We're going on a trip

Insufficient Funds

Going on a trip sounds fun, however I'm dirt poor. 
A couple of months ago I got laid off...at a family business. It wasn't my fault I didn't want to deal with my toxic family. So now I was money confident to money conscious. Despite not being in college I was living off of ramen noodles and mashed potatoes. I did have a job, with not that much pay and a racist boss. I was trying to find another job but I haven't had much luck. A lot of these jobs expect experts while I haven't even attended college. I got a pamphlet this morning about accepting new people for house sitters, yet the deadline to apply is today. Meaning that I must grab a suit, take a bus, and sweat thru an application in hopes I'll get it. And that's the risk I'm willing to take for some money. I grab a dress shirt and pants on and run to the men's store nearby for a blazer. There weren't any blazers with my size so I got one that was a bit bigger but cheaper. Then I practically sprinted to my bus stop to go across the town to find the address. Then I got lost and was almost late to my interview, and I feel like I'm about to pass out. It ruined the mood on how everyone was at a meeting and I disturb them by panting heavily with pit stains on my shirt. At this point I was thinking about leaving. One of the girls noticed my application and took it, she told me to wait in the main office while she evaluates my form. I sat there for an hour watching whatever Korean show was on TV until I heard my name being called. I then went into the girl's office and apologized in advance for being late. She didn't care since applications were due by tomorrow instead of today. As for work experience and prior experience, she doesn't care and as of now I got the job. I was surprised, but at the same time I couldn't tell if they felt bad for me or if they were desperate for new employees. She introduced her name as well as the others and handed me a packet for the schedule of the next month. I was able to attend my first group meeting with Hayoung explaining everyone's task and locations. Chaeyoung explains the rules that if we travel in a normal size house we can be in pairs. Which is good because I hate traveling alone. My first house sitting trip was going to be next week in the Bahamas. In the packet there were details and pictures of the house. It looked like a mansion sized beach house with it's own beach area. Gyuri then explained how the owner didn't want the house cleaned by us since they had maids. Which confused me and wondered why? Why would you get house sitters if you have maids? Or do you just need more people to clean your house? However this owner not only owns the house, he made the house. He wanted us over to stay and review the house to future residents. Which is odd but cool since it's kinda like being on vacation. Jiwon explained that not everyone will be on the same flight. Five people will attend one flight while the next attend the other flight, both are the same time. Then we'll meet at the house around noon and sleep downstairs only. Whenever the maids do come or the gardener we must leave the house. Jiwon concluded the meeting saying to get our bathing suits ready since it's gonna be hot and we're gonna be swimming most of the time. I'll have to remind myself to save up to get some swim trunks. I use the calendar app on my phone to remind myself as I caught Seoyeon looking at my phone. I turned back to see Seoyeon getting money out of her purse to give to me, it was a 20 dollar bill. 
Seoyeon: There's some swim suits at Target for ten bucks. Use the rest to buy you some ice cream. 
Miren: Thanks you. 
Why is everyone at this job so nice?? Like if someone did this at my old job they would immediately get fired. These girls probably have a lot of money because of how much they're making. I've done research on this job and it's at least 300 per day. Like I can easily pay for my rent with one day of house sitting. After work I bought the swim trunks but I didn't buy the ice cream. I still needed to save up to fly out. The flight was cheap, at least 400 while I have 250 in my savings. I ended up asking Saerom for overtime, or like some houses I can house sit or clean for extra money. She got concerned, but before said no because that trip was the only thing that was available. She asked me what's wrong as I said there was a possibility I wouldn't attend the trip because I'm short on money. Then she said she already paid for it. I was surprised, 20 dollars was already generous but a whole 400...do I need to do extra work or something?? They were supposed to gather the money to get the tickets yesterday but Jiheon forgot to remind me so that's why Saerom paid for it. I thanked her, it was the first time someone was this nice to me. During the rest of the week I was preparing for the trip while making sure I had my passport. The D-Day of the trip was Sunday. I was with Saerom, Chaeyoung, Gyuri, and Nagyung. We took a flight was three hours after the other members. We waited until we got on the plane in three and a half hours. I sat next to Nagyung and some random guy, I was on the window seat. Since this was only three hours I can take a nap but Nagyung wanted my attention. She kept poking my arm all the way down to my stomach. I was now giggling under my crossed arms with my knees kicking the food board gently. Then an announcement came on saying that we can move seats, now the random guy left and Gyuri took his place. It was now a hectic tickle fight with me barely tickling anyone because of how ticklish I am. In the end it was a tie, yet I'm being tortured after Gyuri forced me to sit in the middle. After I took a two hour nap and when I woke up we were at our destination. We didn't come home until one but Saerom texted Hayoung that we were gonna be late. We got there and the house was ing huge. I didn't know if I was looking at a house or castle. The maids, butlers, and gardeners came to give us a short tour of the house. The downstairs was big, I thought we all had to huddle but we each have our own room. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, as well as the other two days. I was fine having my own luxurious space. Life was going well until I had my wave of depression. It randomly hit me first thing in the morning and that's why I didn't join the girls for breakfast. Luckily they didn't overreact but it's because I lied and said I had an upset tummy. Today the people had to clean meaning we had to get out of the house. I thought off taking a walk alone until Jiheon barged into my room. She told me to get my sunscreen on so we can head out. 
