004

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick tock, tick tock

 

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

 

Tick tock, tick tock

 

 

 

Karina is getting impatient and really bored right now, and it was just a little bit a while until they finish their first subject's discussion.

 

 

 

She was just waiting there and looking at the clock until it reach 9:30am so she started to clean her desk and start to rearrange her things in place before she leaves the room with her friends.

 

 

 

9:26, 9:27, 9:28, 9:29 and finally 9:30.

 

 

 

She smirked.

 

 

 

"It's pay back time." She muttered and stood up from her chair that made her teacher blink in confusion.

 

 

 

"H-hey come back here you little-." The teacher said with an authoritative tone.

 

 

 

That made Karina and her friends to stop for a while.

 

 

 

Karina look at his direction and send him a deadly glare and smiled at him that made him shiver in chill by those looks.

 

 

 

"What your name sir?" Karina asked.

 

 

 

"I-I am Mr. Go." He said while stuttering.

 

 

 

"Well if you may excuse us Mr. Go but I need to go now because I still have an urgent work to do and I'm kinda running out of time." She said and leave the room while her friends just followed her.

 

 

 

The teacher was so shock that he didn't even know what just happened. He was left there dumbfounded and all he can do was too stare at the students who just leave his class without him saying that their class was dismissed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Karina together with her friend Hyewon and Yeji are on their way to the building of Freshmen students.

 

 

 

Their first subject just ended a minute ago and their other subject teacher just said that they can have their early lunch since their two hours class was dismissed due to their teacher's work seminar.

 

 

 

That means that the cats can now play hide and seek with the mouse.

 

 

 

Karina already told the whole story to her friends and they are now ready to get Karina's sweet revenge to the boy who punched her in the face.

 

 

 

By getting to know the girl who started all of this mess starting today.

 

 

 

The nerd guy had been declared a war between him and her so might as well she should do something to spice up the battle because she should win this game.

 

 

 

So karina decided that she will go to the freshmen's classrooms to find that girl named Kim Minjeong.

 

 

 

 

 

She entered all the classrooms to find the girl she was looking for named Kim Minjeong she even look at the faces of the terrified students just to find her but no matter how she do to look for the girl, she still can't find it her. She finally leave the room with an unsatisfied smile and before leaving the room she bow down to the teacher once she was done.

 

 

 

If you are intrigued why she can do all of this stunt without getting in any trouble. Let's just say that Karina was privileged enough to do anything she wants because her uncle Jeongyeon own this school. Yes, she came from a filthy rich family and same goes to her friends.

 

 

 

Karina heaved a deep sigh as she is becoming more and more upset because no matter what and no matter where she goes she can't still find the little girl she's been looking for.

 

 

 

That made Yeji and Hyewon look at each other.

 

 

 

"Hey, Rina are you still okay?" Yeji asked

 

 

 

While Hyewon just looked at her worriedly but at the same time she's stuffing some chips inside that made Karina look at her and growl.

 

 

 

"Oh gosh, of course I'm fine." Karina said and rolls her eyes in irritation.

 

 

 

"Well, we do still have time to look for her and we only have two more rooms to go." Yeji said.

 

 

 

That made Karina closed her eyes for a moment to relax herself because she knows that any moment she would explode in annoyance.

 

 

 

"Yeah right two more rooms to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter