Tennis

Insufficient Funds

(continuation of that one Chaeryeong oneshot) 
*One day Miren comes to the car workshop to see Chan and Felix*
Miren: Hi!! I'm back from my trip. 
Chan: Ayye, mate I missed you so much. I could hug you but I'm covered in oil. 
Miren: It's fine. Wow this village looks happier, I haven't seen someone fighting and I've been here for over three hours. 
Felix: It's because those girls left. 
*Felix comes to the two and fixes the dent on the car*
Miren: They did? 
Felix: Yea we didn't realize it until two weeks later where our cash was still on the front door. Our suspicion was that ever since the Mayor died they lost their connections. 
Chan: But I really don't care about the conspiracy theories. As long as we get extra tips and can pay our rent were good. 
*Miren gets a bit upset but tries to hide it*
Felix: You should get some rest Miren. I'm sure your tired after your 12 hour flight. You don't need to protect us anymore since they're gone. 
Miren: Alright, well see you guys in the morning. 
*Miren goes to her apartment to her bed to look at photos at her and the crew. Gets a flashback to when Ryujin was crashing a car with a bat*
Ryujin: What's wrong? 
Miren: There's nothing wrong. 
Ryujin: You aren't stopping me from crashing this man's car so there is something. 
*Ryujin stops what she's doing to sit on a bench next to Miren*
Miren: I'm going back to Boston for awhile to see my parents. 
Ryujin: That doesn't sound that bad. The UK is always a place I've been dying to go to. 
Miren: It's fun when you aren't just there so your parents can brag about how their child is not a disappointment because she lives by herself. 
Ryujin: That isn't that bad. 
Miren: It's more panful than fun when your parents constantly complain on how your still not rich. 
*Miren sighs as Ryujin felt bad because she cares for Miren*
Miren: But it's fine, I'm only going there for two months. It's better than spending my whole school year there like old times. 
Ryujin: That's the spirit. And when you get back we'll be ready to tickle you and still your precious items. 
*Miren chuckles and gets off the bench*
Miren: Well I have to go. My flight leaves at 6 and it's already past 12. 
Ryujin: Wait, before you go...want to take a selfie with me? 
Miren: Sure...I don't know why you would want a picture. 
Ryujin: Well it's more for Yeji than for me. She likes scrapbooking. 
*They take a selfie and Miren leaves off*
Ryujin: Wait! 
*Miren turns around*
Ryujin: I love you too. 
Miren: Hate you too. 
*Ryujin smiles and it's the end of the flashback and at 3AM she gets a bang at the door*
Miren: I'm coming, I'm coming...I have rent ready don't worry. 
*Miren opens the door and it's a strange man in a suit*
Miren: I have rent but I'm a hundred short. I promise to pay it next month. 
Random Man: Are you Choi Miren? 
Miren: Yes my apologies for not being here in two months I was out of the country. 
*The guy talks from his walkie talkie*
Random Man: I got her. 
Miren: What? What do you mean...
*The guy punches Miren which knocks her out and wakes up in a nice bed with Chaeryeong tickling her neck*
Chaeryeong: Hello baby. Did you miss me? 
Miren: Chaeryeong! 
*Miren hugs her*
Miren: Ugh I miss you so much! Yeji, Lia, Yuna, Ryujin I miss them all! 
Chaeryeong: Nice to know that. I miss you too, I hope your not crying. 
Miren: I am just please don't stop hugging me. 
*The others come in as Miren sees them and gives them a big hug*
Yeji: I miss you so much. I haven't had tickles from you in two months I must fill in the lost time. 
Miren: Before we do anything I have a question, where are we? 
Ryujin: I knew this question would come up. Lia, it's your turn. 
Lia: Okay, Miren sit down. We have a lot to talk to you about and you must promise to tell anyone that your with us. If any villager asks just say your with a friend or something. 
Miren: I promise I won't say anything about today. 
*Then Miren sits down with Yuna holding her hand, Miren gets concerned*
Miren: I'm confused, is this bad news or something? 
Yuna: Oh no no, I just like holding your hand. 
Lia: Miren...were rich. 
Miren: How rich? 
Yeji: Go outside and check for yourself. 
*Miren goes outside and gets impressed by a pool in the backyard*
Miren: You guys have a pool?! Wow...
Ryujin: I don't think she's getting the context of what we're saying. 
