Uncanny Tickle monster pt2

Insufficient Funds

(Let's do this again because the first one ) 

 

It was after our mission, Somun drove us back to the noodle shop. This time the mission happened in the parking lot. We were stopping someone from getting killed by this evil spirit disguised as a teenage boy. Somun discussed that since my powers haven't came in yet all I needed to do was observe. Sejeong was right by me if she needed to fight so I wasn't alone. This dude was rough, Somun couldn't stop him so Sejeong went in. She told me to just take care of Somun until she was done. I checked his heart rate to see he's unconscious but not fully dead yet. Good...that's good. I looked at Sejeong and her was getting beat as well. It was getting bad, the person was choking her hard and the evil spirit was trying to break her down. I had to step in, if not she could've died. I ran in and made the guy fall off so Sejeong can breathe. The dude hit me while I was still on the ground but I shielded my face so I wouldn't get hurt. Sejeong got ahold of herself and manage to kick the guy again. It was a strong kick, a kick that got himself banging on the concrete piece. Not to mention it's on a corner piece. Sejeong got me up while still maintaining her breath. 

 

Sejeong: Hey, stay out of this. Just help Somun and stay out of my way. 

 

Miren: I can't do that--

 

Before I can say why the person runs and she runs after him. I think about what to do. Help Somun or help Sejeong? That's until I saw Somun wake up and I then leave to go to the roof to help her. I run as fast as I can to see her more beaten up than before. Worse is, she's crying. She never cries...well she doesn't do it in front of people. Seeing it was the first time she's ever done this made me more protective of her. I then came in and straight up kicked, punched, and destroyed that idiot. Plus I did all that without getting hit back. He then hit me back twice getting me a bloody nose and then I got him again. Then here's a rough fight scene full of us fighting while Sejeong takes a rest in the corner. It all ended with me pushing him off a ledge with him falling on a car. Before making that decision, Sejeong said no as if I made a mistake. 

 

Sejeong: What did you do?! 

 

Miren: What? 

 

Sejeong: You could've killed him! I told you to stay out of this!! Then we would've lost this chance!! Stop being such an idiot and do your job right!! But you can't....

 

Somun checks the body that hit the car and gave a thumbs up. It meant the body wasn't dead and Somun could summoned the body. We both went down, both of us feeling tired from what happened. He congratulated us on completing the mission as I said sorry for almost killing the person. He said it was fine since he remembered when he first did that. He regretted it deeply but luckily he was grateful that I controlled my feelings. We both got into the car, Sejeong decided to walk home. I could tell she was upset. Although I didn't know if it was directed at me or herself. But I just let her do her thing before I risk getting yelled at again. Somun told me not to overthink this, it was normal that Sejeong would get upset because she wanted things to end the way she wanted it. Yet I got involved and made her mad. It was still bad because she was pissed at me. We got to the restaurant to eat. None of us really said a word, all you hear is slurping sounds. 

 

Miren: I think I'll head out. I'm tired so I'm going to get rest to prepare for tomorrow. 

 

Somun: Really? How about the show? Ah it's okay, see you tomorrow. 

 

I wasn't really tired. More or so hyped after succeeding. I just felt uncomfortable being in the same room as Sejeong. She kept giving me the evil eye like I already know it's my fault. What else do you want from me? Somun said in the car that she wasn't completely mad. Even if that, she'll get over it and talk to me. But Sejeong isn't like that, she looks like the type to hold grudges for so long. Damn, even when Sejeong and I got close I ruined it. I left to go home and went to bed crying. I really failed her. Plus I don't think my powers are coming soon. I want them to come soon so I can finally train and be able to be involved. With powers Sejeong might like me better. All I am is a regular person always causing that Sejeong has to clean up. With powers I can solve things myself. It was morning. I came into the restaurant early to see Somun dressed nice. 

 

Somun: I'm going to be out for the day so practice is cancelled. Remember to lock up if nobody is here. 

 

It was short and sweet. After he said that Sejeong left to workout downstairs. Somun told me not to worry about the situation yesterday. Basically reminding me that Sejeong still tolerates me. Yea, I wonder how long that will last. He leaves and with how I'm feeling I'm willing to do the same. I grabbed my stuff and was ready to leave until Sejeong stopped me. She said she needed help practicing and for me to come downstairs with her. I said yes, the only answer I can say because she didn't ask a question. I went downstairs and grabbed some gloves to help Sejeong while she's boxing. She was hitting hard as I stood there wanting to be hit too. I was just out of it and wanted to take my home. Then not paying attention, I move the thing and Sejeong accidentally punches me in the stomach. 

 

Sejeong: Miren!! 

 

Miren: That's fine...I deserve that. 

 

Sejeong stopped to lay down with me on the mat. My head was on her lap with her feeling my stomach to check where it hurts. I told her it didn't hurt anymore as she still wanted to check. I felt her deeply poking/massaging my tummy as I tried to quietly hold in my giggles. Yes I'm ticklish, yes I don't want Sejeong knowing about it. She'll either kill me with it or tease me about it. It wasn't until she asked if it hurt and looked at me who was dying inside. She asked what's wrong and why was I acting like this. I told her I'm ticklish before she stood there and then tickled me. I rolled over hoping to get away as her wrestling skills got her on top of me with my stomach facing the ground. She pinches my sides with my knees locked into her armpit. Not Sejeong being hella good at tickling me, and me starting to love it. Like I will piss her off more if she did this but I'm already feeling embarrassed that I'm being tickled her. She stops this madness still leaving me in this position. 

