Dunga Dunga

Insufficient Funds

*While Mayna is walking at night she suspects someone is following her and when the time comes she kicks them in the face but it's actually Jiung*
Jiung: Ow! Ow! Damn it I just got a fresh bruise yesterday from being kicked there. 
Mayna: What do you want? 
Jiung: We need to talk. I would talk to the others but they would hold me at gunpoint before I can get a word in. 
*Mayna helps Jiung up as they have a conversation*
Jiung: Theo and Keeho discussed that you guys need to break off your friendship with Miren so it doesn't effect our future on missions. Their words, not mine. 
Mayna: Are you serious? 
*Mayna chuckles*
Jiung: Again, I'm just the messenger. Now since I told you my work here is done and I can finally go home. 
Mayna: Never thought you would still upset of us bailing out of your mission. Even after you never wanted us in your mission in the first place. 
Jiung: Please...we got over that ages ago. 
Mayna: Or are you upset on the fact that you couldn't pin the blame on Miren because she was out with us? 
*Jiung turns around and is shocked hearing that*
Jiung: You know? 
Mayna: Next time you should keep your private papers well...private. Because we all saw that. But y'know...if you guys want it that way I won't judge. We'll keep our paws off of Miren. 
Jiung: Good. Nice to see that your the only smart one in your group. 
*Jiung leaves as Mayna calls someone*
Mayna: Hi...yes I'll hold...
*Then Mayna comes home and only sees Dana, who's at the couch being bored*
Mayna: Where is everyone? 
Dana: They left to do errands but I don't know when they'll be back. 
Mayna: Wanna take a drive with me? 
Dana: Sure. 
*Then they go to Miren's house but Dana doesn't know that*
Dana: Why are we at someone's house? 
Mayna: You'll know soon. I'm here to pick up a gift for Nahyun so she can stop stressing. 
*They go to the front door as Dana brainstorms how to get into the house*
Dana: I think I should go thru the chimney while you go through the windows since I'm smaller so...
Mayna: There's no need I got a key. 
Dana: You have a key?! How long have you been planning this? 
Mayna: Just an hour ago. Trust me you'll understand once we come in. 
*Mayna unlocks the door as Dana looks around the house with a flashlight and notices the baby photos of Miren*
Dana: Were in Miren's house?! How did you get into her house that easily doesn't her mom have a security system? 
Mayna: Yes but I'm friends with her. She's so nice and makes the best tea, she once gifted me with sweets after I told her how many hours I was working. I wish you guys can meet her she's so kind. 
Dana: Miren's baby photos are adorable. Gosh her house is nice. 
Mayna: Don't get carried away with stealing I got her permission to take Miren. 
Dana: I'm getting distracted...okay, let's focus and find Miren. 
Mayna: More like you need to focus because your getting easily distracted. 
*Mayna and Dana go into Miren's room and sees her asleep, Dana turns off her flashlight*
Dana: So how are we gonna do this? 
Mayna: I'll hold her, just make sure the doors are wide open so there can be no sounds. 
*Mayna lifts up Miren as she takes her to the car and Dana locks the door*
Dana: The girls will freak when they see her. 
Mayna: I can already imagine Yebin's face when she finds out she's here. Do me a favor and drive home. 
Dana: Me?! But I don't have my license yet. 
Mayna: It's a smooth ride home you got this. I forget Miren is only a heavy sleeper if I carry her. 
*Then the next day it's a work day at the Hot Issue lab*
Yewon: The answer is 16...and I'm pretty much talking to myself. 
*Miren comes in as Yebin instantly runs to give her a hug and tickles her sides while doing that*
Yebin: Baby your back! Ugh I missed giving you tickles so bad! 
Miren: Hehehehe I just got back don't tickle me now. 
Nahyun: Hyeongshin...
*Nahyun gives a dirty look to Hyeongshin*
Hyeongshin: Don't look at me, I had nothing to do with this. 
Mayna: She's right, this was all my idea. 
Nahyun: Hey...why are you doing stuff without my permission? 
Mayna: It's because Jiung was trying to start trouble with me and could possibly put Miren on blast. Plus I thought a couple of tickles from Miren could help your stress. 
