009

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong was just smiling at her friends and she did not quite notice that her friends have companion who was just looking at her. It was the she devil Karina, Minjeong smiling face turned into a blank stare when she saw Karina who was smiling at her or smirking at her rather.

 

 

 

She gulped and suddenly felt nervous at the sight of the girl in front of her.

 

 

 

“Hi, Minjeong long time no see huh?” Karina said and smirked as she stares at the her. 

 

 

 

She made it sound so sarcastic that made Minjeong felt uneasy.

 

 

 

After seeing the Karina, she immediately asked her friends by making eye contact with them. She turned to look intently at her two friends throwing a questioning looks at them asking and wondering why they were with the Karina the demon standing at their back, meanwhile Karina just continued to smile endlessly while scanning her eyes everywhere specially to Minjeong’s direction.

 

 

 

Giselle and Ningning, on the other hand tried to looked away from her and just stare at the other direction so that they would not meet the questioning stare of their oblivious friend who was like asking, “why?”

 

 

 

“What is she doing here?” Minjeong asked with a scrutinizing look at her face as she stares at her friends.

 

The two girls gulped.

 

 

 

“Well, uhmmm…honestly we didn’t know either she just dragged Me and Ningning here.” Giselle answered while Ningning just nodded her head eagerly as she tried to make a puppy eyes while looking at her friend Minjeong.

 

 

 

“Giselle unnie is right…Karina-ssi wanted to see you that’s why she is here with us p-please spare my life Juseyo.” Ningning said so fast like she’s rapping her lines.

 

 

 

Karina was just stare at them as she heard what they said as they are complaining to Minjeong she rolled her eyes at them.

 

 

 

‘You two should be thankful that I let you step on my gorgeous Mustang. Geez they are complaining as if I abducted them and let them ride a cheap car? Excuse me?’ she thought to herself and scoffed at them.

 

 

 

“Why are you here?” Minjeong asked her with an unpleasant tone that made her chuckled.

 

‘The audacity of this small creature was really getting on my nerves, she seems to forget everything that happened between us! You freaking dwarf stole my freaking first kiss. 

 

 

 

Aish! Pabo.’ I thought and shakes my head and shoved her friends away from her and stepped a little closer that made her step back that made me smirked.

 

 

 

So she’s still afraid of me. Great!

 

 

 

“h-hey don’t come near her.” Giselle said but Karina didn’t care tho 

 

She’s still coming closer to Minjeong unbothered by Giselle’s words.

 

 

 

“I am asking you, what are doing here?” Minjeong asked.

 

 

 

I my hair backwards as I tried to look y in front of her that made Minjeong gulp so hard making her adam’s apple visible. I smiled victoriously at the thought that it’s really working fine.

 

 

 

“I am paying a visit…why? am I not invited?” I asked and pretended to look like I am offended and hurt as I pout at her.

 

Making her to look away as she tries to hide her blushing cheeks to me.

 

 

 

“Who are y-you to be invited anyway we are no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter