Wow

Insufficient Funds

*Flashback to a year ago when Heejin is dropping off Miren by her house and gives Miren her lunch box*
Heejin: Remember to text Yeojin what you think about her food. She's so determined in cooking, especially if it's for you. 
Miren: Thanks. 
Heejin: Is there something bothering you? You've been quiet the whole ride to your house. 
*Miren is flustered*
Miren's POV: How can she know my feelings so quickly? At times I have to usually lash out to get someone to hear me. 
Miren: It's just...the CEO gave me dirty looks and scolded Jungeun because she was affectionate towards me earlier. 
Heejin: Don't worry about him, he's salty about everything. We'll sort out things if he makes you uncomfortable. But continue to be affectionate even if he does give looks. 
*Miren smiles and unlocks the door to go to his apartment, she waves to Heejin*
Miren: Goodbye. 
Heejin: You won't even give me a goodbye kiss? I got so jealous when Jiwoo was kissing you that I need that too. 
Miren: I'll give you kisses. 
*Miren kisses Heejin's cheek but Heejin moves her head so they touch lips*
Heejin: I'm feeling much more energetic. Alright, get a good night sleep. 
Miren: Okay, call me when you get home. 
*Then today Miren is packing up her small amount of stuff into boxes until the landlord Brandon comes in*
Brandon: I see your almost finished, good job with cleaning the floors. Now I have one less thing to worry about. 
Miren: Are you sure you can't give me another month to pay rent? 
Brandon: Unfortunately I can't. I thank you for the signed Loona autograph but you already used your strikes. Plus I have to give these to the next clients by tonight. But I applaud you for trying. 
*Miren smiles as Brandon leaves, Yerim comes in*
Yerim: Hi, are you redecorating? 
Miren: No, I'm getting ready to move out. Which is sad because I started decorating this room with the stuff Jiwoo gave me. 
Yerim: Your moving?! Where to? 
Miren: Actually...I don't know. Don't freak out when I say I got kicked out because I haven't paid rent in four months...and BBC fired me because I'm in a relationship with you guys. 
*Then Yerim freaks out*
Yerim: Hey, why didn't you tell us this sooner? Where were you planning on going if I didn't come here? 
Miren: Somewhere. I don't know. 
Yerim: That won't work. I'll call Sooyoung and Heejin to grab your stuff your living with us. 
Miren: Is that okay with you guys? 
Yerim: It's better than seeing you alone on the street. 
*Yerim calls Sooyoung as Miren waits outside and later both Yerim and Miren are waiting outside on the floor*
Yerim: You want a raspberry when we get home? 
Miren: No thanks I'm not hun...oh...
Miren's POV: Why do I keep falling for that? You know she means tickling so why do you respond as if you want raspberries as a fruit. Although some raspberries do sound good with this hot weather. 
Yerim: Come on, I know you've been stressed. I'm sure a raspberry from your favorite fruit bat will cheer you up. 
Miren: It will...
*They both smile as Heejin and Sooyoung comes and Heejin immediately goes to hug Miren*
Heejin: I miss you so much! 
Miren: I don't know why, it's been three months. Plus the last time I texted you it was last night. 
Heejin: Three months too much. I want to see you everyday. 
*Heejin pouts while still hugging Miren*
Sooyoung: How did you get fired? 
Miren: I don't know, it came randomly where the CEO gave me the last check and excused me. It was probably after Hyejoo wanted to flirt with me instead of practicing her dance. 
*Flashback to six months ago when Hyejoo was at the dance practice and after dancing she sits down*
Miren: That's the fifth time you've done the dance. Don't you want to take a break? 
Hyejoo: Yea. Wanna do something together? 
Miren: Sure. What did you have in mind? 
Hyejoo: Tickling you. 
*Miren is surprised on how that easily slipped out of while Hyejoo is drinking water*
Miren's POV: Why did that slip in so easily? She doesn't even like tickling. Why is she suddenly so interested? 
Hyejoo: Okay, let's do it. 
Miren: Already? You don't want to get prepared? 
Hyejoo: I think I'm good. Lay down I'm gonna go on top of you. 
*Miren lays down as Hyejoo comes on top of her and starts blushing at Hyejoo's visuals and her eyes*
Hyejoo: Are you comfortable? 
