010

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an argument between the two of them which are Karina and Minjeong, giselle finally called them eat their dinner which prepared by Minjeong's mother.

 

 

 

Karina and minjeong looked at each other before they sat down in front of the dining table.

 

 

 

Minjeong turned to Karina's side in annoyance while another older girl just stare at her back and shake her head after seeing the younger girl glares at her bad attitude towards the older girl which is Karina.

 

 

 

'What's the matter with her? I didn't do anything wrong right? Or maybe not yet, aish! I should be angry with him.' Karina thought as she keeps on eyeing the younger one.

 

 

 

While they are all eating Minjeong's mom which Mrs. Kim asked some questions about karina.

 

 

 

Minjeong's mother couldn't help but wonder why Karina's face seems to be very familiar to her, she thought she had seen it somewhere she just can't quite remember where it was and when it was happened. So she just stared intently at the girl as she ate her home made lasagna that she cooked awhile ago for her daughter's friends.

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim noticed that she's quite familiar to her.

 

 

 

"So, Karina-ssi how long did you knew Minjeong?" She finally asked that made Minjeong, Giselle and Ningning looked at each other.

 

 

 

Karina stopped eating her food as she wipes elegantly before talking.

 

 

 

"Honestly, we just met a week ago Mrs. Kim." Karina honestly answered.

 

 

 

"Ohh..I see and what's your status with her? Are you her girlfriend?" Mrs. Kim asked as she smiled so wide revealing her pearly whites teeth that made Karina smirked and nodded her head making her looked like she's so proud of her answer.

 

 

 

"Yes, I am her girlfriend." Karina said proudly.

 

 

 

Meanwhile the other three girl choked on what they are eating at what they heard and looked immediately at Karina.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Minjeong choked too much and as a result of that after she drunk the water suddenly it went throughout of her nose.

 

 

 

Ningning's eyes widened at what she witnessed while giselle tried to hold back her laughter because of what happened to her stupid friend.

 

 

 

While her mother quickly went to her daughter to support her and gave her a tissue.

 

 

 

While Karina is also suppressing her laughter because of what she saw. She did not know what to do because she did not expect this to happen.

 

 

 

"Sweetie are you okay?" Tiffany asked her daughter worriedly as she wipes her daughter's nose.

 

 

 

Minjeong can feel the pain inside her nose.

 

 

 

"I feel like my nose is burning like hell." She said as she closed her eyes.

 

 

 

"Here drink this." Karina came towards her and offer her a glass of water which she gladly accepted she drinks it carefully avoiding her same mistake earlier.

 

 

 

"Feeling better?" Her mom asked her.

 

 

 

Minjeong just nodded and see her friends smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

"Pabo!" Giselle mouthed her.

 

 

 

While Ningning was just silently giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what happened they also finished eating and as they set aside the used dishes and plates, Tiffany inevitably asked the younger girl a questions in front of her.

 

 

 

"Your face looks familiar Karina, have we met yet?" said Minjeong's mother.

 

 

 

karina looked at Minjeong's parents

 

 

 

"I don't think so Mrs. Kim." Karina said politely that made Minjeong scoffed at how different Karina's acting towards her mom she looks like a very nice girl in front of her mother.

 

 

 

"Fake..." She muttered that made her friends look at her annoyed face amusingly.

 

 

 

Karina didn't quite remember anything related to meeting the older woman before.

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Kim asked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

While Mrs. Kim was waiting outside the operating room where her daughter Minjeong was undergoing a dangerous heart operation she saw a girl just the same age as her daughter.

 

 

 

she was just crying and crying because of something, so she decided to approach her and asked why she was crying all alone there.

 

 

 

"Are you okay kid?" She asked calmly while the little girl just looked at her with a small frown on her face.

 

 

 

She just look at the older woman's face who's staring at her, so she wiped her tears from her eyes.

 

 

 

"Do you want to tell me what happened and why are you crying?" She asked the little girl again.

 

 

 

"My f-friend is dead, it's my fault why she was hit over by a car. I shouldn't have chased my balloon that was blown away by the wind on the road. It's all my fault I should be the one who was killed not her..." The little girl said as she cried again after reminiscing what happened at the incident where her friend died.

 

 

 

Mrs. kim can feel the pain the little girl was going through next to her, so she hugged her tightly so she would feel the love and comfort of a mother and to make her feel that it was not her fault, whatever happened to her friend.

 

 

 

"Shhhh, don't cry it's not your fault, whatever happened to your friend was purely an accident you didn't do anything wrong okay, do you think your friend will be happy when she sees you in heaven while crying because of her?" Mrs. asked. Kim to the child.

 

 

 

the child immediately shook and looked into the eyes of the older woman beside her.

 

 

 

"But I have no friends left here beside because she is now gone." said the child.

 

 

 

"You'll get to know a lot more, and you know your friend won't never ever leave you forever, she's still there somewhere watching over and guiding you in heaven as long as you live." She said to the girl who smiled at what she have said.

 

 

 

"Do you think so? I hope it's true that winter was guiding me above she's the only friend that I have no wants to play with me except her." the child said sadly.

 

 

 

It is really sad losing a close friend.

 

 

 

"I'm sure that Winter will always be here with you." Mrs. Kim said and pointed at the little girl's chest.

 

 

 

"In my heart?" She asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, because she's your friend she will always stay right beside you as long as you need her." Mrs. Kim said and smile while the girl just touch her chest and smiled too.

 

 

 

"Thank you for comforting me, but what about you why are here at the hospital are you sick?" The child asked her.

 

 

 

Mrs. kim just smile at the kid as she ruffles the younger ones hair.

 

 

 

"I'm waiting for my daughter to get well, because her heart is weak and she needs to undergo several surgeries so that she can live longer." She answered the child's question as she teared up a little.

 

 

 

"I hope she recovers fast. I will pray for her every day and I will also tell my friend winter to help her recover." the little girl smiled at Mrs. Kim

 

 

 

"I hope so." said Mrs. kim and prayed to the lord to guide her daughter's operation to be successful.

 

 

 

 While the two were still talking they heard a man call the little girl so she turned her gaze back on him.

 

 

 

"Jimin let's go." She heard her father's voice calling her calmly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter