well alright then...

*They leave and go back to their lab*

Yebin: Your such a liar, you could care less if Miren gets arrested like Keeho. Tell us the actual reason. 

Nahyun: That was partially the reason. The other reason is that I wanted to give you all a gift. Enjoy your tickle buddy. 

Dana: She's ticklish?! How can you tell? 

Nahyun: From that dreamy machine Yewon bought from that sketchy owner. 

Dain: Yea! What should we do, feathers, toothbrushes, long nails...

Hyeongshin: No ideas now, you forget were not finished with our assignments today. 

Nahyun: You have a 15 minutes. Use that time wisely. 

Mayna: Go! Go! Go! 

*They rush to the living room to tickle Miren's stomach*

Miren: Wait what are you HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA. 

Yewon: I don't know where to tickle her...oh just kidding. 

*Yewon tickles her foot as Miren loses her control in laughter as later they're in the lab doing work again*

Hyeongshin: Is this the right equation? 

Yebin: Your not even close to your answer. 

Dana: She's right. Plus you didn't use the right answer. Go to the back and let Nahyun help you. 

*Yebin pouts*

Yebin: Then she'll scold me for not getting it correct. 

*Then Miren comes in but the girls stop her*

Miren: Someone is at the door. 

Nahyun: I'll go get it, you stay here. 

Mayna: I'll come to. I know exactly who's at the door. 

*They open the door and it's Theo in a bad mood*

Nahyun: You made it in only three seconds too late. You owe me big time Mayna. 

Mayna: What are you here for? 

Theo: To pick up Miren. Thanks for the babysitting but I'm sure her mom is worried about her. 

Nahyun: Are you sure you aren't worried or you want a witness to defend you while the police are finding you? 

Theo: Hey...

Nahyun: Don't lie to my face like that. You should've listen to us, but instead you went the high road and now your whining like a dog wanting us to help you. 

*Theo almost wanted to get physical but Mayna stops him*

Mayna: Get your stupid out of our house. 

Nahyun: You made the decision to leave us out of the meeting so we leave you out of helping you. Have a nice day. 

*The door closes as they go to the living room where Dain is tickling Miren's side with Miren laying on the floor helplessly on the floor*

Miren: HAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE PLEASE. 

Dain: I'm the tickle monster, and the tickle monster says you deserve five more minutes of tickle time. 

*Dain tickles her more as Mayna and Nahyun are sitting on the couch*

Nahyun: Aish...I don't want to deal with him. I have more important things to do than handle a few rascals. 

Mayna: Stop caring too much if you know how easy it's gonna be. Just join us in watching TV or tickling Miren. 

Nahyun: You know I'm not into that tickling thing. It's something y'all do but don't involve me. 

Mayna: Come on, it's a stress reliever. 

*They look at Dain torturing Miren with tickles*

Miren: NOT MY BELLY! OR MY BELLY BUTTON! 

Dain: I haven't heard you say belly button yet. So I'm tickling it! 

*Dain holds Miren's body while she's on the ground while tickling her belly*

Nahyun: It's just not for me. Back to work I go. 

Mayna: Alright then. 

*Nahyun leaves as Mayna joins in on the tickle action with Dain*

Mayna: Tickle tickle tickle...

*Mayna tickles her neck while she's still pinned and laughs as a couple of days later the girls eat*

Yebin: Thanks for the food Yewon. 

*Yewon stands up and takes a bow*

Yewon: Thank you, thank you, wanted to use my skill of cooking for today. 

Dana: You mean the skills I taught you right? 

Yewon: Don't ruin my spotlight. 

*Hyeongshin then gets a feeling*

Hyeongshin: Stop! 

Yewon: But I actually wanted to eat. I've been hungry all day. 

Dana: Do you hear something? 

Mayna: I'll get my gun. 

Hyeongshin: No need. 

*Hyeongshin gets it from her pocket which impresses everyone*

Hyeongshin: As a sniper I must suspect every move I make in case someone comes in. 

Nahyun: I trained you right...nice. 

Yebin: You should hide Miren, the last thing we want is for you to be involved in this. 

Nahyun: No, her hiding and put her in more risk than her staying out here. 

Dain: I thought you were the one that said she shouldn't know anything. 

Nahyun: I change my mind now hand me that pipe. 