 

Sejeong: This is fun, never thought I can get a reward while training. 

 

At this point I might as well flip her off- no! I felt like this is the nicest she'll ever tickle me. She goes upstairs and comes back down with some stuff in a black bag. So I didn't know what was inside it. Sejeong then tells me to lay down but I didn't hear her. She then does it herself with pushing me to the mat with my arms up. This game is hard, but I'll try to win. I flip over and run as Sejeong catches me. She wraps her arms on my waist and uses her weight to fall over and to make her legs wrap around my waist. I was so out of breathe of trying to escape. She got something out of the black bag, it was fork from the restaurant. The only spot that fork would be used for is the armpits. I do have some upper body strength to not lift up my armpits. That's until I found my wrists tied up with duct tape. All while I was thinking. 

 

Miren: Well damn. 

 

Sejeong lifted my shirt until she can see my bare armpits. She uses the fork to rake my armpits up and down. This was torture. I don't know what's worse, the cold fork or how ticklish it can be. I was laughing even though it was hard to laugh with Sejeong's legs blocking the giggle path of my tummy. This was only on one side of my armpit. Yet I was laughing like both of my armpits were tortured. She then gets off me and to make this game fun for her (not for me I'm starting to get scared of Sejeong). I try to go upstairs. Of course it's hard when my wrists are still tied together. I lost when I was so close to the door. Sejeong slammed me to the door and hanged my wrists on the locked door knob. She sat on my legs so there was no point in getting out. Instead of going to the armpits, she went to the neck. I crushed her fingers with my neck as she pulled back my hair to expose my full neck and chin. 

 

Sejeong: Your losing badly on this game. Come on, I know you got strength just use it. 

 

I wish it was that easy. Gosh I hate how this is the only time she wears long nails. Most of the time her nails are cut to the skin and now she decides to let them grow. It was a ticklish wreck as well as her doing it on my armpits. She ripped a good shirt to get to the right armpit, which was more ticklish than the left. Realizing this felt like ticklish hell, I used all the strength I could to escape and unlocked the door quickly and used a chair to block the entrance. With the way I'm losing, Sejeong is turning into a tickle monster. I hid under one of the tables with a blanket, so I can get covered. This was getting scary...but low-key fun. Only because this is a better way for Sejeong to get revenge. It got quiet, good she must be gone. Then she uncovered the blanket I was hiding in and did a creepy peek a boo. She used my duct tape wrists and dragged me off the dirty floor. She took us to the manager's office, where the TV was. It was a TV Somun bought for us with his birthday money. 

 

Sejeong: Get on the couch. 

 

If she was planning on pinning me before tickling me, she can't do it on this small couch. She sat next to me, parting my hair away from my forehead sweat. The first thing Sejeong did was tickle the hip bone. I would move away but I needed to enjoy the bit of freedom of not being pinned by Sejeong. Let me pretend I hate it even though I love it. Hate having to get pinned to get tickled but love how she's tickling me. She tickled my hips my fresh dough. Never knew how squishy it can be. Plus the bone is big so she lowers my paints a bit to use two hands to deeply tickle massage them. I was shyly laughing but not moving. While Sejeong was enjoying my cute laugh she put me on her lap. She put my taped wrists behind her neck which made my tummy stretch out a bit. 

 

Miren: Maybe I like this...

 

Sejeong: Good. Me too. I still like you Miren, it takes awhile to get over my frustration. 

 

Sejeong smiled before I felt her finger touching my belly button. I couldn't really look at it because of the position I'm in but gosh it felt too ticklish. All she was doing was scraping my outie belly button while tickling around it to ease my sensitivity. To further it more she got a makeup brush out of the black bag she took upstairs. She started softly moving it around my exposed belly. It tickled so much I started giggling too much. The soft brush going to bellybutton, waist, sides, it was more torture to see it go to the back. She did that for almost 30 minutes. She told me to get off her, thinking it was done. I didn't want it to be done yet, Somun isn't back and Sejeong was liking this. It was her face that shows it all. She was smirking a lot and trying to hide it. She got on top me on the small couch and made sure she had a nice view of my belly and belly button. 

 

Miren: I don't think we should tell Somun about this. 

 

Sejeong: Yea... especially if I'm about to do this. 

 

Sejeong spit...in my belly button. When she knows that we actually have baby oil in this place. All that came in the back of my mind is “is this who we are? Is this what we represent?" Because damn she getting a bit chaotic with that. She kept spitting until it filled my bellybutton and then rubbed it around. She slowly raked my stomach up and down until she did spider tickles. It did tickle more because of her spit. I couldn't contain my laughter and thought she should stop or else Somun would know. Sejeong says he's going to be out all day and she's been torturing me for at least an hour and a half. 

⛓️