Miren: I told you, my stomach is kind of upset so I can't go out. 
Jiheon: Then I have something to help your stomach pain. 
Jiheon left. I thought she was going to get those fizzy pills that dissolve in water and help digestion. But Jiwon ended up coming inside. She said there's some breathing exercises to help my stomach. But first I needed to close my eyes and lift my arms up. I was meditating while Jiwon was checking my breathing posture by touching my tummy. When she told me to breathe again for the last time she instantly lifted up my shirt to give me a raspberry. I fell but Jiwon catched me and took me to the bed where she tickled my armpits and gave me another raspberry. She then stopped and left the room while I was still catching my breath. Wow...okay let me process this. Jiwon... raspberry...my tummy...I'm sorry but things like this doesn't happen often. I was already fine with Nagyung tickling me but two tickles a day along with Jiwon. I can't handle that. Jiwon peeked her head out the door and told me to hurry up since everyone is waiting on me. I put on my swim trunks and sun screen to leave out with the girls. The space we had for the beach is OMG. We had a whole beach to ourselves. Nothing but us on the beach in the warm sand and cool water. It's been a long time going to the beach or enjoying the beach with friends. I remember the last time I was young and had a fear of water. Now I love the water but I still can't swim. Half of the members were tanning as the other half were splashing themselves with water. I was standing there feeling the hot went and the sand in my toes...the happiest feeling in the world. Then Chaeyoung ran to be, grabbed me, then tossed me in the water. That was icy cold. I'm the type to dip my body in bit by bit so I can get warm but no she dumped me while my body was hot dry. I got mad and splashed her with water which turned into another splash battle. I thought I was winning until Jisun tickled my sides and now the splashing was on me. I stopped splashing Chaeyoung so I wouldn't get tickled anymore but she was still tickling me. I ran back to the sand and she ran after me until I fell into the sand. She then was tickling my tummy in the hot weather along with Jiheon. I'm kinda surprised I endured so much tickling today. 3 people, 3 settings, are... they..why am I not surprised? They have a tickle . Is that why I got hired, because they found my Facebook full of tickle videos? If so, I can probably get used to the tickling if I get paid. Plus I think this is their pay back for paying my ticket. If I am correct, I should get used to this. I was thinking this while I was still getting tickled. 
Jisun: You better apologize to Chaeyoung for splashing her. 
Miren: Never! 
Was I...being bratty? The way I did this without a voice crack, yet this is probably the only time I got lucky. My bratty time got me more tickles by them along with foot tickles by Jiheon. The tickling only lasted ten minutes until we had to eat dinner. When dessert came there was a campfire outside so we can make s'mores. But everyone agreed to wash up before doing it. While showering I was in another tickle mood, damn it's only like 9PM I shouldn't be doing this. I should at least wait until tomorrow so it doesn't seem like I'm desperate for tickles. So I did, because I'm a nice person (well no the reason is because I never like asking for tickles).  In the morning the cleaning people weren't here, and now the girls were at the kitchen eating some cereal. Hayoung asked if I slept as I said yes, not mentioning me craving tickles or the tickle dream I had of Seoyeon last night. I decided not to eat breakfast but Seoyeon allowed me to sit on her lap. I didn't hesitate it until she kept patting on my tummy. I felt butterflies coming up, trying to tickle the inside of my belly button. Then, unwillingly, her pats turned into light tickles on my tummy. Was I okay? How am I gonna act like I don't enjoy it when I'm just sitting there with a blank stare? Seoyeon thought something was wrong but I said I was fine as the girls smiled. They knew I was hiding it because of how shy I was. They're surprised that Seoyeon wasn't catching the feelings I was doing. Then Seoyeon did notice with her tickling my chin and calling me cute at how shy I'm getting. I told her to stop calling me cute and got flustered to where I ended up being in my room all day. I know I should stop being bratty because I had a strong urge that either Gyuri or Chaeyoung will torture me. Plus I should've sat there because I was starting to love Seoyeon's tummy rubs. Okay this time if they tickle me, please do nothing. Like yesterday with Jisun tickling my ribs, just lay there and laugh. Nighttime came and the girls were making dinner, another meal worth some tickles. I was started to get a bit confident in talking to them, especially Jiheon since we're close in age. It was another day making s'mores and I went to the girls carefully. Four words: Can I be tickled? Four words, don't mess up. Then when I came to them it clearly showed that we were on the same page. 
