Tummy munching

Insufficient Funds

And...it's 5PM. 
Stick to my Tuesday and Friday routine of getting dressed and leaving by 6 to an unknown place to see my gf. I wanted to wear something that matched my gf's outfit. She sent me a picture of her black bucket hat, black sweatpants with black crop top. The only thing different about her outfit was her black and white striped jacket. I ended up wearing the same thing just with a black sweatshirt. To top it off is the converse she gave me for Christmas with her signature on it. Now you may wonder; who is this girl I'm meeting? Why are we out this late at night? It's the only time she's free and alone. Being an idol is tough, and as much as she wanted to avoid it, she couldn't. Cameras or fans always came in the way as I had to pretend I'm a staff member watching her. It's fun at times but then I want to hold her hand and fix her hair... y'know, actually act like a couple. I try not to be pissed because compared to me, my gf has it harder. Being the best selling girl group who's amazingly gorgeous. It's hard for fans to not notice her. People may love her because she's pretty, but then they hate her for the same exact reasons. That's why I try to be accepting to her schedule. There are times she wants to see me, but then at times she wants to be alone. But during these past days she's been extremely teasy. She's been spamming me a lot with pictures of her nails. Her nails are nice since she changes them everyday but I didn't know why she sent a lot of photos. It was 6 o'clock now. I left my house to meet her at a spot by the park surrounded by trees. That way no cameraman sneak up on us and take pictures. It was warm and dark for a six o'clock. I was waiting patiently for her, at times it does take her 30 minutes to come. She has to take the long way to get here in order to avoid anyone. I waited and waited and after awhile she came...with her running towards me with a big hug. She spun me around with a little peck coming in. I was shocked when she did that, she's not the type to show PDA outside. 
Aeri: I really want to munch your tummy like a five course meal. 
Miren: What? 
Yes it's Aeri, also known as Giselle in the popular SM group Aespa. We became a couple a week before the group debuted. It was a dating app since I was desperate in finding love. Never thought it could be a rookie girl group idol. I couldn't process Aeri's comment of munching my tummy. Until she explained that she wanted to tickle me a lot with raspberry, rib bites, and kissing until she's a thousand percent satisfied. Then I understood what she was saying. She was serious about this, she wanted us to hang out at my place. My place was further compared to the aespa dorm. It took a 30 minute bus ride and another 20 minute walk but a ten minute walk to Aeri's place. But I didn't complain, this meant more time out with Aeri. After updating each other over what's been happening we got onto the bus. We were the only ones there so we sat in the far back right. We went back to holding hands and being lovey dovey because we weren't in the driver's view point. On the bus I felt a tickly sensation coming from my sides. I thought it was a spider or the wind because I had nothing under this sweatshirt. But then using the light on my phone I saw Aeri's sneaky hand tickling my tummy before we got home. I whispered saying if it's the right time to do it. Despite her doing minimal movement with her fingers I was still on the verge of pulling a belly laugh. But Aeri was tickle hangry. Not tickle hungry, tickle hangry. Even if I caught her hand to stop tickling me she used another to poke me. It was fine until her finger magically found my bellybutton. Girlie must have some powers to find it in pitch black darkness. I kept whispering to her to hold our tickle fight until we got home but she was only going to stop if she did a raspberry. There was no way that was going to happen unless she can totally pin me down and do it. I even told her that, and now she took that as a bet opportunity. I told her not to do that as she actually got the courage to do it. She got my wrists and took me down to the floor. Luckily no one heard a thump from me coming down to the ground since the police siren was louder. I thought on how she was going to find the right spot to raspberry in since it was still dark. But then she did it, and her raspberry was louder than my laughter. Honestly, I was so scared of getting caught that I didn't laugh at all.  However the bus driver was suspicious of what was happening and asked why he heard a fart sound coming from the back. 
Miren: My bad...I had a big dinner. And we went down since my friend lost her contacts. 