Chaeryeong: Come on Miren, let's go downstairs to the living room. 
*They go downstairs and she sees a huge library collection and sword collection*
Miren: What the...all of this belongs to you?! 
Ryujin: Yes. Now since you saw this collection I can finally use my favorite sword. 
*She pulls out a sword*
Ryujin: My lucky charm, I can think of a dozen outfits to match this sword. 
Yuna: Any questions regarding our tour? 
Miren: Yea...where's the kitchen? 
Yeji: Oh it's not in this house. In the house we have the guest rooms, library and sword set, greenhouse, and bar full of non alcohol drinks. 
Miren: Damn...all this from the village money? 
Lia: No we basically gave that stuff back the night before we left. We just come from rich parents. 
Yuna: We wanted to make friends but with our high status of money they'll either easily take advantage of us or think they're in the Great Gatsby. 
*Miren understands as they go outside and see the other house and the tennis court*
Lia: Next were going to our actual house with kitchen appliances and bedrooms. Then on your right we have the tennis court. 
Miren: It's so huge, like the ones you see on TV. We should play tennis there one day. 
Chaeryeong: Were planning to as soon as our tennis outfits come in the mail. We bought one for you but we didn't know what size you are. 
*They come inside the house and see the butler cleaning the tables*
Yeji: This is our butler, Seungmin, also known as the guy who knocked you out last night. 
Seungmin: My apologies. 
Miren: It's fine, you have your reasons. 
*Then they walk upstairs to the big rooms and stops at Miren's bedroom*
Yuna: And here is your room that me and Ryujin personally decorated. 
Miren: You were actually going to give me a room? I thought I was going to stay in the guest room. 
Chaeryeong: We love you enough to not stay in those ty guest rooms. 
*Miren goes and looks at the stuffed bears on her wall*
Ryujin: The special bear collection we got to our trip to Japan. You've talked about how you always wanted these so we bought all of them. 
Miren: I forgot all about those, I low-key forgot about it because there wasn't a chance I could collect them all. 
Yeji: And the mattress, it's a special mattress we bought from Scotland to help your back and bones. Try sitting on it. 
*Miren sits on it but ends up laying on it*
Chaeryeong: Comfy right? 
Miren: Super. Now I don't want to get up. 
Yuna: I'll help you. 
*Yuna goes to the bed and ends up tickling Miren's sides until her waist is trapped between Yuna's legs*
Lia: We'll leave you two alone to go to the other house to get beverages. 
Miren: No! No! Not with this tickle monster! 
*They leave as Yuna attacks her armpits while she's still pinned, she laughs her off with Yuna having fun*
Miren: HAHAHAHAHA NO NO! HAHAHAHA! 
*Then at night Miren comes to her apartment with Chan waiting at her front door*
Miren: Chan! I didn't see you there! 
Chan: Hey, where were you? I called you four hours ago and you didn't respond. 
Miren: Sorry my close friend had an emergency so I had to instantly leave and be busy. 
Chan: Cool cool, hey I was meaning to talk to you about something personal. Can I come in? 
Miren: Sure. 
*Miren and Chan sit on the couch*
Chan: Those girls...you know the ones that stole. I heard they were super rich. Like their father is from a very successful car business or something and omg...we may have hit the jackpot. 
Miren: What are you talking about? How can they be rich and yet steal? Make it make sense. 
Chan: No no look at this. 
*Chan shows pictures of the girls hanging out by yahts on their private Instagram*
Chan: I had my tech friend do some research on them and realized that Chaeryeong has a rich father, however all of their parents are in the same company and that's why they're friends. 
Miren: Okay but what does that have to do with us? I don't see the purpose of going into their personal lives. 
Chan: Dude your missing the point. With this we can end up befriending them and ending up getting their money. Or their jobs whichever comes first. 
Miren: But...why? 
*Chan laughs*
Chan: Miren, stop being so naive. What's your occupation? 
Miren: Technical support? 
Chan: Does it pay well? 
Miren: Not really. 
Chan: See! Miren, you've complained how your parents want you to get rich. Now since this option is standing right in front of you, do you want to accomplish it? 
*Miren thinks*
Miren: No. I like money and dream of being rich. However I'm not cheating my way thru it. These girls want a friend, not a cheater. 
Chan: Okay, I see where your coming. I just want you to think this through. Take a sleep on it and report your thoughts tomorrow. I think after a good night's rest you'll change your mind. 
