Disbandment is hard

Insufficient Funds

*After IZ*ONE's disbandment Miren is working at a convenience store as Danny comes in late*
Danny: Miren! Miren! I come with news! 
Miren: I hope your news is that you won't come to work late. I'm tired of covering for you and getting ted on by our boss. 
Danny: Sorry...but did you hear?? IZ*ONE might redebut! 
Miren: What???!!!
*Miren stops what she's doing and is embarrassed by the say she reacted*
Miren: Where did you find that out? 
Danny: It's on Navar. Plus the news is trending on Twitter with the hastag get back IZ*ONE. 
Miren: Are you sure this isn't a scam? We were first promised a extension for another year and instead got 3 days thanks to Yena's shady company. 
Danny: I think they're serious. I mean Sakura already graduated and there's rumors or Hitomi and Nako graduating, I think we're getting a redebut. 
*Miren doesn't like the idea but acts happy for Danny*
Danny: You know what this means? We don't need this crusty job anymore. We can now go back to getting money from group orders and trading pcs. By a Chaewon unlimited pc alone we can get 600 dollars. 
Miren: Were still talking about a rumor, so don't quit your job yet. And start working before the manager catches you. 
*Danny leaves to work as Miren feels bad*
Miren's POV: Should I tell him? He's practically my best friend, I mean he's the reason why I'm stanning IZ*ONE. He'll freak out if I told him I'm living his y/n life by living with them since debut. Or how I publicly embarrassed myself on their disbandment concert and that's the reason why I don't want to see them. 
*At night Miren and another guy are working as someone comes into the store*
Guy: Hello. 
Eunbi: Hello. 
Miren: It's Eunbi! Ah I can't let her know I'm here. 
*Miren puts her mask and hate on and contines cleaning and once she leaves Eunbi is outside*
Miren: Eunbi! 
Eunbi: I finally found you without having to run. 
Miren: How did you find out where I worked? 
Eunbi: The company is a ten minute walk from here. 
Miren: Oh...
*Miren goes silent as Eunbi goes closer to Miren*
Eunbi: The girls miss you. And please respond to your texts you know Yujin only has an insta to talk to you. Other than that she doesn't care about posting. 
Miren: I'm sorry...I haven't forgiven myself after the disbandment incident. 
Eunbi: That thing? Miren that was long ago and it's okay to feel that emotional. It's our fault for not telling you the news sooner. 
*Eunbi puts her warm hands on Miren's cheek and kisses her nose*
Eunbi: You still aren't happy. What's wrong? Is something still bothering you? 
Miren: That...I wish I wasn't a burden to you guys...
*Eunbi is shocked and angry when she heard that*
Eunbi: Burden?! Have you been reading comments? Who said this I'm going to beat their ! 
Miren: I thought that. 
Eunbi: Well it isn't true. We love you, and without you were hopeless and we can't continue our future. We're in this together. 
*Miren smiles as Eunbi pinches Miren's side, Miren moves away in laughter*
Eunbi: Now respond to Yujin messages! Before you don't get any tickles. 
Miren: Ow! Okay I will. 
*Then at their house Miren and Danny unpacks photobooks and looks for pcs*
Danny: I got it! I got it! The Hyewon ice cream pc. I know wiz*ones are dying to get their hands on this one. 
Miren: All we need is the PC of Hyewon and Minjoo then we're set to be rich. 
*Someone rings the doorbell as Miren freaks out because she knows who she is*
Danny: That must be our food. Finally it's here I'm starving. 
*Danny opens the door as Miren closes her eyes once he screams*
Danny: Minjoo? The IZ*ONE Minjoo? The visual queen Minjoo? 
Minjoo: Yes, nice to meet you. 
Danny: I think I'm going to pass out. I can't believe this is coming true. Please don't tell me you were suspicious about the mass orders. 
Minjoo: Hi, I was just moving here and wanted to greet my neighbors. Nice to meet you. 
Danny: Nice to meet you...can I get a picture of you? 
*Miren hits Danny's arm*
Danny: Ow! 
Miren: Respect her privacy, she doesn't want stalkers near her house. 
Danny: Oh..my bad. I didn't think about that. 
Minjoo: It's fine, I should get going. Nice to meet you two. 
*Minjoo leaves as Danny has the biggest smile on his face*
Danny: I should tell the others that I met THE Kim Minjoo. 
Miren: You go do that. 
*Danny calls his homies up while leaving*
Danny: Hey, guess who I met? I wish I met Karina but I met someone like her. Guess...
*Then Minjoo comes back and goes into the house with Miren closing the door*
Minjoo: Your friend Danny seems nice. Why doesn't he know that we're friends? 
Miren: One thing you should know about Danny is that he's a blabbermouth. I can't even trust him to keep our side hustle a secret let alone I wanna tell him that my best friends are his ult group. 
*Minjoo laughs as the two sits on the couch*
Miren: What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be MCing for a music show or something? 
Minjoo: Today's my day off. And since Eunbi said you ended your no talking to us strike I decided to visit you. 
Miren: Is it because your worried about me? 
Minjoo: Yes. 
Miren: I already told Eunbi that I was alright. There's no reason to worry. 