Nahyun: Stress? I'm not stressed. 
Hyeongshin: She's right, ever since Miren left last time you've been kinda on edge. I remember when Miren came your ears perked up and you were suddenly so eager to stay up late. 
*Mayna and Hyeongshin joke around as Nahyun rolls her eyes*
Nahyun: You both are wrong, I still act the same even with Miren around. 
Miren: Nahyun! 
*Miren runs as Nahyun picks her up and she smiles and baby talks Miren*
Nahyun: I missed you so much! How's my ticklish baby doing today? Are you hungry? 
Dain: I've never seen Nahyun express cute side this way...it's scary. 
Yebin: I can't believe this is the same girl who told me to run five miles in the rain. 
*Nahyun smiles at Miren and then later everyone is having a blast tickling Miren as Nahyun talks to Mayna*
Hyeongshin: Koochie Koochie koo~ Koochie Koochie koo~ 
Miren: No! Not yet! 
Hyeongshin: Can I at least start tickling you from the skin? I know I like to see you suffering with teases but the tickling is the best part. 
Yewon: I'll lift her shirt up for you. 
*Yewon lifts up Miren's shirt and Hyeongshin starts lightly tickling her, Miren starts giggling a lot*
Mayna: Jongseob sent me this text this morning. Should we do something? 
Nahyun: No. Us worrying will only make them right, and I hate it when I'm not always right. 
Mayna: But...
Nahyun: Your worrying too much about it, we already have Miren so they can't attack us. If they do, Miren is gonna snitch...which is something I really wanna see. Hmm, maybe I should bet on it with Hyeongshin. 
Miren: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! 
Dana: Someone hold her legs! 
*The two continue to watch Miren getting tortured*
Mayna: Maybe you should join them in tickling Miren. 
Nahyun: Umm...I'm not really in the mood. I'll try tickling her tomorrow but now I need to work. 
Mayna: Okay...remind me tomorrow that I need to tickle you. 
*Then Nahyun immediately walks to the living room*
Nahyun: I hate how cruel you are sometimes. 
*Them later Miren gets ready for bed and hugs Dain as she hugs her tightly*
Dain: Can't wait to tickle you tomorrow. 
Miren: Okay, goodnight Dain. 
*Dain goes into her room and Nahyun goes into Miren's bedroom*
Nahyun: I'll tuck you in bed. 
Miren: It's fine, you don't have to. I heard your not much in a tickle mood so I won't make you. If Mayna comes I'll pretend to laugh. 
Nahyun: Thank you. 
*Nahyun hugs Miren which turns into a tickle attack to get her sides and thighs*
Miren: NaHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP IT I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO WAKE UP!! 
Nahyun: They won't. They probably love hearing the sound of your laugh before bed. 
Miren: STOP TICKLING MY THIGHS OR I'M GONNA SCREAM!! 
*Miren gets off of Nahyun's trap and smirks*
Nahyun: So your strong now...guess I have to make things harder for you. 
Miren: Nahyun NO DON'T DO ANYTHING. 
*Nahyun pins Miren's down and tickles her elbows which makes Miren scream*
Nahyun: Why are you screaming I'm barely touching you. See, I'm doing a few fingers I don't know why your being so dramatic. 
Miren: STOP IT!! STOP IT!! 
*Nahyun stops and laughs at Miren, then gives her a kiss on the forehead*
Nahyun: Goodnight. 
Miren: Goodnight...ugh my stomach hurts from laughing too much. 
*Then in the middle of the night as Miren hears whispering and grabs her lucky pipe*
Guy: Do you have the passcode? 
Guy: Yea. Yea. 
*The unknown men come into the lab as Miren goes into the ceiling vents with night vision goggles to see who's in there*
Miren: Keeho? Intak? What are they doing here? 
Keeho: Let's steal the formula and get out of here. These walls are thin, one crash and it's over. 
Miren's POV: I must make sure they don't go out with that formula. I would wake up the girls but by the time I do that they're gone. Which means...I must prove my strength to them. 
*Miren activates her night vision goggles and steps down to the table and swings the bat to Intak's neck which hurts him*
Intak: Ah! 
Shota: Intruder! Intruder! 
