Black Mirror

Insufficient Funds

*Minutes before the restaurant opens Xion talks to the kitchen staff and the waiters/waitresses*
Xion: Tonight I'm assigning you to a table....Miren your in table 10. 
Seoho: Table 10? You must've pissed him off today if he's making you do that table. 
Miren: What's wrong with the people at that table? 
Seoho: I don't know if this is true or not but those girls at that table... extremely rude. Like one night with them will send you crying to your Mama. Xion hates them as well but they bring good service here and they managed to pay for the chandelier to be fixed. 
*Then during work Miren found the champagne glasses but no cart*
Miren: Where's the champagne cart? 
Ravn: The person who was running table 15 stole it. 
Miren: Well I need it back. I can't carry an ice bucket and a tray of 7 champagne drinks on the stairs. 
*Then Xion comes in*
Xion: Where are the drinks? It's been 20 minutes and we're on a 15 minute mark. Let's hurry it up! 
Miren: Yes sir. 
*Miren takes the stuff upstairs but accidentally trips as the glasses and bottles break*
Xion: Miren! 
*Xion runs to Miren as she gets up and gets pain from her wrist*
Xion: Are you serious?! This is seriously embarrassing having a waiter not being able to do such simple tasks. 
Miren: I told you I needed a cart to carry the glasses and bottle...
Xion: It's not my fault you have weak arms! Everyone else can do this perfectly. Look at this mess! This is expensive champagne your wasting with high quality glass. That's it! Your out! 
Miren: I'm fired?! 
Xion: Don't overreact you know I'm under staffed. You won't get paid this week. That said, I'm kicking you out tonight. 
Miren: Yes sir. 
*Miren leaves and takes her backpack as she sees a car by her with Jieun driving*
Jieun: Do you need a ride home? 
Miren: No thanks. I feel bad for ruining your guy's night out. This will honestly make me feel worse. 
Jieun: Trust me, you didn't ruin our dinner. If anything Xion's hot temper ruined the mood and now we need to plan another dinner date. But we didn't mind your mishap, we fall on those stairs all the time. 
*Miren and Jieun laugh and smile*
Jieun: Get in. I know these places get sketchy after a certain time and I don't want you getting in danger. 
Miren: Okay. 
*Miren goes inside the car and puts on her seatbelt as Jieun starts driving*
Miren: Wow this car is cool. Is this a loaner? 
Jieun: No I bought it I think...a week ago. I'm still trying to get used to the new adjustments of this thing. 
*Miren looks to the window as Jieun drives*
Jieun: We were meaning to tell you something but the others randomly left and expected me to pay the check but...your really cute. Cute, clumsy, shy. You just act like yourself. 
Miren: I get that a lot. I know my boss hates it because it makes me less attractive but it's difficult. 
Jieun: Those traits are what we see in a trustworthy friend. Why don't you become friends with us? You may even be paid along the way...
*Miren takes that sentence the wrong way*
Miren: Oh...no no I'm not like that. I don't have the guts to be a sugar baby. 
Jieun: What?! ...this is why Yuki needs to be with me because I at explaining this. We just wanna be buddies with you...but we keep it wholesome. 
Miren: Oh that's understandable. It's okay I mix up my words too. 
Jieun: So will you do it? 
Miren: Lemme think about it and I'll contact you in the morning. 
*Jieun nods and stops the car by Miren's place*
Jieun: Before you leave lemme give you my phone number. 
Miren: Okay. 
*Jieun writes her phone number and hands a wad of cash to Miren*
Miren: What is this for? 
Jieun: You won't get your check until next week. Here's some money in case you need to pay rent or groceries. 
Miren: Thank you very much but what happens if you need this? 
Jieun: That's only 600. That's basically bucket change for me. I can always get another 600 tomorrow. 
*Miren smiles and gets out of the car*
Miren: Bye. 
Jieun: Bye. 
*Jieun drives off as Miren looks at the cash*
Miren: I should text her before I forget. 
*Then the next day Miren wakes up as someone rings the doorbell, Miren opens it to see Chaein*
Chaein: Hi. 
Miren: Oh your one of the girls I saw last night. Your name is...
Chaein: Chaein. 
Miren: Of course, how could I forget I kept gushing over you and your hairstyles yesterday. 
*Miren stops talking after regretting what she said as Chaein smiles*
Miren: I'm sorry I'm talking too much. I get nervous when I see pretty girls. 
Chaein: Jieun is right, you are cute. 
Miren: Ah your making it worse for me to keep the conversation going. 
*Miren looks the other way and tries to keep her blushing contained*
Miren: What are you here for? 
Chaein: I found a cafe close by so we can eat breakfast. Kinda like a date. Are you in? 
Miren: A date?! This is the first time someone has asked me for a date! I'll go get dressed. 
Chaein: May I go in? 
Miren: Sure. 
*Miren brings Chaein into her messy apartment as Chaein looks around*
Miren: Sorry if it's messy I haven't had time to clean due to my job. 
Chaein: I'm surprised you think it's messy. My room is much messier to where you can't see the floor there's just clothes. 
*Chaein laughs and sits on the couch*
Miren: Alright I'll be back I promise I won't take too long. 
*Miren changes and later wears something nice to show Chaein*
Chaein: Woah, my heart is beating fast. 
Miren: It isn't really anything special compared to your outfit. 
Chaein: But I still think you look nice. Because your my baby. Let's go. 
*Miren smiles and when they go out to walk Chaein holds Miren's hand, Miren smiles*
Chaein: Here's the place. 
Miren: Here?! Don't we have to have a reservation a year in advance to come here? 
Chaein: Not when your best friends with the owner. 
*They come inside and see the owner as he hugs Chaein*
Cya: Ah it's been so long ever since I've seen here. I missed the times you used to be a regular and tore up those mashed potatoes. 
Chaein: You should seriously try it. It's like the best ing thing I've tried and because of it I don't order mashed potatoes from anywhere else. 
Cya: Is this a friend? 
Chaein: Yea and since it's her first time here I was thinking we can sit on the balcony. 
Cya: Sure I can do that for you guys. 
*Then they go to the balcony and look at the menu*
Chaein: See anything you like? 
Miren: Everything from this menu sounds good but it looks so expensive. 
Chaein: Who cares? I'm paying for it. 
Miren: I keep forgetting about this money thing. Sorry it's a force of habit. 
*Miren looks at the menu again and figures out what she want*
Chaein: Do you have any hobbies you like? 
Miren: I do but they're kinda boring or I'm not that good it. Dancing, cooking, the fact that I have a tickle kink...
Chaein: You know...Swan has a tickle . 
Miren: She does?! 
Chaein: Yep. Her and Goeun. Their main tickle target is Yuki. It's good that your our friend because now they can attack you instead of bothering Yuki. 
*Miren smiles a lot and after they leave the restaurant as Chaein walks Miren home*
Chaein: Sorry we couldn't hang out more but I have work. 
Miren: It's fine, I understand the feeling of wanting to hang out with friends but you have work. 
Chaein: I'll contact Swan and see if you guys can hang out tomorrow. 
Miren: Okay. See you later. 
*Chaein kisses Miren's cheek with leaves a lipstick mark*
Chaein: See you later...Jagiya. 
*Chaein leaves as Miren jumps in happiness*
Miren: Jagiya! Ah I like this so much! 
*Then at night Miren figures out what jammies to wear, but she looks for regular shirts too*
Miren: A crop top? A big shirt? A sweatshirt with a shirt? Damn this is complicated. I really want to call Goeun and see what she thinks about it but that's too...
*The door bell rings and it's Goeun*
Miren: Goeun? I thought I was coming to your guy's house. 
Goeun: Yea but Dosie called and said you don't have a car so I wanted to pick you up. 
Miren: Is there any clothing that you like to tickle me in? 
Goeun: Anything you like. I can tickle you in any kind of clothing, but I specifically like loose clothing so I can easily sneak my hand on your tummy. 
Miren: Got it. 
