Gp999 #1

Insufficient Funds

*At the school everyone was gossiping about Hikaru, the new student*

Sein: Were almost the same height yet she looks much scarier. 

Yuna: I heard she left her other school after being expelled from too many fights. 

Xinyu: I think she punched a teacher...

Hikaru: You know it isn't fun for you to say such untrue behind my back right? 

*They turn around only to be frightened by Hikaru's presence*

Sein: Hikaru...

Hikaru: It's fine, I'm already used to it by now. I'm wondering where Miren is I'm trying to look for her. 

Miren: Hikaru! 

*Miren runs to give Hikaru a big hug as she notices how tall Miren is*

Yujin: Miren is... Hikaru's friend? How are they even friends? 

Yiman: Fear I think. 

Miren: I'm so happy to see you again! 

Hikaru: Me too! Although...I'm jealous that your growth spurt came before mine. 

Miren: Hey, it'll come. And even if it doesn't I'll make sure to protect you with my tall height. 

*Hikaru laughs and shows Miren her schedule*

Hikaru: Do we have any classes together? 

Miren: Yay we have math together! Which is good because you can keep me entertained. In total we have 3 classes together. Which is better than the last school they went to. 

*Miren sees her friends and waves to them to get their attention*

Miren: Hey! Meet my friend Hikaru! 

*The girls run away as Miren gets confused, Hikaru mood changes*

Miren: Why did they run away? Do we have a test? 

*Then at lunch Miren and Hikaru are sitting at a table by themselves as Suyeon comes*

Suyeon: Miren, do you have the History notes? 

Miren: I should have them...

*Miren searches for the History notes in her backpack and finds it. She gives them to Suyeon*

Suyeon: Thanks. 

Miren: Hey, why don't you sit at our table? It's becoming very lonely here. 

Suyeon: I...have to study. 

Miren: Didn't we just get finished with a study period? 

Suyeon: I still need to study. There are no time limits to studying. 

Miren: I guess your right...well I'll see you after school. 

*Suyeon leaves as Miren notices how unhappy Hikaru is*

Miren: What's with the frown? It's only the first day you shouldn't be frowning. 

Hikaru: Nobody likes me here. 

Miren: What?! Why? Your so funny and cool, I'm pretty sure they're jealous because they can't be like you. 

Hikaru: It's because of the reason why I got expelled. 

Miren: You have every reason to punch that teacher. He made such a misogynist joke and you couldn't tolerate it. I'm going to go tell them so we can clear this misunderstanding. 

*Miren goes up but Hikaru stops her*

Hikaru: No, even if you do tell them they're still not gonna take my side. I'm fine being alone if you do wanna hang with them. 

Miren: I would never leave my friend behind. We didn't make friendship bracelets for us to be separated again. We stick together. 

*Miren sits by Hikaru as she has her arms crossed*

Miren: Now can you smile? I just want to know if your in a good mood. Remember that dance we made up? 

*Miren does the dance making Hikaru laugh*

Miren: I knew that I can still make you smile. 

Hikaru: Okay you got me. Now come here. 

*Hikaru tugs Miren's arm to sit next to her and hold hands. The next day Hikaru comes to school as a random person bumps into her making her drop her notebooks*

Hikaru: Oh I'm sorry. 

Miren: Here I'll help you. 

Hikaru: Miren? 

*Miren takes off her hoodie and smiles at her*

Miren: You like my new clothes? I bought them so I can fit in with you. We can both look intimidating together. 

Hikaru: Yea but...you kinda look basic. Some chains and a fake piercing would've made you scarier. But don't worry, I got some in my bag. 

*In the classroom Hikaru helps Miren put on a fake lip piercing*

Miren: Don't you feel better now? 

Hikaru: I guess so...we should do that Boombayah dance at lunchtime. 

Miren: Yes! Yes! 

*Hikaru and Miren high five each other*

Miren: There's someone coming, act cool. 

*They act really intimidating while people come to class and at lunch Miren and Hikaru do Boombayah, but Miren stops dancing so Hikaru can get the spotlight*

May: Woah, that was epic? Can we be friends? Here's my number. 

Hikaru: Oh thanks. 

*More people come to Hikaru to shower her with compliments*

Miyu: Hikaru right? I'm Miyu and I'm also a fan of Blackpink. Who's your bias? 

Hikaru: My bias is Jennie. 

Miyu: Really? Me too let's be friends. 

Suyeon: Hey Hikaru, are you interested in going our dance crew? 

Hikaru: Um...

Miren: Yes she is interested. 

*Hikaru looks at Miren who's in a good mood*

Suyeon: We'll love to a have a good dancer like you into our club. Our dance club is every Monday and Thursdays after school so don't be late. 

Miren: Bye Suyeon. 

Suyeon: Bye. 

*Suyeon leaves and after school Miren was about to be alone until Hikaru tugs on her backpack*

Hikaru: I know I found new friends but you don't need to leave me. Your still my going home buddy. 

Miren: My bad. I thought you were going to talk to your new friends. Ah I feel like a proud mom seeing you have new friends. 

Hikaru: Thanks for helping me. 

Miren: Your welcome. We're friends, I like helping you. 

*They walk home together*

Hikaru: I owe you for helping me. 

Miren: I accept my payment in candy or stuff animals. Whichever is cheaper. 

Hikaru: No, you did something really good. I must give you a big reward. You want tickles tomorrow? 

*Miren was caught off guard because she hasn't heard the word tickle in a long time*

Miren: No...candy is fine. 

Hikaru: What's the point of me knowing that you like reward tickles if I can't use it on you? 

Miren: Stop using that word! 

*Miren runs away*

Hikaru: Where are you going!? Wait! 

*Hikaru runs too and the next day Miren and Hikaru have lunch with Suyeon at the big gym*

Suyeon: That must've been epic going to first concert together. 

Miren: It was a long time ago but yea we enjoyed it. Until Hikaru wanted to dance while everyone was sitting down. 

Hikaru: We were at a concert what else was I supposed to do? 

*Hikaru and Miren bicker as Suyeon laughs*

Suyeon: Do you both just randomly expose each other's embarrassing secrets. 

Miren: Not really. It came out randomly. 

Hikaru: Since you expose mine I'm going to expose yours. Miren likes being tickled. 

Miren: Hikaru! 

*Hikaru laughs as Miren is angry at her*

Suyeon: You like tickling? No way I like it too. 

Hikaru: Want to help me tickle her? 

Suyeon: Sure! 

Miren: No, I already said- 

*Suyeon tickles Miren's sides making her laugh as Hikaru is surprised at her skills*

Hikaru: At this point I'm gonna leave because I can tell you got this. 

Suyeon: No, please help me. That was only a lucky shot I've been preparing for a long time. 

Miren: If your going to tickle me at least do it once for a long time instead of stopping. 

Hikaru: Alright now lay down and take deep breaths. 

*Miren lays down but is panicking instead*

Hikaru: You take the sides I'll take the armpits. 

Suyeon: Okay. 

Miren: Wait how long are we doing this? 

Hikaru: Well lunch is almost ending, plus it's just going to be us for fifth period. Probably an hour plus some short breaks. 

Miren: An hour but- 

*Hikaru starts tickling her armpits making her laugh so Suyeon starts tickling her*

Hikaru: If she starts rambling then tickle her, she's probably doing it to waste time. 

Suyeon: Are these punishment tickles or reward tickles? 

*Hikaru thinks while Miren is laughing bloody hell*

Hikaru: Both. I thought these were reward tickles but Miren ignored me yesterday to avoid them. So now I made it mandatory. 

Suyeon: Oh...Miren looks so cute. Tickle tickle... tickle tickle...

Miren: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Suyeon: Do you like tickling? 

Hikaru: Not really but since Miren likes it I might as well enjoy it. 

*Suyeon then gets her feet making her laugh more as Suyeon and Hikaru have a whole conversation*

Suyeon: Where did you get your nails? They're so pretty. 

Hikaru: Miren made them for me. I only trust Miren with my nails because she's an amazing artists. 

Miren: Thank yo- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

🌖