015

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina lean in for another passionate wet kiss towards Minjeong who's eyes are silently shut as they shared a kiss, she's just feeling the kiss they are both panting heavily as their hearts are racing in same time, as the tension between them arise and building slowly with one kiss onto other with some touches from the both of them. Karina dominated her by pulling her closer to her while Karina pinned and pushes their body and pinned her on the wall.

 

 

 

"Hmmmmmm..." Karina muffled as they kiss. She pulled away from Minjeong and rested her head on Minjeong forehead. Karina slide her index finger from the latter's nose all the way towards her neck and collarbone and gave it a soft peck causing Minjeong to shut her eyes even more and moan with pleasure. She slightly arch her back from the contact she felt on her skin. Karina was about to proceed on her domination to the younger girl's body when Minjeong suddenly pushed Karina away, until the older girl fell on the bed. 

 

 

 

The younger grabbed the older girl by her wrist and pull it upward so that Karina will be pinned down on the soft mattress, that made the younger girl softly chuckle as she saw the surprise face of the older girl.

 

 

 

"What the?--." Karina muttered as she found herself being pinned down by Minjeong. It was clear that Minjeong didn't let her to do what ever she wanted.

 

 

 

"Tsk, If you think that you will get me that easy. You're wrong Karina-ssi." Minjeong said and kissed the older girl on the lips lightly.

 

 

 

The older girl didn't complain as she surrender herself submissively to the younger girl. She just smiled at the sight of the smirking girl in front of her. She didn't know that Minjeong was like this.

 

She knows her as the shy, sassy and innocent girl.

 

 

 

Her smile faded as she saw Minjeong came forward that made her gulp as soon as she saw the desire of the younger girl into it's eyes. Minjeong touched her face in a gently manner, and Karina swear to herself that she's liking it so much. This side of the latter was so new to her.

 

 

 

Minjeong crawled on top of her and sat on her lap.

 

 

 

"You know we shouldn't be doing this things." Minjeong said in a deep hoarse voice. That made Karina felt goosebumps crawls into her whole body.

 

 

 

"Then why are we still here, lying on the bed if we shouldn't do things like this?" Karina asked her. That made Minjeong scoffed and grabbed karina's face and crashed her lips without saying anything.

 

 

 

It was hot but still it taste so sweet.

 

 

 

Because Karina likes it, she loves every bit of it and on top of that Minjeong was on her top kissing her like they have a thing. Minjeong was now ing her uniform and she was just watching her doing it until it's done.

 

 

 

She was enjoying it. She is now enjoying the scene right in front of her.

 

 

 

But then they heard the door of the house clicked indicating that someone was now entering the house.Minjeong immediately move out from where she is and grabbed Karina's hands.

 

 

 

The older girl frown at her behavior that suddenly changed.

 

 

 

" it's mom." Minjeong muttered as she is having a panic attack.

 

 

 

"Your mom? I thought she's at work?" Karina asked.

 

 

 

"That's what I thought too, Well she's now here, so find a place where you can hide." Minjeong said as she pulled the latter towards the cabinet.

 

 

 

"Don't worry it's just your mom, she will understand us. Let me say hi to her." Karina said as she didn't listen to her and was about to open the door of Minjeong's bedroom to greet Minjeong's mom.

 

 

 

But Minjeong was still shy about this set up so she hurriedly stopped karina from what she's planning to do. She pulled her closer to her.

 

 

 

That made Karina immediately turn her head towards Minjeong.

 

 

 

Karina thought that she will get a kiss in return but it turns out Minjeong bang her own forehead onto Karina that made the latter fell unconscious and fell on the floor.

 

 

 

"Ouch---." Karina muttered before she fell unconscious.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry about that Karina will talk about it later." She whispered.

 

 

 

"Minjeong! What was that loud noise are you okay?" Her mom asked as soon as she heard something.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter