Special Abilities (Based on Thai series The Gifted)

Insufficient Funds

*By the school Miren calls her mother before entering*

Miren: Mom. Mom. Like I said I will be okay. I just want you to focus on your work, I will be fine in a new school. I'm old enough to survive on my own and plus the school already has food, shelter, and healthcare to protect me so don't worry. I know, love you too. Bye bye. 

*Miren comes inside the office where Ms. Ladda is*

Ms. Ladda: Where is your uniform at?! 

Miren: What?...

Ms. Ladda: Uniform? You can't be on school property without it on. So where is it? 

*Miren gets quiet*

Ms. Ladda: Are you going to tell me?! Or do you want to get suspended on your first day?! 

Miren: I...

Mr. Pom: She doesn't have it yet. 

*Ms. Ladda and Miren are looking at Mr. Pom who came in just in time*

Ms. Ladda: She's your student? 

Mr. Pom: Yes I just enrolled her three days ago and that's why her uniform hasn't came yet. I'm sorry for not informing this to you. 

Ms. Ladda: How is she going to get inside of school without a uniform? 

Mr. Pom: I have extra uniforms in my classroom. Do I have your permission to let her under school grounds? 

*They both wait for Ms. Ladda's answer*

Ms. Ladda: I'll allow it because she's new. But don't make it a habit. 

Mr. Pom: Thank you. 

*Then Mr. Pom waits by the bathrooms as Miren comes out with a uniform*

Miren: Will anyone be suspicious about me wearing a guy's uniform? 

Mr. Pom: Your not a boy? Ah whatever let's just get to class. 

Miren: Mr. Pom. 

*Mr. Pom was going to walk away but stops when Miren calls his name*

Mr. Pom: Hm? 

Miren: Are you sure this school is the right fit for me? 

Mr. Pom: Yes. I advised your mother to take you here because she knows deep down that you have talents that no one else has. 

Miren: But I don't deserve to be in The Gifted class. I have bad grades, procrastinate a lot, I even get anxious when I talk to people. That doesn't sound like an achieving person. 

Mr. Pom: Your thinking about it too much. No gifted students is considered perfect. Along with our powers we get nasty side effects or issues that relate to them. We come here to improve our skill regardless of smarts. 

*Miren nods*

Mr. Pom: This is only the first day. After a few days or weeks you'll definitely start to be comfortable and meet new people. 

*Miren smiles as they enter the classroom where everyone is reading*

Ohm: My book! My book! Where did it go? 

Pang: Under the desk you dummy. 

*Ohm checks under the desk and finds it and feels better*

Mr. Pom: Student, I have a surprise for you. 

Namtarn: New books? 

Claire: Makeup? 

Wave: Better computers. Despite being in the gifted club we still get handed out ty computers. 

Mr. Pom: A new student. One of the many problems rising from this club is that you don't have respect for people. And some people think they're better based on abilities or smarts in general. In order to improve, you must stop being selfish. 

*Wave rolls his eyes*

Mr. Pom: Come to the front. This is our new student, Miren. She doesn't speak much Thai so reason with as much as possible. 

Miren: Hi. 

Mr. Pom: You will sit next to Pang in the far left corner. Can you raise your hand Pang. 

*Pang raises his hand as Miren goes to the desk next to Pang*

Pang: Hello. 

Miren: Hi. 

Mr. Pom: Let's start with today's assignment. Miren, you will have an alternate assignment since your new here. 

Miren: Okay. 

*Along in the week after class Miren cleans the classroom with Pang*

Pang: You know you don't have to do this. It's understandable to not find out your powers because your new. However with me, I've been here two months and still haven't found my potential. 

Miren: It's fine. Plus I like cleaning, it's relaxing and relieves a lot of stress. 

*A vase drops and breaks as Miren gets startled and screams*

Pang: Don't worry, it's only a vase. Damn that's the 4th vase that broke this month. And I actually liked this vase. 

*Pang turns around and Miren is not there*

Pang: Miren. Miren! 

*Pang steps out of the classroom and looks around as Mr. Pom comes*

Mr. Pom: What happened? 

Pang: I don't know where Miren is. 

*Mr. Pom sighs and takes out his phone to track Miren*

Mr. Pom: She's downstairs in the locked equipment area at the gym. 

Pang: Do you keep chips in all of your students?

Mr. Pom: It's not in her head it's in her pants pocket. I know this would happen that's why I did it. 

*They run to the equipment room and see Miren injured as they go to the infirmary*

Mr. Pom: Do you remember what you saw when you teleported? 

Miren: I just blinked and I wasn't in the classroom. And teleportation? 

Mr. Pom: Yes. Your ability is to teleport. It's based on you running away from certain tasks. 

Miren: What are the side effects? 

Mr. Pom: I don't know since you just started using it. It's better to test it and get use to your ability before running tests. 

*Mon comes inside with her towels full of sweat as one gets dropped, Miren picks it up*

Mr. Pom: Miren no! 

Miren: What? It's just towels. Smells pretty good, like daises. 

Mon: Wait...you aren't going crazy? Probably going wild? 

Miren: No. Why would I be doing that? 

*Mon and Mr. Pom look at each other as the next day he sees the both of him*

Mr. Pom: I want you two to hang out together? 

Miren: But...she scared me. I'm afraid she'll beat me up. 

*Mon chuckles*

Mr. Pom: No need. Mon is an excellent and caring student, she only beats up students if necessary. 

Mon: Thank you. I really need a friend. 

Mr. Pom: Making a club together, find interests you both share, I really want to see how the biggest introvert and social butterfly get along. 

