I'm on the next level (Jimin/Karina)

Insufficient Funds

*One day in a library someone drops their book and Miren picks it up*
Miren: Excuse me, you dropped your book. 
*Jimin turns around and sees Miren with the book*
Jimin: Oh thank you. I'm sorry, I'm still trying to get used to wearing glasses. 
Miren: It's fine, these type of things don't bother me. 
*Miren sees the word play on the title of the book/journal*
Miren: You like writing stories about tickling? 
*Jimin is surprised and gets embarrassed*
Miren: It's okay, I won't tell anyone. I'm just shocked that I instantly knew what you were talking about. 
Jimin: I tried so hard to make a title that no one could understand. Your the only one that said it was similar to my insta username. 
Miren: Don't worry, I give you an A for effort. But again, your bold for putting a tickle tool reference as the title. 
*The two laugh*
Jimin: I'm Jimin, but Karina is my American name. You can use either one if you like. 
Miren: I'm Miren. How long have you been into tickling? 
Jimin: Hmm...two weeks to be exact. 
Miren: Two weeks? Wow your really new. But don't worry, I'm here if you need some clarification on stuff. 
Aeri: Jimin! 
*Jimin turns around and sees Aeri waving at her*
Jimin: Oh..I must go. 
Miren: Please, you do not want to hear me ramble. It's boring. 
Jimin: See you later! 
*Miren a couple of days later goes back to the library and gets surprised by Jimin*
Miren: Oh Jimin, nice to see you again. 
Jimin: Hello! Wanted to see how my favorite ticklish friend is. 
Miren: How did you know I was ticklish? 
*Miren looks at Jimin where her eyebrow raises, Miren gets shy*
Miren: I hate you. 
*Jimin giggles*
Jimin: Here. Here's my book. 
Miren: Why are you handing your tickle notebook? 
Jimin: I made a story with you in it. I checked your Tumblr to see what you liked so I'm sure I made this accurate. 
Miren: Thank you...wow, I don't know what to say. Your the first ever person that has done this. Wait, where are your friends? 
Jimin: I lied to them saying I had homework to see you. It would be best to spend time with you too because you are my friend. 
*Miren smiles*
Miren: Then I'll read it when I get home. 
Jimin: No, I want you to wait until tomorrow. I want to read it with you. 
Miren: Okay...where do you want to meet? 
Jimin: I'll text it to you...as soon as I give you my number. 
*Jimin grabs Miren's phone and puts her number in there and also takes a selfie*
Jimin: Now you have me in your contacts. 
Miren: Was the contact selfie necessary? 
Jimin: Yes. 
*Jimin hands Miren her phone back*
Jimin: See you tomorrow. 
Miren: See you tomorrow. Bye~
*Jimin leaves as Miren releases all her energy*
Miren: I got a date! I got a date! 
Random person: Be quiet! 
Miren: , I'm sorry, I'll go outside. 
*The next day Miren meets Jimin by a hiking trail as Jimin is already there sitting on a bench*
Jimin: Hi. 
Miren: Ah! Damn how can you be earlier than me? 
Jimin: I was just so excited to see you that I came 30 minutes ago. Are you ready? 
Miren: Of course. Show me it. 
*Jimin got the notebook out of her purse and gives it to Miren as she starts to read it*
Jimin: How is it? This is so embarrassing I should've given you the story yesterday so you can read it alone. 
Miren: It's okay, it's cute. This is the only time I like having sci Fi concept in a tickle story. 
Jimin: See and it has a lot of belly tickling which you like. 
Miren: Thank you. I really love the story, I'm pretty sure your a better writer than me. 
Jimin: Don't lie, I'll never surpass your writing skills. 
Miren: You already did if I read your story and there's no punctuation errors. You would usually see twenty errors in my story. 
Jimin: They're still enjoyable even with it. Shows that it's your own original work. 
*Miren laughs and smiles at Jimin as her phone buzzes*
Miren: Did your friends message you? 
Jimin: Yea, I promised my friends to meet them for the lunch. I gotta go before they take out the brunch option. 
*They both get up as Miren grabs Jimin's notebook*
Miren: Don't forget your notebook. 
Jimin: Keep it. I'm planning on visiting you so I'll pick it up if I ever go to your house. 
*Miren is shocked/flustered, Jimin laughs*
Miren: Stop flirting with me, were not a couple and you know that. 
Jimin: But I'm a ler...and your a lee...shouldn't that mean something? 
Miren: Jimin, stop this. 
*Miren tries to not smile and act tough as Jimin comes to her and kisses her cheek*
Jimin: No. 
*Jimin leaves as a couple of days later Miren is bored on the couch watching videos until she gets a call from Jimin*
Miren: Hi. 
Jimin: I'm bored. Wanna hang today? 
Miren: Sure. There's a cafe by my house that sells chocolate cake. Or that restaurant I mentioned earlier. 
Jimin: Let's have a tickle session at your house. 
Miren: Huh?!?! 
*Jimin laughs at Miren's reaction*
Jimin: I'll still take you out to dinner and pay for it, in exchange you get tickled. 
Miren: I...
Jimin: I don't hear a no. So is it official? 
Miren: Yea...I'll see you at seven. I'll make sure I'll pay for half of the meal, I'm not used to people buying things for me. 
Jimin: You can already pay me back with tickling. Even if we aren't tickling tonight I'll still pay for you. 
Miren: Alright. See you tonight. 
