Empty Train

Insufficient Funds

*One day Ian is looking around a train station with barely any people around*

Miren: Ian, can you tell me what happened? It isn't right for you to wake me up at 4AM and not give me context. 

Ian: Hold on...

*Ian looks before he sneaks into the camera room as Miren follows him*

Miren: I don't think we should be here. 

Ian: Be quiet. You don't want us to get caught by the police right? If that happens Dabin will really kick our asses. 

Miren: Can you at least me why were here if we do get in trouble because if not I'm pinning this all on you. 

*Ian sighs and closes the door and locks it*

Ian: The Dean situation. 

Miren: Didn't we throw away that case because of how likely multiple people could've stolen it? 

Ian: No, I know for a fact it wouldn't be stolen. He kept that watch on his hand, locked and sealed onto him as if it was apart of his flesh. 

*Ian goes to a filing shelf and finds records while talking*

Ian: Dean is the type that doesn't lose anything. Once he had two thousand dollars in cash stolen from him and he got it back less than an hour. I could tell he was threatened or blackmailed by someone to give it away. 

Miren: But Dean is a good guy, he's never done anything dirty. 

Ian: Part of being a private investigator is that they can reason you to any kind of murder even if it was justified. 

*Ian found the paper of the people that were on the train when Dean's watch disappeared*

Miren: All the passengers there are all males. 

Ian: Expect one...Lee Jieun. She's the only girl who went on that train. 

*Miren thinks*

Miren: The conductor's daughter? That's impossible...she's already rich, why does she have to beg for more money? 

Ian: Rich people can steal too, especially if it's the five million dollar watch from a discontinued brand. 

Miren: It's that expensive?! 

Ian: It came from France of course it's that expensive. 

*Ian then goes out with the files and sees Jieun getting ready to go on the train*

Ian: Were going in there. 

Miren: What?! 

Ian: Don't worry, there's mostly elderly people and kids there so chance she'll steal. But perfect time to blackmail her back into giving the watch to Dean. 

*Ian goes to the counter and slams his money to the table*

Ian: We would like two tickets please. 

*They go on the train as Jieun serves them water*

Jieun: Hello, I've never seen your faces before. First time people? 

Ian: Yes, I've been wanting to take this train. And of course...meet you. 

Jieun: Thank you. I'm Jieun, but you can call me iu. 

Ian: IU? Wow...add a heart in between that and you can get I love you. 

*Ian winks as Miren cringes at that line, but Jieun smiles anyway*

Jieun: Can I get you two something to drink? 

Miren: I'm fine with this water. 

Ian: Whiskey please. 

Jieun: Coming right up. 

*Jieun leaves as Miren worries for Ian*

Miren: Are you sure you want to drink while your carrying out a mission? 

Ian: It's not like we're getting off anytime soon. This trip is like five hours in and five hours back. Might as well abuse the fact that they got cheap alcohol here. 

*Jieun comes back with his drink as he drinks some but later on yawns*

Miren: Are you okay? 

Ian: Yea...I don't know why I'm so tired I got a good amount of sleep last night. 

Miren: Two hours doesn't count as a good sleep. 

*Ian yawns and stretches again*

Ian: I shouldn't sleep if I'm in the same room with a thief. 

Miren: I think I should take a nap...

Ian: Do it, at least if something happens a big strong man can save this train rather than...you I say. 

*Miren understand and sleeps but later gets woken up by Jieun patting her check*

Jieun: Hi, did you have a good sleep? 

Miren: Hmm...oh yeah. 

*Miren sees Ian asleep and tries to wake him up*

Jieun: Don't bother waking him up, he's knocked out for good. That's what he gets for drinking three cups of whiskey. 

*Miren realizes that everyone on the train is asleep*

Miren: Why is everything asleep? What did you do?! 

Jieun: Just put sleeping pills in their drinks. They'll be out cold for awhile so let's hang out. 

*Jieun and Miren go to the other area as Jieun pops open a bottle*

Miren: I don't drink-

Jieun: Don't worry, it's apple cider. And I just opened it so you won't fall asleep. 

*Jieun pours it in two glasses, gives one to Miren*

Jieun: Why are you so quiet? Not much on your mind? If I tickle you...I'm sure you have a lot to say. 

*Miren was about to speak but instead has butterflies in her stomach*

Jieun: What's wrong? Your tummy screaming for tickles? 

Miren: No! 

Jieun: Why do you fight this agreement so much? You got Ian on here, I think I should reward you. 

*Jieun sits next to Miren as she feels nervous*

Jieun: We have at least over five hours before it the pills wear off, let's start. 

Miren: Oh...then do it. 

*Jieun starts as she tugs Miren's collar and then tickles her neck*

Miren: Is this all your going to do? If so, I'm fine with it. 

Jieun: No, I'm warming you up so you can trust me to tickle you. Hopefully see that adorable belly. 

Miren: There's no way you'll ever see that. Just repay me with money and I'll forget we made this promise. 

*Miren gets up and wants to leave but Jieun stops her and squishes her cheeks*

Jieun: Your cute when you don't want to admit your ticklish. Now take off your sweatshirt. The heat is on in here so you don't have any excuses to wear it. 

*Jieun helps Miren take off her sweatshirt as Jieun sits down*

Jieun: Sit down. Tell me how you want me to start before I do. 

Miren: Okay...

*Miren shyly sits on Jieun's lap and looks down*

Miren: Tummy...

Jieun: Aish your so cute I don't even want to scold you. 

*Jieun starts lightly tickling Miren's tummy over the shirt as Miren chuckles*

Jieun: Why aren't you looking at me? Does my ticklish baby embarrassed? 

Miren: Maybe I am...

*Jieun uses her hand to direct Miren's face to her face while still tickling her belly as she laughs*

Jieun: Am I the reason why your laughing? Are my eyes persuading you to laugh? 

Miren: No, you started poking me! 

*Miren keeps laughing*

Jieun: Your so fun with you. Look at you jumping while I poke you. Come on, jump like a kangaroo. 

Miren: Stop it! 

*Miren laughs and kicks her feet while jumping at Jieun's pokes*

Jieun: Ah cute. Is your tummy most ticklish? Is there any more spots I should gush over? 

Miren: I think my tummy is it. 

Jieun: You think? So you don't know if more spots are ticklish? 

Miren: I... know....

Jieun: Seriously? Then...

*Jieun pinches Miren's armpits as she jumps*

Jieun: Ooo... another ticklish spot is found. Maybe I'll be extra careful with this one but later. The tummy is where it's at. 

*Jieun attacks it by pinches the sides as Miren laughs and falls on the ground*

🏝️