Miren: Okay. 

*They go into the gym where Mon stretches*

Miren: What do you like to do? 

Mon: Fight. 

Miren: Well...were off to a good start. 

*Then Nack comes in as Mon goes to talk to him*

Mon: Nack, how are you? Pang told me what happened. 

Nack: Better. Why did you quit the club? The club really misses you. 

Mon: I knew I was getting in the way of people's dream because of my high power. I thought it would be best to go thru my accomplishments by myself rather than with others. 

Nack: I understand. But if you need anything, the club has your back. 

*Mon smiles and Nack leaves*

Miren: Is that why you left the club? 

Mon: That's a part of it. It's hard to explain so I think it's better if I give them a watered down explanation. 

*Then in the bathroom Miren washes her hands but touches her tummy*

Mon: Why do you keep doing that? 

Miren: I don't know. I feel much calmer after I sniffed your towel. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach, so relaxing. 

Mon: I forget you get anxious. And if this anecdote is the opposite of how you act that you must be happier. 

Miren: A bit...I just feel more relaxed. 

*Mon thinks and suddenly rubs Miren's belly as she's not doing anything but laughing*

Mon: I prefer this than fighting. 

Miren: Stop...stop...hehehehe

Mon: Then you won't get belly rubs. And it's good you get belly rubs. 

*Mon smiles for once at Miren's laughing as later in the week they talk and giggle*

Mr. Pom: I'm letting you out early to practice. Don't waste this time. Your dismissed. 

*The students leave and Miren starts reading as Mon stands there*

Mon: Want to go to the gym? 

Miren: But I'm reading. I'm really behind and I promised Mr. Pom I'll finish this book by this week. 

Mr. Pom: Go if it'll get you to bond together. Just make sure most of the book gets finished. 

*Then Mon works out as Miren sits in the corner*

Miren: Why don't you take a break? You've been working out for the past hour. 

Mon: I wanna make sure I have enough sweat for you. 

Miren: What's your obsession in wanting me to smell your sweat? 

Mon: You turn different, in a cute way. 

*Mon stops working out and wipes her sweat off*

Mon: Here. 

*Then Mon slaps Miren's face with the towel as she changes personality*

Mon: How do you feel? 

Miren: Wonderful...

Mon: Good. Let's get back to class. 

*Mon helps Miren up and helps her go back to the classroom*

Mon: , Wave is in the classroom. 

Miren: What's wrong with him being in there? 

Mon: Lemme steal Mr. Pom's keys and we can get out of here. Stay here. 

*Mon comes inside, steals them and goes into the secret room*

Mon: Sit there. 

Miren: Okay. 

*Miren sits on the ground happily as Mon sits down in back of Miren rubbing her stomach, Miren laughs*

Mon: It's funny how you can laugh over a simple belly rub. I wonder what happens if I actually tickle you. 

*Mon pokes Miren's side*

Miren: Ow! That hurt...

Mon: Oh I forget how extremely sensitive you are now. 

*Then Mon lightly tickles Miren as she laughs but doesn't move*

Mon: Does your limbs get numb whenever you smell my towel? 

Miren: Yes. 

Mon: Then I'll definitely have fun with you.

*Mon smiles and lays Miren down on the ground as she tickles her tummy*

Miren: Hehehehehe

Mon: Koochie koochie koo, I'm not even tickling you that badly yet your still laughing. 

Miren: It tickles... especially since your so close to my belly button. 

Mon: I am. 

*Mon goes lower to Miren's bellybutton as she squirms a bit and laughs*

Mon: Lemme swirl my finger in it a bit and oops, look like I got the spot. 

Miren: Hahahahaha. 

*Mon is enjoying it until she finds a pair of glasses*

Mon: Why is Namtarn's glasses here? Is this the place where she passed out? 

Miren: What? 

*Mon puts the glasses in her pocket and puts her hand on Miren's waist*

Mon: After this, let's eat. 

Miren: Okay. 

*Then in the morning Mon goes into Miren's room and she wasn't there*

Mon: Where could she be? 

*Then she goes back to her room and sees Miren on her couch*

Mon: You scared me! I thought you were gone. 

Miren: You forget I can teleport. 

*Mon notices Miren's smile*

Mon: Your smiling without my sweat. 

Miren: Yes. I finally figured out how to be happy without being drugged by your towel. 

Mon: Does that mean I can tickle you for real? 

Miren: What do you mean by for real?? You've been tickling me the past few days. 

Mon: But I want to tickle you and squirm so I can pin you down as much as I want. It's boring if you barely move. 

*Mon snuggles up to Miren's neck*

Miren: Fine, but no matter what I'm still sensitive. That's what I get for teleporting to buy breakfast. 

*Then at school the attend their class and Miren turns to Mon with a smile*

Mr. Pom: You seem much happier this week. 

Miren: Yes. I guess I misunderstood Mon, she's really nice and we created our own club. 

Mr. Pom: Really? What is it called? 

Mon: The- 

Miren: Sweat club. We sweat a lot. 

Mon: Right. 

*Mr. Pom nods*

Mr. Pom: Nice to see you two coming along. See you two tomorrow after school. 

*Mr. Pom leaves*

Mon: Ready? 

Miren: Yes. 

*Then later Miren is squirming while her tummy is being tickled by Mon, her legs are also being held together by Mon*

Miren: I am not enjoying this. I rather be on your sweat drug than doing this. 

Mon: But don't you want to squirm and be free? Or at least have the feeling to kiss me? 

*Then Mon goes back to tickling her*

🏡