*Miren jumps thru different tables to the hit the boys with the pipe but Jongseob catches the pipe and swings it to where Miren's side hits the table and she's on the floor*
Jongseob: Your surprisingly weak for someone with experience in fighting. What's wrong? Your teacher didn't give you classes in fighting in the dark? 
*Jongseob keeps punching Miren until Miren finds her pipe and hits Jongseob's hand with it, then she runs away, then Keeho runs and tackles her and kicks her legs and face*
Keeho: You like that?! You like destroying our missions?! You like letting us suffer?! Well we have news for you, were gonna let you suffer just like we did. 
*Keeho keeps doing it until she saw a little spark to see Keeho and then smashes a glass beaker on his head*
Miren's POV: Alright, let's do this. 
*Miren goes back on the tables and fights the other five members and gets hit on the stomach and her legs are worn out, she's about to give up until Yebin comes in and easily fights the other five"
Theo: When did you suddenly become a good fighter all of a sudden? 
*Then the rest of Hot Issue comes down, now the lights are and they're upset at the disaster*
Yewon: Wow...
Dana: The beakers...we paid good money for those. The cashier even said they're indestructible. I want my money back. 
Yebin: Your look like and I didn't even beat you that much. 
Miren: It's because I'm here. 
*Miren gets up and limps while using her pipe as a cane, everyone is shocked at how beat up she is*
Theo: Miren?! 
Dain: Miren! 
*Dain runs to Miren and helps her walk and looks at her cuts*
Dain: Baby...you look terrible. At least we taught you how to fight. 
Keeho: Nahyun I'm sorry but I didn't even know she was here I thought I was fighting one of your geek friends. 
Dain & Dana: Hey...
Miren: He's right, I volunteered to fight because I knew if I called you guys we wouldn't make it. It's their fault they stole but it's not their fault they fought me. 
Yewon: That still doesn't cover you stealing our formula and ruining this place. You will pay for this, and we mean it, no connections just hard punishment. 
*Miren groans in pain as Dana and Hyeongshin help Miren along with Dain*
Hyeongshin: We need to get her to a hospital
Mayna: I'll drive. Nahyun? 
Nahyun: I'll stay here and think of a punishment for you guys for your ty behavior. Aish...I would beat you guys if Miren wasn't in the room. 
*Then in the afternoon Miren is sleeping in her room, in the living room the girls are watching TV to take their mind off of Miren*
Mayna: I got done talking to Miren's mother. She's fine, as long as Miren isn't critically hurt she's okay. However she wants to handle the situation herself instead of us. 
Yewon: Are you sure? I mean I appreciate her doing that but wouldn't she be in danger? 
Mayna: She's okay and plus those idiots have no connections. They're just friends with bigger idiots. 
Dana: True, I'm just happy Miren is okay. But looking by that security footage I could tell my baby was getting training. Who's been teaching her? 
Nahyun: Probably me. Because I'm the only person who swings neck first instead of leg first. 
*The girls agree as Miren comes out of the bedroom in a good mood*
Miren: Morning...wait I'm pretty sure it's the afternoon. 
Yebin: Miren your supposed to be resting. No getting up, stay in bed. 
Miren: I'm fine, stop thinking I broke bones I'll I did was have a bruised hip. 
Dain: But still, go in bed. 
Miren: I can't have any tickles? At least give me reward tickles for beating up those losers. 
*Miren puts on a cute face as the girls give in expect Nahyun*
Nahyun: Go back to your bed. 
Dain: Just because she's injured doesn't mean we can give her light tickles. 
Nahyun: Since none of you will listen I guess we're running today. 
*Then the rest of the girls groan as later Miren is in her room on her phone as Nahyun knocks on the door*
Nahyun: Hi. How is my little one doing? 
Miren: I'm mad that you didn't let anyone tickle me. Hyeongshin was on the urge of crying because you didn't let her tickle me. 
Nahyun: Really?! 
*Nahyun laughs*
Nahyun: Hyeongshin is over dramatic. She'll get to tickle you tomorrow, but tonight I will. 
Miren: Did you tell the girls that they couldn't tickle me so you can have me all to yourself? 
Nahyun: Maybe I did...maybe I didn't....
🥟