Minjoo: I know you more than Eunbi does. At times you say something that they want to hear even though it's not the truth. It's an excuse so they won't talk about it anymore. Actually tell me what's wrong. 
*Miren goes silent and tries not to get emotional as Minjoo stares at her*
Miren: I'm afraid of the redebut because I have flashbacks of when the hiatus came there I said it! 
Minjoo: The hiatus? Miren you should know that there's no chance of us going thru that again. Mnet made an agreement that if it happens the blame would be shifted to them not us. 
Miren: But still, it was painful and I hated those three months. You guys couldn't contact me, I was alone, I feared that you guys wouldn't come back. I was afraid to tell you guys because I felt so selfish saying it. I felt like me saying it made me guilty as if I didn't care about how you guys felt. 
*Miren cries as Minjoo hugs her and rubs her head and back*
Minjoo: I'm so sorry. 
Miren: No, I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner. 
Minjoo: No, I'm sorry that we didn't care about your feelings. You must've been so depressed waking up without us. 
*Then Yena comes in with the food and a delivery outfit*
Yena: Surpris- ah Minjoo how did you know I was gonna be here? Gosh your everywhere...
*Yena then reads the room and goes to hug Miren*
Yena: What's wrong? 
Minjoo: I'll tell you later. 
*Miren's phone buzzes*
Miren: It must be Danny, he must be coming back home from bragging to everyone. 
Minjoo: I'll text him to buy something so we can save some time. 
*Minjoo is on Miren's phone texting Danny as Yena has Miren on her lap hugging her*
Yena: I should do that thing that makes you perk up whenever your sad. 
Minjoo: What is that? 
*Yena tickles Miren's lower back as she laughs and holds onto Yena's jacket laughing*
Minjoo: Didn't you have a method of cheering her up? 
Yena: No I stole Yuri's method because she's good at belly tickling. 
*Yena then stands Miren up on her lap and lightly tickles her belly and belly button making Miren laugh*
Miren: Stop doing that...it makes me embarrassed...
Yena: Embarrassed? Lemme tickle your feet and see how you feel after that. 
Miren: No! 
*Yena doesn't do it but they both laugh*
Miren: Thank you for cheering me up. I needed it after that whole meltdown I had. 
Minjoo: It's fine. We have to get going, it's late and I'm sure Yena has some stuff to do that she's avoiding. 
Yena: No I'm not. 
Minjoo: You have to prepare for filming tomorrow. 
Yena: Ah I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. 
*They get out and head to the door as Miren opens it*
Miren: Are you going to tell the others about this? I don't care if you do I just wanna know. 
Minjoo: We won't. I know if we do they'll be more concerned over you. Especially Chaeyeon and the Jline. If they know they'll immediately fly to Korea and scold Eunbi. 
*Miren laughs*
Yena: I don't know if she's going to ever tell me. 
Minjoo: I'll tell you since you can actually keep a secret. But you better not tell Yuri. 
Yena: I won't. Bye Miren. 
*Yena smiles and kisses Miren's cheek, so does Minjoo*
*They leave and the next day Miren and Danny are back working as Miren secretly texts Yujin and sends her a selfie*
Danny: You seem giggly on your phone. Who are you texting? A girl you like? 
Miren: Yes. 
Danny: She got an insta? Let me see what she looks like. 
Miren: It's on a dating app find your own girl. 
*That was a lie as Danny gets annoyed and leaves and the boss comes*
Boss: Miren, your excused early. 
Miren: Thanks but I need to work the rest of the weekend or else I won't get paid. 
*Miren's boss hands her the check*
Boss: Here you go. Now you can be excused and I suggest you use the back exit. 
Danny: What? Boss nim can I leave early? 
Boss: Clean up those floors and I'll think about it. 
*Danny gets mad as Miren goes out the back way and sees Hitomi in a puffer jacket, Miren hugs her*
Miren: Hitomi! I miss you! 
Hitomi: As a surprise I wanted to drive you somewhere. I won't let you know where that'll be but it'll be fun. 
Miren: Well if you say it's fun I'll take your word on it. Let's go! 
*Hitomi drives Miren to a place by a beach as Hitomi gets out of the car*
Hitomi: Be right back. 
Miren: Okay...
*Hitomi leaves as Miren waits until Hyewon opens the door wearing a suit*
Miren: Hyewon?! What did you guys do steal your suits from La Vie en Rose era? 
Hyewon: No we bought a suit like it. Grab my hand and I'll show you where your going. 
*Miren grabs Hyewon's hand as they go somewhere with a red carpet with the girls standing there, Yuri with her guitar and Minjoo with the piano*
Miren: Why does this feel like a proposal? 
Wonyoung: It's not. Please sit down on that chair right there and listen to the song we made for you. 
*They sing the song which is like a ballad with good high notes and sentimental lyrics*
Miren: Wow...I think I'll go cry now. 
*Miren sheds some tears as the girls group hug her*
Yujin: Were making it aware that we love you and we're still going to tickle the out of you. You are not a burden. 
Miren: Minjoo...
Minjoo: It wasn't me. 
Yena: My bad...
*Yena scratches her neck and looks the other way*
⛱️