*Miren goes back into her room to change shirts and comes out*
Goeun: I like it. May I have a sneak peek of your tummy? I already know it's ticklish because of the way you act when I say tickling but I wanna see if this shirt works. 
Miren: Sure. You have my consent to do that. 
*Goeun puts her hand under Miren's shirt and on her tummy as she already squirms away*
Goeun: I barely touched you...why are you already laughing? 
Miren: I guess it's our of nervousness, I haven't been actually tickled before. 
Goeun: You haven't? No wonder why your so nervous it's okay I wouldn't do anything unexpected since we just met. Me and Swan will be very careful if we need to. 
Miren: Thank you. 
Goeun: Ready to go? I'm sure Swan is impatient and can't wait to see you. 
Miren: Yea let's get going. 
*Goeun and Miren go to the house as Miren is surprised at how huge the house is*
Miren: I swear...do you all live here? 
Goeun: No, me and Swan live here. We begged the others to live with us but we wouldn't give up our tickle proof supplies. 
Miren: Tickle proof? 
Goeun: We hide tickle supplies around this house and only we can find them. It's fun pulling a toothbrush out of the kitchen. 
*Then Swan comes in and the first thing she does is hug Miren*
Swan: Hi. 
Miren: Hello. 
*Then Dosie comes out of the bathroom will a suit on*
Dosie: Thanks for letting me borrow your suit. I hate that I didn't know my suit had rat piss until today. 
Goeun: Your welcome. Have a nice night. 
*Dosie then kisses Miren's forehead and leaves*
Goeun: It turns out Miren has never been tickled ever. EVER. 
Swan: Seriously? She's probably a shy lee. You probably can't handle the word tickle right? 
Miren: Yea...
Goeun: Don't worry, Swan is the same way. That's why she doesn't have the courage to tickle Chaein. One tickle sentence and she's suddenly blushing. 
*Then in Goeun's room they're all on the bed as Miren raises her hands up*
Goeun: Are you sure you wanna lift your arms? I can still have leeway to tickle your armpits. 
Miren: I don't know how I'll react so...
*Miren puts her arms down*
Swan: And we go in 5...4...3...
Goeun: Go! 
*Swan and Goeun tickle Miren so they can find her tickle spots as Miren is laughing but trying not to laugh*
Swan: Oh your good at tolerating tickles. 
Goeun: I know I'm getting close to breaking her. She maybe a belly laugher all along. 
*Goeun tickles her belly and she now laughs*
Goeun: So I was right. You do have a ticklish belly. Ah gimme more laughs. Or do I have to do a raspberry? 
Swan: I'll tickle her armpits if you do. 
*Then Swan tickles her armpits as Goeun struggles to get to Miren's belly with her squirming body*
Goeun: You do squirm a lot for someone who said they weren't ticklish on their armpits. 
*Then Goeun does a raspberry as Miren laughs as they stop*
Goeun: Let's take a small break. I think your the type that doesn't want to overexert yourself on laughter or else you won't enjoy it anymore. 
Miren: How did you know? Did you read my mind? 
Goeun: I just know. It's a gift. Plus Swan was the same way since she's a switch. 
Swan: I'm the mood for milkshakes. 
Goeun: I'll make some. 
*Goeun is in the kitchen blending a milkshake as Miren is on Swan's lap watching TV until Swan tickles Miren's stomach*
Swan: Coochie coochie koo~
Miren: Ah! Hehehehehe
Swan: Now I know your weakness where you blush. Do you like your tummy being tickled? 
Miren: Hehehehehe
Swan: Gosh your so cute. My adorable ticklish baby. Who's my ticklish baby? Is it me or you? 
Miren: Aren't we the same age? 
Swan: But who am I tickling right now? Who's belly I'm tickling who gonna laugh cutely into my arms? 
Miren: Stop teasing me I'm blushing too much. 
Swan: Lemme see if I can make you blush harder. Tickle tickle tickle~
Miren: AHHHAHAHAHA!! 
Goeun: Why are you tickling her already? 
Swan: She's the tickling type to be affectionate. 
🐓