Miren: Yes. Your really pretty from this angle. Never thought wolves could look so... charming. 
Hyejoo: Never thought I would enjoy this but since your saying your thoughts out loud you must be nervous. Which makes this better for me. 
*Hyejoo smirks which is Miren butterflies in her stomach as the door knocks and the two separate*
Hyejoo: I'm practicing! 
*The dance teacher opens the door as Hyejoo looks at Miren*
Dance Teacher: Are you done doing the dance? 
Hyejoo: I got finished with my break. I'm continuing to dance right now. 
Dance Teacher: Alright, tell the others to come here as well. We start group practice in 20 minutes. 
*The dance teacher leaves as Miren pretends nothing happened and gets up*
Miren: I should leave before you start the group practice. 
Hyejoo: Hey, don't think we're finished. I will tickle you, I won't let you know but I will. 
*Then in present time when the girls get home they put Miren's stuff in the living room. Everyone is excited to see Miren*
Yeojin: Miren! 
*Yeojin hugs Miren*
Miren: Oh Yeojin, you dyed your hair. It looks pretty on you. Giving me main lead kdrama vibes. 
Yeojin: Are you here for a visit again? 
Miren: Yea. 
Sooyoung: Don't lie, the CEO fired her and now she got kicked out of her apartment. 
Haseul: What?! I'll call the CEO to sort things out, as of right now get yourself comfy. 
Hyunjin: That shouldn't be hard since you've been here before. 
*Then later at night Miren puts a blanket over the couch and site on it, Jinsoul comes into the living room*
Miren: Hey. 
Jinsoul: Getting prepared for a movie night? 
Miren: I was preparing to sleep here. I thought it would be best here since you barely use this couch and it's easy to clean up. 
Jinsoul: But we already have a bed set up for you. 
Miren: Thanks I don't want to be overly comfortable during my stay. I'm already happy with wearing your clothes I don't want to push it. 
Jinsoul: Your sleeping in the manager's room. We kicked him out after the way he treated you. We got blankets already set and clothes for you to wear tomorrow. 
*Jinsoul shows Miren the room as Miren likes it*
Miren's POV: A lot of this look like luxury items. While they sleep on old blankets for a couple of hours. This doesn't seem right. 
Jinsoul: Do you like it? 
Miren: It's a bit...um...what's the word for it? 
*Then Jiwoo knocks on the door with a bright smile on her face*
Jiwoo: Wow, with more decorations we can totally make this work. 
*Jinsoul gets a text*
Jinsoul: I must head to practice, who's going to be with Miren for the night? 
Jiwoo: Me! I have to practice my script for Chuu can do it for shooting next week. 
Jinsoul: Alright, bye Miren. 
*Jinsoul kisses Miren's cheek and leaves as Miren sits on the bed*
Jiwoo: You seem unhappy...the tickle monster hates unhappy people. 
Miren: I don't like being spoiled that much. Especially because I know you guys don't have much. I don't deserve it. 
Jiwoo: What?! What did you say?! 
*Jiwoo cups Miren's cheek and makes eye contact with her*
Jiwoo: Don't ever say it. You deserve the items because your our baby. Okay? 
Miren: Okay? 
Jiwoo: Let's hug it out. 
*Miren and Jiwoo hug and Jiwoo tickles Miren's sides which makes Miren laugh and break up the hug*
Miren: Jiwoo~ give me a normal hug. 
Jiwoo: Alright, I'll give you another one. Come here. 
Miren: No, I don't trust you enough for another hug. You'll get one after your finished remembering your script. 
*Jiwoo pouts but suddenly smirks when she thinks about how Hyejoo can tickle her*
Jiwoo: If you don't let me tickle you I may need to ask Hyejoo seeing that she's been talking about you a lot. 
Miren: What has she been saying...
Jiwoo: She asking tips to tickle you.. probably involving those special raspberries me and Yerim know. It would hurt if she knew the secret weapon...
Miren: Fine...I won't worry and I'll let you hug me. 
*Jiwoo smiles and hugs Miren to where she's on top of her and lifts up her shirt to give her a raspberry*
Miren: HAHAHAHAHAHA JIWOO!!! Come on I was preparing my laughs for Yerim. 
Jiwoo: I wanted some raspberries for my stress. 