Saerom: You came here to ask if you want to be tickled all night? 
Damn...I meant to say for two hours but all day makes it better. Hayoung asked what spot I should be tickled in as Seoyeon already knew the answer. I was back on Seoyeon's lap having my tummy tickled by Chaeyoung and Jisun. Jisun was going so lightly while Chaeyoung was finding any points to tickle me so she can tickle me there for a long time. She wasn't finding much of a spot besides my belly button. Jisun stopped tickling me so now all Chaeyoung is doing is tickling my belly button. It didn't last long and I did want more tickles, but I wanted it to where it was punishment instead of a reward. And my goal is to be tickled by all of them, don't know how but I'm sure it'll work. The cleaning people came while the girls were asleep since I changed their clocks. Then the extra icing on the cake is that I got a bucket of ocean water and went to Nagyung and Saerom's room to splash it on them. I then ran out of the house to the beach as quickly as I can and as far as I could so I can hide. How the hell did I get so evil? And before I regret this I remember that the girls like being pranked. During the plans ride Gyuri told me stories about how her and Jiheon would scare the out of Jiwon and that they've done a prank like this before. Only difference is instead of it being a regular day it was Nagyung's bday. So it wasn't like I was going to get fired for this. If I do, I'm sorry. I got out of my hiding place and saw them running from a mile away. Personally I did not know what to do. I thought of just standing here until I felt someone's presence. Then out of nowhere Saerom catches my body and tries tickling me until the girls come. I know I can survive armpit tickles but the water from the ocean made it more sensitive. When the girls arrived the first thing they did was to tickle my feet, since they were the most ticklish compared to my stomach. Jisun and Nagyung were tickling my feet while my legs were lifted up so I couldn't stop them. As of now I got 2/9 members tickling me. What else can I do? 
Chaeyoung: Apologize or else we'll all tickle you. 
I kept quiet and smiled, that'll get them to tickle me. Then they actually did it. Ngl it was good but bad. Good that I get to be tortured in the warm weather without moving but bad because I'm uncontrollably laughing and I should've done a safe word. Plus now 7 of the girls are getting my upper body and attacking it with either pokes or raspberries. It's fun because you see which girl gives the best raspberries. As of right now it's tied between Saerom and Jiwon. They gave me a little break but Nagyung said that they aren't done. They went 20 meters away from me to huddle in a circle for about ten minutes before coming back. Now time for the real stuff, that was like tickle hell. Jisun and Nagyung got back to tickling my feet, Seoyeon and Jiwon got my tummy, Jiheon got my neck, Chaeyoung has my thighs, Hayoung and Gyuri were tickling my sides and ribs, Saerom was in charge of teasing me but also tickling my ear. When I tell all of them are good at tickling...pls believe me. Because Chaeyoung is the queen of tickling any spot and I'll laugh. My thighs are hard to make me laugh at and her secret was pinching from the top instead of the bottom. Then Gyuri and Hayoung were doing different types of tickle methods to make me laugh. Gyuri light tickles were almost going to flip me over along with Jiheon's long nails tickling my neck. At this point I was going crazy and demanded them to stop. Jiwon smiled, and said I could be done if I can survive 3 minutes of the girls tickling my tummy...all of them. Which doesn't sound bad until you do the math. And if you realize half of these girls are good at tickling my stomach. After what I call tickle hell I knew to be honest to these girls. Our vacation was mostly us going to the beach and being tickled. Plus a lot of photos of where I'm being spammed of the girls tagging me on their social media. 
🗣️