Purplekiss antics

Insufficient Funds

Dear Life, 

Why the hell did you persuade me to go into the woods...ALONE?! 

Don't mind me, just doing a Biology project. Our assignment was to pick out plants that our poisonous, every student got a different plant. I got the rarest of them all, the Purplekiss plant. As well as plants I've been interested in history, and this plant has a whole backstory to it. That and it connects to where it's at, the Ponzona forest. People said they were witches...others say they're regular college students who are smart. I don't know but no matter what people aren't allowed in that forest because a group of girls are guarding the plants with their life. Students a few years back have gotten this plan and went thru the forest...yet never made it back. So I decided to accept the F, as I protect myself but also the plant. It was rare, and it's the only location they have Purplekiss plants. Me stealing it counts as me harming the environment for a grade and it isn't worth it. So I got teased, which isn't new in this class but now everyone took it as me being a scaredy cat. Now it was considered a grade to go into the Ponzana forest and grab one of the flowers there. This time it was more like a final and was going to be worth 75 percent of my grade. He did this for what? I told them the history behind it and they think it's some urban legend like no. This started to happen at least 3 years ago. But hey, if you wanna risk your lives for a stupid grade go for it. I won't stop you. It was a field trip and it took a five minute drive by bus to get there. Everyone was excited with their hiking gear as I sat there, having a knot in my stomach. I kept telling them to not go out there since they'll be in danger but they kept laughing at me and calling me stupid. After that point I kinda just left it alone. I let them carelessly go out and find where the plants are. I sat in the back of bus with my airpods in hoping for time to speed up so I can get out of here. Instead of stressing myself out I go on and head to sleep but I got startled when I heard the banging of the doors of the bus. I opened and rubbed my eyes to see a girl with black hair and backpack on, pointing to her water bottle. I thought she was either a girl from our class I don't know or an environmentalist (because some environmentalists live around here in small sheds). I opened the door and handed her my water bottle as she chugs it in five seconds. Then she pants and pats my shoulder. 

 

Jieun: Thank you. 

Miren: Are you okay? 

Jieun: Yes...it's just a snake bit my water bottle so now I don't have water. 

 

I was confused, are snakes strong enough to bite thru plastic? That sounds like a stupid question because the bite thru flesh so I'm pretty sure they can bite plastic. She asked if she can take a seat in the bus and I said okay. She sat next to me in the back and put her legs on the seat so they wouldn't hurt. Once her breathing got better she asked about my name. I said my name is Miren as she said her name is Jieun. Then she asked me why I'm in a hot bus by myself as I responded saying everyone else went out. Jieun got out an onigiri from her bag and asked if I wanted one because she had two. We ate together and smiled, we didn't say much. I would go on to complain about how I'm about see my classmates get hurt because they didn't listen to me but I didn't want to scare off my new friend. We ate for like less than ten minutes before Jieun had to check her watch. She said she had to get going since she didn't bring her phone. I said goodbye until she asked if I can ride with her on her dirt bike. I said yes but where to? I wasn't planning on having an overnight stay here because I don't trust being in the woods at the dark. Then she pointed foward, which got me confused because that's the hidden place where the sacred plants are at. Then I put two and two together and realize omg, she's apart of those girls who protect the plants. I never expected them to be out in the open, like I thought it was like Tangled where they're isolated from the outside world. I apologized for making that horrible assumption about her as she said it's okay. 

 

Jieun: I gotta go before Chaein worries. Let's go. 

 

We go on the dirt bike as I wrap her arms around my waist so I can be secured. Jieun told me to be careful because this dirt bike is a bit faster than the ones people usually use. I thought it wasn't a big deal and that I can handle some speed but DAMN. That was probably going 200 miles per hour with the way I'm getting whiplash. Then we stop as Jieun looks so perky as I feel like 10 years was wasted out of my lifespan. She apologized, saying the bike is only that way because their house is far away. She is correct, dirt bike can't handle 10 miles without something breaking apart I'm wondering how she did it. With that much horsepower she can fix the school's crappy wifi. We go inside and omg...it just got better. They live in a mansion camouflaged under that thich area or trees and leaves. We went thru the back of the house where we saw the kitchen. Gosh everything was so fancy and clean. I was afraid to touch anything because of how clean it looked. Then Jieun said I can get comfortable on the couch if I wanted to. But I just decided to stand and adore the kitchen. That's until I saw a purple haired girl go into the kitchen, shoving her hand in one of the cabinets. I kinda felt nervous, as if I shouldn't be here. I stood there awkwardly as she turned around. All she said was hey and continue looking for a screwdriver. Once she found it and left which started a new bit of chaos. When I turn around I then get my head hit with a water bottle as I fall on the ground (acting dramatic because it wasn't that bad). Then a girl with a short blonde bob helped me up and rubbed my head. 