*Jiwoo smiles and the next day Miren is at the store with Haseul and Vivi, Miren is in the middle on the aisle staring into space*
Miren's POV: Gosh they look so good...I can eat a thousand of them but dang I don't have money. 
Vivi: Oh there you are, I was looking all over for you. It not having you to hold my hand while we're on shopping trips. 
Miren: I'm sorry. Haseul sometimes gets carried away in the meat section that I usually get distracted by other things. 
*Miren leaves but Vivi grabs the snacks Miren likes*
Miren: You like those snacks? 
Vivi: I saw you staring at them so I was thinking you like them so I can buy it for you. 
Miren: But isn't Haseul on a budget? We shouldn't make her mad. 
Vivi: We won't make her mad. But let's grab some more snacks. 
*Miren and Vivi smile and when Haseul is by the cash register Vivi drops off some snacks and ice cream to the cart*
Haseul: What's this? 
Miren: I...I picked out some snacks if that's okay with you...
Haseul: Depends, can I tickle you today? 
Miren: Sure. 
Haseul: Then I'm happy to pay for your snacks. 
Miren: Yay, thank you Haseul. 
*Then at the dorms Miren and Chaewon are playing video games and Miren loses for the fourth time*
Miren: Not again...I was so close to winning. Good job Chaewon, guess that means no tickles...
Chaewon: Wait! I want another round! 
Miren: Even if we do another round I'll still lose so there's no point in doing that. 
Chaewon: Please~ I'll let you definitely win if you beat me in this game. 
Miren: Okay, another round! 
*They do another round of the game and Chaewon loses on purpose to make Miren win but Miren doesn't notice*
Miren: I win! I win! 
Chaewon: Which means I can tickle you! 
*Chaewon pulls Miren closer and tickles her which sends her laughing with her knees kicking everywhere*
Chaewon: Next time I should agree to tickle you since your this bad. 
Miren: Yes hehehehe. Ah Chaewon...try going to my ribs. 
Chaewon: I forgot that ribs are a hidden gem for you. 
*Chaewon tickles her ribs and gets giggly as she stops when half of the members come home*
Miren: You guys are home. How was work? 
Hyunjin: Depressing. With you not being allowed in the company it makes it alone. I don't want to talk to people, I just wanna tickle you all day. 
Vivi: Didn't you hear? The CEO allowed Miren to work again. 
Yerim: How? 
Vivi: Blackmail...or something like that. 
Jungeun: Suddenly I have the urge to go back to practice. Miren do you wanna come along? 
Miren: Sure. Lemme get my shoes on. 
*Then all the members are practicing Paint the Town and during the ending Miren cheers for them*
Miren: Whoo! You guys have been improving so much on this dance! 
Jungeun: Thank you. 
*Jungeun smiles and suddenly clings onto Miren while patting her stomach*
Haseul: Since you all decided to randomly practice we all need to go out to find a place to eat. 
Jiwoo: Let me do it on my app for free delivery so we can be plastic free. 
Heejin: But you know delivery stops after 10pm and it's 10:30. 
Jungeun: Why do you want to separate me and my girlfriend so badly? 
Jinsoul: Come on, she won't go anywhere. You can pat her tummy and tell her how ticklish she is once she gets back. 
Haseul: The YYXY unit is in charge until we get back. 
*They leave but then the other three get ready to leave*
Miren: Where are you guys going? 
Sooyoung: We need to buy drinks for the food. Hyejoo is in charge now since she isn't the affectionate type to tickle. 
Miren's POV: Not Hyejoo...ever since Jiwoo said that stuff about her I fear being in the same room as her. 
*It goes silent*
Miren: What do you wanna do...
Hyejoo: Keep tickling you. To where we left off. 
Miren: We did it so long ago that I'm not sure where we left off...
Hyejoo: I was on top of tickling you and you were taking about how charming I was. 
Miren: Oh...
*Hyejoo laughs and pokes Miren's stomach*
Hyejoo: I won't do that. I could tell I startled you because of how evil I can get. 
Miren: Oh thanks...
*Miren laughs awkwardly*
Hyejoo: I will do this tho. 
Miren: What? 
Hyejoo: This! 
*Hyejoo attacks Miren like a wolf and tickles her sides and armpits*
🫓