I was ready beat Aeri's for lying like that. I heard Aeri giggling at me as I hit her but she poked me back. We spent the last ten minutes of our ride tickle free. Aeri was still joking about me and was ready to do another raspberry with her hands to tease me. I covered as she tickled my armpit to let her go. She said if I didn't it again she would have to tickle my thighs, which would make me laugh loud and hard. Once we got to our location, we put our masks on so no one would notice Aeri's identity. When we saw the bus leave we took it off as I can finally use my outside voice to scold Aeri. But she didn't care, she was waiting until I was done so she can tickle me to forgive her. Which I was waiting for as well, that's why I only scolded her for two minutes. After she sneaked a tickle on my sides thinking that'll make me forgive her. But I still acted grumpy. One frown to her and she grabbed my body thru my waist to tickle my belly, making me fall down to the ground. Aeri must've been stressed today if she tickled me twice out in the open. Even if no one is around Aeri tends to get shy about tickling me in public or even talking about it. But now she's tickling me on a bush with my legs dangling in laughter on the sidewalk. She helped me up afterwards so we can get home and Aeri can actually tickle me on something comfortable. I couldn't even grab a sip of water before Aeri wanted me in her arms again. She did let me drink a cup of water because my throat was already hurting from the laughter I've had. Then immediately after it was tickle time again. 
Miren: I'm happy that were not out. I'm still mad that you thought it was okay to tickle me on the bus.
Aeri: You aren't upset because I tickled you, your upset that your touched the dirty bus floor. 
She was right, I did like it. It bought me so much adrenaline thinking that someone was going to catch us. She laid me down on the couch and lifted up my sweatshirt to finally look at my tummy. She called my tummy cute which sent me feeling like jello for some reason. Compliments to her just made me feel a type of way. She doesn't do it often but she tries to add aegyo and then thinks she isn't good on it. Which she's lying, she's actually really good at aegyo but doesn't want to admit it. While she kept giving smooches on my tummy I was trying to see what was on TV. Aeri didn't like how my attention was focused on the television and tickled my neck and armpits for me to drop the remote. I scrunched my neck and eventually dropped the remote, then she picked it up and turned it to a random channel and then got back to tickling me. The infamous tummy muncher was now doing her job, which was giving me a handful of raspberries. I thought I could handle it since I survived the raspberry at the bus but girl was doing four raspberries per minute. I asked her what was going on that she was craving tickles so much? She said it was from stress but there have been times she's been stressed, she's never been this much of a tickle monster. I let it be with her ler self and continue to tolerate her tickles. I got up and Aeri was now hugging me, letting her fingers glide thru my back and stomach. I was getting giggly while kissing her cheek and lips. Then the chaotic mood came back with her pinching my tummy which made me fall to the ground. It wasn't fair when we just started snuggling. I wanted to hug her again until she was attacking my belly with tickles again. 
Aeri: Alright, we can snuggle now. I'll stop torturing you. 
I can tell she was lying because she winked. Aeri got back on the couch and patted her thighs to tell me I can sit on her lap. At first I wasn't trusting but it was Aeri. A sweet, affectionate girl. What could go wrong? I went on her laugh and the second I got on there I was already getting tickled. I stood back up and gave a pouty glare to Aeri. She told me to come back to her lap since she won't get too rough on the tickling. I went back on her lap holding her hands as she started lightly tickling my tummy again. I was laughing but I was also focused on the show we were watching. It was a stupid show about auctioning off jewelry but yet Aeri and I were invested. After awhile when we actually found this boring we turned off the TV and snuggled. We only had two hours left before Aeri needed to leave. Which made me sad because we barely spent time today compared to last week. But she said she had a big performance tomorrow and needed to prepare. Since we was going to leave soon I needed these two hours to be tickle filled. I lifted my arms up to give Aeri permission to tickle me like crazy. She instantly tickled my armpits and belly while I was trying to compose my balance. Then the teasing started, and nothing would've prepared me for that. Coochie coos were fine but once she teases me with her hands getting closer to my tummy that's when I lose it. I was laughing like crazy before the tickling got started. Once she attacked it tickled more. Once she noticed that I could barely sit on her lap due to the tickling me instead went into my bedroom. After that it was tickle monster Aeri. She was glad we got on the bed, it gave her the ability to tickle my feet. It gets me when she does the little piggies on my feet and after digs into my soles. 
🪶