We're together

Insufficient Funds

*2AM during practice Yena notices something off about Yuri and turns the music off*
Yena: Can you three give us a minute? I really wanna talk to Yuri. 
*Minjoo, Hyewon, and Wonyoung leave the practice room, the two are there by themselves*
Yuri: What's wrong? 
Yena: Are you okay? 
Yuri: Yea. Why wouldn't I be? 
Yena: You were out of balance 3 times during the song. On top of that you haven't had a break in over four hours. 
Yuri: Fine fine, I'll rest. 
*Yuri sits down but Yena starts to act serious knowing how Yuri is*
Yena: You don't need to rest, I need you to go home and sleep and try not to come back until the afternoon. 
Yuri: But we have evaluations tomorrow and the CEO will be mad if I don't show up. 
Yena: I don't care. You look worn out and I'm pretty sure you didn't get any sleep today. Go home and I'll tell the CEO about your health. 
*Yuri stands up for herself (literally)*
Yuri: Hey! Can you for once stay out of my business?! I told you I was okay and I am. So I haven't slept for a day...it's called determination and I'm not going to give up! 
*But then Yuri passes out and Yena catches Yuri in her arms, Yena panics*
Yena: Oh...guys! Guys! Guys help me! Help me! Yuri fainted! 
*Then at 3AM the members help Yuri to her bed as Yena puts the blankets over her*
Wonyoung: Hey we're gonna get going. I'm not supposed to be up this late. I should've been home earlier but Yuri was more important. 
Yena: It's fine. You three go home and get some rest. I'll take care of Yuri in the meantime. 
*They leave as Yuri becomes afraid of serious Yena*
Yena: I'll make you some food and then I'll check your temperature. What do you want? 
Yuri: Just some ramen. Yena...are you mad at me? 
*Yena doesn't respond, she leaves. Then after Yuri eats Yena checks her temperature and sees that she has a fever*
Yena: It's 101...Yuri how long have you been feeling hot? 
Yuri: I don't know. Probably since yesterday...I think. 
Yena: You've been sick this whole day and never told anyone?! You're condition will get worse if you don't do anything about it! 
Yuri: I don't know why your upset you've once wanted to stay up late for five days before debut. 
Yena: But that was the only time I did it, and I regretted it ever since. Thanks to Chaeyeon and Eunbi I stop those dangerous habits. And you need to stop it too before it damages your health. 
*Yuri feels bad and sighs, Yena feels bad*
Yuri: Your right, I should've been more responsible to my health. I should've listened to my body when it says no. I'm really sorry to worry you Yena, I know you were scared when you saw me faint. 
*Yena sits next to Yuri*
Yena: I was scared, my heart shot out of my body because it happened out of nowhere but also I didn't try my best to stop it in time. I don't want to be an angry ducky at you, but I have to if you won't listen. Yuri I know you want to work hard, but you need to listen to your body. If your body says to stop and rest, you should probably stop and rest. 
Yuri: Yea...
Yena: Know that I still love you and your still my pouty baby. Rest up tomorrow, and get a lot of sleep. 
Yuri: Okay. 
*Yena air kisses Yuri and turns off the lights so she can sleep, in the morning Yuri calls her mother*
Yuri: Hey Mom...I'm doing good I just had a rough time from practice but I'm doing better. Yena took care of me and I have some time off so now I can get my sleep hours in and still practice. Alright love you. 
*Yuri goes on her phone and hears the toilet flush, coming out of the bathroom is Yena*
Yuri: Yena? Your still here? 
Yena: I spent the night. I wanted to make sure you were okay. 
*Yena feels Yuri's face to make sure she isn't warm*
Yena: Your not as hot, your just clammy. But you look better so that's good. 
Yuri: Thanks for checking up on me but I can handle my health from here. You can go to practice if you want. 
Yena: Thanks but no. I persuaded the manager to let the members take off work for three days meaning I can spend time with you and make sure your 100% well. 
*Yena is in a bright mood however Yuri seems down, Yena notices she's unhappy*
Yena: What's wrong? 
Yuri: I just hate being sick, all I can do is drink soup and do nothing. 
Yena: That's heaven to me...but I know you would rather sing to your fans than stay at home. And because of that I have an idea. Please wait here. 
*Yena leaves and closes the door only to come back in a duckie onesie while holding a clipboard, Yuri laughs*
Yuri: No way you still have that? I haven't seen you touch that onesie since IZ*ONE CHU. 
Yena: Hello I'm Mrs. Duckie Quack Quack. 
*Yena then makes quaking noises and that one duck impression*
Yuri: And suddenly I want to go back to the company now...
Yena: Come on, give it a chance. 
*Yena sits down and brings Yuri's feet and starts using one finger to tickle her feet making Yuri chuckle*
Yuri: Hehehehehe.. 
Yena: I remember doing this to you during Fiesta era and you begged me to tickle you before bed. What happened? 
Yuri: I kinda got embarrassed...
Yena: Embarrassed?! 
*Yena pinches Yuri's right thigh making her squeal*
Yuri: Wonyoung suspected us after you gave me spidery tickles during our fanmeet. Because of that I kinda felt embarrassed over being tickled. 
Yena: But none of the members know now, if you wanted this to be a secret you should've said something. I'll keep Mrs. Ducky Quack Quack to you. 
Yuri: I'm happy...that the nickname is very cute. 
*Yuri tickles Yena's chin but Yena ends up tickling her belly making her giggle so cutely*
Yena: Wanna be tickled on the couch? It'll be better than this stuffy bunk bed. 
Yuri: I'm fine here, plus being tickled here is more comfortable since we had our first kiss here. 
Yena: Okay~ but at least lay down, don't hide them tickle spots from me. 
*Yena pulls Yuri's legs making her lay on the bed with the covers covering her feet and legs and her shirt slightly lifted up*
Yena: My girlfriend looks so cute. Yes she does, yes she does. 
*Yena tickles Yuri's neck while teasing her with the baby voice, Yuri squeals and tries to not squirm that much*
Yuri: Tickly my tummy! 
Yena: You must be very excited about me tickling your tummy. 
*Yena only needs to tickle Yuri's tummy with one finger and now Yuri is dying of laughter*
Yena: My two lucky fingers must be extra lucky if your this ticklish. 
Yuri: I guess...it's because I haven't been tickled in a long time so I'm extra sensitive...
Yena: Why did your voice suddenly fade? Do you hate being this ticklish? 
*Yena lightly tickles Yuri's tummy with both hands making her laugh and almost curl up in a ball, but she instead rolls off the bed*
Yuri: Again! Again! 
Yena: Again! Ah you had to be such in a tummy mood today it's melting me. 
*Yena tickles her belly again making her laugh and squirm but still liking it*
Yena: I'm starting to think tickling you is just what you needed to feel better. Is that correct? 
Yuri: Definitely. Now...why did you stop? I'm not tired yet. 
Yena: Neither am I. Let's see if these armpits can withstand my ducky power. 
Yuri: No! No! 
Yena: No?
Yuri: I mean yes! 
*Yena understands and ends up tickling Yuri's armpits*
🥔