 

Dosie: Are you okay? Ireh you should've been more careful you know you have bad aim. 

Ireh: Sorry. 

 

She kept rubbing my head even though I'm better. She introduces her name, saying it was Dosie while the careless girl is named Ireh. She was now instead patting my head and then my tummy. Then I got flustered because my stomach was known to be sensitive. Jieun asked if I wanted to stay for dinner. They were going to make something special because I was here which was sweet. Even if I say yes I don't have a ride home. Then Jieun said a girl named Goeun and use her car to drive me back to the college dorms. I don't understand why they were called witches, none of them were evil. They may seem frightening but I'm sure it's because they barely have company. Or any nice company. Then Dosie takes my hand and takes me upstairs. That's when the niceness of the house turns less...nice. It's only because they're testing with plans so you just hear leaves crackle when you go upstairs. It's a relaxing but annoying sound. We went upstairs to a hallway with seven bedrooms, all of them vastly different from another. Dosie was so intrigued to show me her room so we went there first. It was so nice with a pretty background of light blue. It wasn't like that one girls' room where it was mostly leaves and then a bed. While I was looking at her other kpop collection she sneaks up to tickle my armpits. I started giggling and turning around in laughter. Dang, she really likes tickling me. Nothing wrong with that because I actually like being tickled but it's something I'm not used to. Then she continued with my neck as I plopped on the bed in laughter. Her nails were so long it felt extra ticklish on my neck. 

 

Dosie: Ah your so ticklish...Swan! Wanna tickle the new girl with me? 

 

It's weird how they just accepted me in their home and now they wanna tickle me. Swan didn't hear Dosie the first time so she went into her room where she saw both of us. Then Dosie asked again about tickling me as she said yes and hopped on the bed with Dosie. Her nails were much longer that Dosie's and it was hard to tolerate my neck tickles. Swan complained on how they can only tickle my neck as Dosie says it's because I won't stretch out my arms. She tried my sticking her fingers in my armpits and wagging it around as I do a dolphin laugh. Then Swan advises Dosie to sit on my waist so they can tickle my stomach. She sits on my waist instead of my stomach as Swan uses both of her hands to pinch my defenseless tummy. I'm screeching again in laughter until another girl comes to interrupt up. Thank you because Swan was about to put me out if she got my ribs. Yuki was surprised because she didn't know I was here. Then I said hi and she left, wanting no part of this tickle situation. Then they continue back to tickling me, Swan getting to my ribs and Dosie tickling my neck while teasing my armpits. Although my upper body was full on pinned, my legs were still moveable. Swan noticed it while I was telling her not to get in my thighs but she's still squeezing them. Unfortunately I didn't realize how much I was kicking, which gave Swan a smirk on her face. She grabs my foot and unites my shoes which falls on the ground. That's when I know this is gonna go sideways (or not since this is my first time being tickled). Then she started lightly tickling it and I was screaming. Dosie was surprised at how loud I was getting because of Swan's tickling. I told her stop and she did. 

 

Swan: So you'll let me tickle your tummy, and let me tease you? 

 

All for you not to tickle my feet? That's a great deal. Yet I only promised that to Swan, not Dosie. So there's no reason she's putting her hand under my sleeve to tickle my bare armpits. Swan wasn't going in on my tummy, she was just watching how much I'm dying over Dosie tickling my armpits. Then Ireh called Dosie downstairs to help her and Jieun cook. She grunted and told me she'll be back and left, leaving me with Swan. Which isn't that good because I'm still with a tickle monster. She gets up and tells me to follow her to Chaein's bedroom. While the tickling was going on she was just watering the plants that are in her closet. She sees Swan and exactly agrees with whatever shenanigans she has going on. She puts me on the gamer seat with Chaein holding my arms up so Swan can be in charge of my stomach and armpits. She gives me those tickle monster fingers before tickling me...and I was already laughing. She lifts up my shirt to tickle my belly, in close direct of my belly button. I could tell she was testing me before she does something really bad. My legs were already trembling as she pushes them down so I don't kick her. I don't she was testing me, I think she easily knows how sensitive I get. How two fingers and her baby talk can send me laughing. Chaein was even getting on the action too. Tickling my hands while she agrees how much of a soft tickle monster Swan is. Then suddenly she throws in a poke attack which sends my legs poking which makes Chaein more eager to protect my legs rather than my arms. I said sorry while giggling at how they reacted. Then Chaein got confused as to why I'm only wearing one shoe. Instead of asking she was going to take off the other shoe. Swan asks if I'm capable enough to not block my armpits and tummy with my arms. 