*Yebin hands her the pipe and gives it to Miren*

Yewon: Shouldn't you teach her how to do it? 

Nahyun: It ain't that hard just swing it like a bat. Go outside and swing it. 

Miren: But it's dark...I'm afraid. 

Hyeongshin: We live in the middle of nowhere so it's not like your gonna hit a window or street light. 

*Miren is still hesitant*

Dana: If you do this. We promise to give you tickles. 

Dain: Even Nahyun will join if you do it. And we'll make her do it because we know her weakness just like we know yours. 

Nahyun: What? Stop making up lies like that she won't believe you. 

Mayna: We all know your ticklish spot so there's no point in hiding it. Plus you shouldn't be saying anything if you have a crop top on at this moment. 

*Nahyun then shuts up*

Nahyun: Fine...but only ten minutes. 

Yebin: Yay. Miren are you ready? 

Miren: Yes. 

*Then Yewon opens the door and Miren swings the pipe which actually hits someone*

Hyeongshin: Wait there was actually someone out there? I thought Miren was gonna hit a bush. 

*They go outside and sees Heesung*

Nahyun: A spy from Theo I see. You did a good job, we'll handle the rest. 

Miren: What do you want me to do? 

Dain: Just stay inside. Wait so Nahyun can tickle you. 

Nahyun: Were still in the midst discussing that it isn't confirmed. 

Yewon: You better do it before we tickle the out of you. 

*Then later Miren is watching TV as Nahyun comes in awkwardly*

Miren: Oh Nahyun...I was thinking you were gonna be in bed by now. 

Nahyun: Yea well I need to get this tickling thing over with before Mayna and Hyeongshin get on me and attack at four am in the morning. 

Miren: No worries, I was just going to tell them that you tickled me. I won't force you if your not comfortable with it. 

*Nahyun smiles and pats Miren's head but pulls a surprise tickle attack on Miren's tummy which causes her to silently laugh*

Nahyun: Fooled you right. I actually like tickling people but it takes time, like time on my schedule to do this. 

Miren: Stop sto-

*Nahyun smiles as Miren is laughing*

Nahyun: I do like tickling. Like to see them dying in laughter. 

Miren: Don't- 

Nahyun: Don't what? Tickle you more? Tickle your armpits? Perhaps change where I can tickle your feet? 

Miren: Neither! 

Nahyun: Ah right...well it's midnight meaning it's opposite day so I'm going with your feet. 

*Nahyun grabs Miren foot and tickles it with one finger making Miren laugh as Yebin comes*

Yebin: Aw...

Nahyun: Ugh...you ruined the mood. Please leave before I regret this and give you extra work in the morning. 

Yebin: Hey Miren, wanna know her ticklish spot? 

Miren: Yes! 

Nahyun: You know there's no ticklish spot I'm not aware of ah! 

*Yebin pokes her sides*

Yebin: Whenever you think of her ticklish spot, think of yours. 

Nahyun: I don't have a ticklish bellybutton. 

Yebin: I hope there's a wink after that because it's true. 

*Yebin smiles and leaves as Nahyun sighs*

Nahyun: I'm going to bed, stay up as late as you want to. Don't go into the lab. If you do...wear socks don't go in barefoot. 

*Nahyun leaves as Miren quietly goes in the lab, turns on the lights and sees Hyeongshin sitting there drinking tea*

Miren: Hyeongshin! Nahyun imma get you! 

Hyeongshin: Nahyun didn't plan this I did, I'm the one that unlocked the entrance to the lab. 

*Then Miren tries to go out but can't as Hyeongshin rushes to her and tickles her side*

Miren: HYEONGSHIN NO HAHAHAHAHA. IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS HAHAHA. 

*Then in the morning/afternoon the girls are eating their brunch*

Hyeongshin: I remember last night I saw something in the lab but I forgot what it was...

Miren: Hyeongshin no! 

*Hyeongshin laughs*

Dain: What did I miss last night? 

Hyeongshin: Just a joke me and Miren made up. Isn't that right Ms. I have ticklish ribs but I like to hold it in? 

Yewon: I was right you do have ticklish ribs! Remind me when my break comes to tickle them. 

Miren: Your evil for revealing that. 

Hyeongshin: I would've said that I caught you wandering into the lab even after Nahyun said no. 

