Please please

Insufficient Funds

*At the dance practice room they review the choreo they see on their iPads and try to mimic the choreo*

Yiren: So in this part one of us gets lifted up. Kinda like a bird. I'll try first but if it doesn't work out I'll do it you. 

Eunji: Okay. 

*Eunji lifts up Yiren but it doesn't work so Yiren lifts Mia as she falls down laughing*

Eunji: HAHAHAHAHAHA...whoo....

Yiren: What was that...

Eunji: Nothing. I was thinking about something funny and it made me lose my focus. Should we try again? 

Yiren's POV: Is Eunji...ticklish? Please let it be true I always wanted to tickle her. 

*Then in the van everyone is sleeping expect for Yiren and Eunji so Yiren pokes Eunji*

Eunji: What? 

Yiren: Nothing. 

*Yiren pokes Eunji's sides as Eunji holds her hand but she still tries tickling her*

Eunji: Hey, can you stop doing that? I'm trying to sleep. 

Yiren: So are you ticklish? 

Eunji: Yes now can you stop so I can sleep. 

Yiren: No I want to tickle you more. What is your ticklish spot? Are there certain tools you like? Certain teases? Please tell me. 

*Yiren pouts while trying to tickle Eunji's tummy as she has to hold her laughs and holds her hands*

Eunji: If I tell you will you stop? I don't want anyone waking up over my annoying laugh. 

Yiren: No one knows? What happens if it slips out? Will anyone tickle you? 

Eunji: No because you won't tell anyone. If you do I'll kill you. 

Yiren: I rather be killed than see you not laugh at my tickles. 

*Yiren tries to tickle Eunji again but Eunji gets a tighter grip on her hands*

Eunji: Jeez...what do you want? 

Yiren: For you to do as I say. And if you don't I'll tickle you and even tell the members about you being ticklish. 

Eunji: What? No I'm not agreeing to that. 

Yiren: Okay then... I should most likely tell Aisha about your spot since she's the tallest. I can imagine her toppling over you and tickling your armpits. 

Eunji: I'll do it...but don't make me do anything bizarre. 

*Yiren chuckles*

Yiren: I think you missed the point of this agreement. 

*Then one night Eunji is on the couch as Yiren comes and hands her some money*

Yiren: Buy me some food. 

Eunji: Can't you just cook some food? There's some leftover rice in the kitchen. 

Yiren: But I want takeout. And I'm sure you want another night with no tickles. 

*Eunji sighs and grabs Yiren's money making Yiren smile*

Yiren: Why can't you be a troublemaker again? It's torture that I can't tickle you everyday. 

Eunji: Good, then let's suffer together. 

*Yiren gets offended and tickles Eunji's armpits making her fall on the ground laughing, Yiren continues tickling her tummy and sides for five minutes*

Eunji: Why did you do that?! I did what you said! 

Yiren: But your giving me attitude. That results in a five minute tickle torture. Now go before it's too late and the food place closes. 

*Then one day Eunji and Yiren wave goodbye to the other members and close the door*

Yiren: Yea! We're alone! I would tickle you but I'm not in the mood. Do my laundry. 

Eunji: Okay. 

Yiren: Ugh stop listening to me! Please rebel so I can have a reason to tickle you! 

Eunji: Which scent would you like in your laundry, cherry blossom of vanilla? 

Yiren: Ahhh! Cherry blossom please...

*Yiren pouts as Eunji kisses her cheeks and later Yiren is in her bed texting Aisha as Eunji is by the door standing there*

Yiren: Oh since you here can you refill by drink? I'm extremely thirsty. 

*Eunji comes to sit on top of Yiren and pisses her off*

Yiren: Unnie, get off of me. 

Eunji: No...

Yiren: Oh now your starting to get bold with me. Which is the right time because your set up your own trap. 

Eunji: I'm still not going to get off of you. 

*Yiren smirks*

Yiren: Eunji...your on thin ice. I'm warning you, if you do this I'm not going easy on you. 

Eunji: But I'm the one on top of you. So there's no chance to tickle me back. 

*Then Yiren attacks her with tickled and keeps tickling her belly and belly button until she says stop, Yiren stops so Eunji can breathe*

Eunji: Can I hang out with you for a bit? I hate being by myself. 

Yiren: Okay but if you annoy me I'm gonna get your footsies. 

*Yiren continues to be on her phone as Eunji pouts and kisses Yiren's check repeatedly. Yiren gets annoyed at her*

Yiren: Stop it! I maybe the youngest but I'm the toughest at tickling. 

Eunji: Ooo..I'm so scared...tickle me with your light tickles and feathers. You won't break me. 

Yiren: You aren't scared? That must mean...you like being tickled! I knew it! That explains you being overly nice to me. 

Eunji: What?! Your way off I thought you were going to say I like annoying you. 

Yiren: Then explain why you never bother to protect yourself against me. You only did it once but still. I'm stronger than you but yet you can't get me back when I'm equally ticklish as you. 

Eunji: But your not as ticklish as me. We may have the same tickle spots but our sensitivity levels are different. 

*Yiren pats Eunji's shoulder*

Yiren: Unnie, it's fine to tell me. Your going to get tortured no matter what you say. Just fess up and say it loud and proud. We're alone so it's not like anyone else will hear you. 

Eunji: I said I don't enjoy being tickled. 

Yiren: You make my life so rough you know that right? 

*Then Yiren gets on top of Eunji and tickles her tummy lightly as Eunji laughs but doesn't do anything*

Eunji: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 

Yiren: Come on, squirm, block my hands, try to wrestle me off your lap. You acting this way is proving to me that you love being tickled. 

Eunji: I CAN'T IT TICKLES SO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!! 

Yiren: Your not even trying. Try to escape with your muscley arms. 

*Yiren gets off of Eunji and continues tickling her belly but Eunji still doesn't move*

Yiren: Just admit that you love being tickled. 

Eunji: Never! 

🧆(I lost my motivation to write for some reason)