 

Chaein: Can I tickle her her tummy now? 

Swan: Sure. 

 

Then I feared Chaein would dig in just like Swan. But then she said she'll go lightly with her hand going in between my crossed arms going to tickle my tummy lightly. I felt relaxed while Swan was tickling my toes lightly until Chaein was pinching my tummy like mochi. I was laughing with my body leaning down but that was going to tickle more. But then her other hand had control of my armpit, which still got me slouching down. She then had to try a different spot to get me confused as to what position I want to laugh at. Chaein asked Swan what other spots I'm ticklish in and she says she I don't have any other spots. She did the tummy, armpits, feet, bellybutton...it would be good if they both didn't tickle my belly at the same time. By the time they were thinking of more methods Yuki called the two so they can go downstairs to eat. I was thinking I was finally free from all the tickling for at least an hour. 

 

Chaein: We'll be there in five more minutes! 

 

Then they did what I imagined. Then Chaein pulls my shirt up and ties it around so it wouldn't fall down. Then she tickles my sides while Swan gets my belly button. I laughed my off while trying my best to contain the energy in my legs. They did those coochie coochie coos which made it awfully worse but what broke me was Swan acting like the biggest cutie pie while wrecking my thighs. So was Chaein quirky sounds. I couldn't tell if I was being attacked by their tickling or their cuteness. After those five minutes were finished she stopped and helped me up and untie the knot in my shirt. We go downstairs to smell the delicious fried food. We sit around in a circle on the couch to eat instead of the table. Jieun asked if they were tickling Yuki since they heard that dolphin laugh. Dosie said they were tickling me as Ireh got jealous because she wasn't on the fun. I was freaked out because I couldn't imagine all the girls tickling me at once. We were eating fried eel with garlic fries. An odd combination but it's delicious. Jieun went out earlier to grab some eels from the lake and said it was her first time frying them. It tasted delicious, had the right seasonings and everything. I was sitting next to Yuki and Goeun, the only two who weren't on my tickle radar. Since we were all eating together, delicious food and enjoying living in this nice house, why try so hard to protect the flowers? That's when Goeun goes into a story about how reporters wanted to use the plants for unnecessary uses. Because of that they needed to use an electric fence to protect the flowers but give them the necessary amount of UV lighting. 

 

Goeun: We didn't mean to get our bad reputation, but it's stupid that you steal them after we said not to. 

 

She is right. It's exactly what happened earlier. You can't just mess with it, they're rare and must be taken care of. I say sorry on behalf of my classmates that tried to grab those Purplekiss plants. They were fine with it with Yuki pinching my sides feeling grateful she like to hear my laughter. I felt embarrassed, I didn't want the rest of the members knowing my laughter or else they'll get persuaded to tickle me. But it was too late because Yuki already started to tickle my sides. I told her to stop before I drop the delicious food on the ground. Then Goeun grabs my plate and sets on the table so Yuki can have a chance tickling me. All she did was tickle my sides but it's just as ticklish as Swan tickling me. And she said she hated tickling people. Hm...what a liar. Then Goeun got the hand on tickling me getting my armpits tickled as well as my sides. Which makes me regret pulling to my side because she has more access to my sides. As this point this is now a tickle festival. After Goeun I had Ireh tickling me and she's like far more worse than Dosie. She was able to give me a raspberry despite the amount of squirming I was doing. I was squirming like a child and yet she managed to get two raspberries in and managed to let Dosie and Jieun do a raspberry on my tummy too. 

 

Ireh: I thought you weren't a fan of tickling 

Jieun: But I still wanted to join in on the fun. 

 

After that it was getting late, I had to get home before my roommates worry. I thanked the girls for the amazing day I had as they gave me a hug and some leftovers to bring home. Before leaving Chaein handed me a Purplekiss plant. I was honored, asking why she was giving this to me. Chaein thought I deserved it with my kind attitude towards nature. Goeun drived me home, and I kept the plant in a little flower case. The plant was much smaller than I imagined, yet had a beautiful purple color. When Goeun dropped me off I hugged her tightly. I got out and before she left she honked at me. I turned around, thinking I left something in my car. She smiled and said this: 

 

Goeun: Come back next time! Remember to bring a crop top too. 

▶️