*The girls are shocked after that*

Mayna: That's it, your arms up. 

Miren: What? Nahyun set me up that night that isn't fair. 

Mayna: I don't care your hands are gonna go up now and I'll help you. 

*Mayna lifts Miren's arms up as Yebin starts with tickling your armpits*

Miren: I swear it was only for three seconds before Hyeongshin caught me and tickled me! I already got my punishment HAHAHAHA. 

Dana: Is that true Hyeongshin? 

Hyeongshin: Um...no. 

*Yebin continues tickling her making Miren laugh*

Miren: YOUR SO MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Nahyun: Good job. 

Hyeongshin: Good job to you. 

*Nahyun and Hyeongshin fist bump as they see Yebin and Dana tickling Miren*

*Then later Miren watched TV and is on the lookout over any member they see*

Miren: I know Yewon ends her shift in five minutes so I need to create a plan...

Yewon: Miren! 

Miren: Oh no...

*Miren tries to run out of the house as Yewon catches her and takes her back inside to tickle her ribs*

Miren: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Yewon: It's so enjoyable to tickle someone's ribs, especially if I do this. 

*Yewon tickles one side of Miren's ribs with both hands as in the lab everyone is working again*

Yebin: Is this correct? 

Dain: Yes finally, good job. 

Yebin: Yay. 

*Then in the office Hyeongshin comes in as Nahyun is looking at the whiteboard*

Hyeongshin: Hey, we should do another tickle prank on Miren. 

Nahyun: Of course and this time...let's add Yewon. 

Hyeongshin: I was just thinking about that. She knows all of Miren's tricks of escaping. 

Nahyun: Instead... let's make it like training, Miren strength is agility when running, I have a game I think the girls will like. 

*Nahyun texts something in the gc as the girls smile*

Yebin: For once I actually like a good tickle plan. 

*Then at night Dana sits on the couch next to Miren*

Miren: If you end up tickling me imma leave, like run out and you never see me again leave. 

Dana: I promise you this is a tickle free night. 

*Dana looks the other way and sees Hyeongshin in the kitchen, she winks at her as she pokes Miren's side*

Miren: That's it, I'll run. 

*Miren ends up leaving thru the front door*

Dana: Hot Issue! Hot Issue! 

*Then Mayna gets Miren and tickles her belly as the girls all tickle Miren while she's on the ground*

Miren: PLEASE THIS IS AN EXTRA LEVEL OF CRUEL!!! 

Mayna: Thanks, we always like to go over the top. 

Miren: Who's tickling my belly button?! 

Nahyun: Guilty. 

*Then Dain is tickling Miren's sides like a massage as she smiles*

Yewon: Turn her over I wanna tickle her feet. 

*Dana turns her over as Yewon and Nahyun tickles Miren's feet*

Miren: AHHHHHHAHAHAHA

*Then after the torture session Yebin gives her a popsicle*

Yebin: Here you go. For your throat after you laughed your off for more than 45 minutes. 

Miren: It's okay, it was fun. 

Dana: Really? I thought we got carried away, especially with Dain. 

Dain: Why me? 

Hyeongshin: You were tickling Miren's side so roughly. I couldn't tell if it was a massage of a tickle attack. 

Miren: It's okay, it tickles more when it's like that. So round two tomorrow night? 

Yewon: Nahyun? 

*The girls look at Nahyun*

Nahyun: Why are you looking at me? If you guys want to we'll do it. 

Dana: I told you, Nahyun has a soft spot for Miren's laughter. 

Mayna: Right, I saw Nahyun hogging the belly spot for a long time. Do you think Miren has a cute bellybutton leader Nahyun? 

*Nahyun leaves as the girls are confused*

Yewon: Please don't leave! It was a joke! 

*Then tomorrow night Miren goes up to the vents and falls to the lab where Hyeongshin catches her, she smirks*

Hyeongshin: I'm laughing at how you thought you would make that. 

Miren: Please don't tickle be it hasn't been five minutes yet. 

Hyeongshin: Okay. 

*Hyeongshin puts Miren's down as she closes the door slowly, but then Yebin tickles her sides*

Yebin: Ah this is so fun. 

Miren: Fine I give up, I'm going to bed. 

Yebin: Are you sure about that? 

👿