*The call ends as later as the doorbell rings, Miren opens it and sees Jimin and Minjeong*
Minjeong: Hi. 
Jimin: I bought my friend over for dinner. Is that okay? 
Miren: Of course, I'm always welcomed to more guests. 
Minjeong: We should get going, we have reservations so we can't be late. 
*Then they end up at the nice restaurant with Jimin sitting next to Miren instead of her sitting next to Minjeong*
Miren: So how did you guys meet? 
Minjeong: Were childhood friends. We've went to the same school together for five years. 
Miren: Your that close? You two must be lucky to find each other and be soulmates. 
Jimin: I don't know if I would call it soulmates...
*Jimin scratches her head*
Minjeong: We basically know each other's secrets. Besides that notebook your carrying around. What's that about? 
Jimin: It's just my notes. 
Minjeong: Your not in school tho. 
Jimin: Stuff I'm studying in case I want to apply to college. 
*Minjeong and Miren shrug shoulders at each other*
Minjeong: Imma use the restroom. Text me when the food gets here. 
Jimin: Okay. 
*Minjeong leaves as Jimin gets pouty and playfully pushs Miren, then pokes her sides which causes Miren to push her back*
Miren: Why are you so grouchy? Your the one that invited Minjeong here? 
Jimin: I wanted to make you cranky not me. It's not fun if your starting to like Minjeong. 
Miren: I'm not really the type to get jealous. If anything I like to see you suffer. 
*Jimin whines and tugs on Miren's arm making Miren enjoy this*
Jimin: Can I do some quick tickles before she comes back? 
Miren: No. And if you ask that question one more time we're staying here longer to get dessert. 
*Jimin pouts as Minjeong comes back*
Minjeong: I'm back, what did you guys talk about? 
Miren: Just about life, we were talking about how pretty your dress is and how I wish there was tuxedo version of it. 
Minjeong: I think there is but I ordered this online. 
Miren: Really? What store did you go to? 
*They start talking as Jimin gets annoyed and once they go back home Jimin clings to Miren*
Miren: Wait, don't you want me to shower first? 
Jimin: No. Tickling starts now. 
*Jimin grabs Miren by the waist, drags her, and uses her two fingers to get inside Miren's shirt to her belly to tickle her belly button*
Miren: JIMIN HAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT READY. 
Jimin: Well I am. Now hold still, I need to have a word for these ribs. 
*Jimin pinches her ribs and tickles them as Miren tries to escape and ends up succeeding*
Miren: What will it take for you to wait after we wash up to do tickle time? 
*Jimin thinks*
Jimin: I want to roleplay. 
Miren: What scenario? 
Jimin: What I wrote about. Let's roleplay that. 
Miren: Aish...I would say no but your passionate about tickling me. Right? 
*Jimin nods as Miren pats her head*
Miren: Okay, I'll do your silly little roleplay. 
Jimin: Yea! 
*Then Miren gets out of the shower and sees a pillow fort*
Jimin: You! State your name! 
*Jimin points a toy gun at Miren*
Miren: Do you just regularly keep a toy gun in your purse? 
Jimin: Name now! 
Miren: Fine...Miren is my name. 
Jimin: I must see id from you. 
Miren: Why would you want...my id is that home. I forgot to bring it. 
Jimin: Then I must take you on the rocket ship and the queen must deal with you. 
*Jimin cuffs Miren's wrists and takes her into the pillow fort*
Miren: What are you gonna do to me? 
*Jimin bends down and whispers in Miren's ear while tickling her neck*
Jimin: I don't know...I'll let the queen figure that out. 
Miren: Queen? 
Jimin: And cut! 
*Jimin stands up and puts the toy gun away*
Jimin: The queen must shower and wear a new outfit, be right now. 
Miren: You can't just leave me hanging with the tickling. 
Jimin: Wow...now you know that I'm not that easy to fool. 
*Jimin leaves as Miren kicks her legs*
Miren: Come on now! Jimin! 
*Then after Jimin's shower Jimin comes back with a cute crop top and shorts on*
Jimin: How do I look? 
Miren: Like an actual queen. 
*Jimin puts her hair in a ponytail and tickles her feet*
Jimin: I see you have information that your hiding from me. I really do want to know the truth. 
Miren: Know the truth about what? I know nothing. 
Jimin: Liar! 
*Jimin points at Miren and then tickle attacks her armpits and sides making her go on the ground so Jimin goes on top of Miren*
Jimin: Dare to tell me now? 
Miren: No. Never. 
Jimin: Guess I'm using my secret weapon. 
Miren: And what is that? 
*Jimin blows in Miren's ear*
Miren: Ah! How did you know I'm ticklish there? 
Jimin: You've mentioned it in a few of your stories. 
*Jimin keeps doing it as Miren tickles Jimin's sides so she'll stop*
Jimin: Are you this bratty? 
Miren: If anything your more brattier than me. 
Jimin: But who's the most ticklish here? And who's the only one that can't handle raspberries. 
*Miren becomes quiet and covers her tummy but Jimin tickles it anyway which makes Miren burst into laughter*
Jimin: Tell me! Or I must use a different level on your punishment. 
Miren: There's more? 
Jimin: Yes, I'm a powerful queen. My powers are unlimited. 
Miren: That's unfair, that's not in your story. 
Jimin: Who says I can't change my story? 
*Jimin then continues tickling her belly sending Miren in a fit of giggles*
🧑‍🚀