Miren: I guess...
*Then Miren wakes up when someone tickles her back and she wakes up with Chaeryeong lightly tickling her back in the car*
Chaeryeong: Don't wake up yet, Seungmin is almost done packing the stuff in the car. 
Miren: Why are you here...why am I in a car? 
Chaeryeong: Ssh, your good Miren just enjoy some belly rubs. 
*Chaeryeong gives Miren belly rubs as she goes back to sleep, Seungmin comes to the window*
Seungmin: All of Miren's stuff is in the trunk. 
Chaeryeong: Good. Lock up the place and let's go. I don't want people seeing us. 
*Seungmin locks Miren's apartment door and drives off and Miren wakes up Miren and tickles her tummy while she's stretching*
Miren: Ah! Lia! 
Lia: Sorry, but morning tickles are always the way to go. Breakfast is done so come downstairs. 
Miren: I had a weird dream last night. Chaeryeong was with me giving me tummy rubs while the butler was putting my stuff in his car. 
Lia: That was not a dream we did take you out of your house at 3AM. 
Miren: Oh- but...why? 
Lia: Chan knew too much about us. I thought it was better taking you than him. Ryujin made a letter saying you left to see your parents and they had drama so you had to go back to Boston to see them so you can stay low for awhile. 
Miren: Ok. I can live with that as long as I'm not working. 
*Lia then looks at Miren's tummy*
Miren: What? 
Lia: There's something on your tummy. Spidery tickles! 
*Lia tickles Miren's stomach which causes her to curl up in a ball*
Miren: Lia! 
Lia: I'm sorry...that I wish I could've fit in a raspberry because your morning laughter is adorable. 
*Everyone is downstairs eating as Ryujin comes downstairs with the tennis outfit*
Ryujin: U like? 
*The girls are impressed as Ryujin shows off the outfit with her poses*
Miren: I like it. 
Ryujin: You guys up for a tennis competition? Oldest vs youngest? Loser has to be tickled. 
Miren: No! Why do you have to pair me up with Yuna and Chaeryeong knowing their the least ticklish? 
Yeji: Too bad. At least if you lose all five can tickle you. 
Miren: It's not fair! At least put Ryujin or Yeji on my team so at least I'm not losing I'm purpose. 
Chaeryeong: Then we'll do one on one. Same bet. 
Miren: But you guys are all good at sports. I told you to give me the 2nd best player. 
Yuna: Fine. You'll have me and Ryujin. 
*Miren smiles and later Miren tries to hit the ball but it's out of the court*
Ryujin: Do you even know how to play tennis? 
Miren: Yea...Wii Tennis. 
Ryujin: Here, lemme show you how to do it. 
*Ryujin wraps her arm around Miren's waist and accidentally tickles Miren's sides*
Miren: I'm not playing, teach me. 
Ryujin: Alright, it's really easy. Just swing your wrist and you'll be able to have easy control on the ball. 
*Miren tries and succeeds*
Miren: Yes! 
*Ryujin tickles Miren's sides which makes her fall on the floor laughing*
Miren: Ahhh Ryujin! 
*Ryujin laughs*
Ryujin: Come on, the game is about to start. 
*Then after the game they end up losing but Miren doesn't know*
Miren: Did we win!! 
Lia: You were one point short from us. 
Miren: Aww! Fine, tell me who's going to tickle me. 
Yeji: We decided on Chaeryeong. Since out of everyone here, she has the biggest crush on you. She also missed you while you were away so it's best to hang out. 
*Then the four are leaving as Chaeryeong goes to Miren*
Ryujin: We'll be at the bar. Call us if you need anything. 
*Then Chaeryeong and Miren take a short walk*
Miren: I didn't know you still liked me. 
Chaeryeong: I still do....
Miren: Then why don't you show it? It's been two days and I haven't had a tickle attack from you. 
Chaeryeong; I just wanted the members to like you. To me they're my family and we like bonding by tickling each other. I thought it was important to add you along to our bond. 
Miren: But I still need you to tickle me. 
*Chaeryeong then throws Miren on the ground and starts tickling her ribs*
Miren: HAHAHAHAHA NOT HERE! 
Chaeryeong: Then where else? I like this area, there isn't much dirt here. 
*She keeps tickling her until she stops to kiss Miren*
👛