011

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina woke up because of the sunlight that hit on her face it was already morning, she slowly peaks on the girl from her side and stare at her for a moment a sweet smile on her lips were formed as she felt a soft kiss on her right cheek. The girl was already awaken.

 

 

 

"Good morning baby." Minjeong said sweetly and flashed her sweet smile at Karina.

 

 

 

That made the older girl's heart pound on her chest crazily. Even her cheeks are now blushing furiously because of Minjeong's sweet voice.

 

 

 

"G-good morning to you too." Karina muttered shyly that made the beautiful girl beside her chuckles at how cute the shy older girl.

 

 

 

"Oh God why are you being shy baby. It's just me Minjeong." Minjeong said and playfully slapped her shoulder and slowly by brushing her fingers intentionally at the latter's soft skin.

 

 

 

Karina was stiffened on her spot.

 

 

 

"M-minjeong." She said breathlessly.

 

 

 

"Hmmmm?" Minjeong hummed as she sat up while 

 

She resting her right elbow on the matress and fixed her stares at Karina.

 

 

 

Karina was taken away by the beauty right in front of her she gulp at the beautiful sight of the girl that is now staring at her.

 

 

 

"Why are you staring at me?"Karina asked the beautiful girl in front of her, the girl's eyes were quite puffy but her eyes are like glowing stars it's too bright for her.

 

 

 

"I'm staring at you because your lips are tempting me." Minjeong said innocently and smiles.

 

 

 

Her smile that can melt anyone if you stare and observe it closely. Karina couldn't help but to daze at what she saw she felt her head was spinning because of the girl named Kim Minjeong. 

 

 

 

"Karina..." She said that made Karina look at her.

 

 

 

"This lips of yours...can I?" Minjeong asked her permission if she can kiss her in the lips.

 

 

 

"My l-lips.." she stutters as she was completely lost in her own world comprehending what is happening right now.

 

 

 

It seems like she's malfunctioning right now.

 

 

 

She can't think straight. ( Because she's not really straight duh she's GÆ)

 

 

 

BUT DAMN MINJEONG IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

 

 

 

"Can I? Kiss your lips?" Minjeong said as she lean forward and whispers it slowly to the older girl's ear making her breath hit Karina's sensitive skin.

 

 

 

She froze in shock.

 

 

 

Her heart was pounding erratically as she noticed that the younger girl's face was moving closer towards her making the space gap lessen and lessen every inch as she lean her face forward.

 

 

 

Making their nose brushed.

 

 

 

Karina was too occupied staring at the lips of the younger girl.

 

 

 

"You want it? Come and get it." Minjeong mutters.

 

 

 

She gulp so hard as she is thinking if she was going to accept her challenge.

 

 

 

'Should I?' karina asked herself.

 

 

 

Unknowingly she was already leaning forward to kiss the younger girl both of them are moving closer making their approximate space was invaded by one another it was so close for them to finally collide their lips when suddenly Karina heard a loud sound making her startle.

 

 

 

She was woken up by her alarm clock, she was pissed and irritated.

 

 

 

She took a deep sigh.

 

 

 

All of it...

 

 

 

It was just a ing dream. She can't believe it she was betrayed by her own stupid mind for creating that too good to be true dream.

 

 

 

She wanted to cry and hit herself

 

 

 

Which she did, she slap her face making her hissed in pain.

 

 

 

"Aish stupid! Stupid self." Karina muttered angrily as she kick and stomped her feet in the bed annoyingly as she plopped herself.

 

 

 

"It's too close..ugh! My ghadit I really can't believe it wasn't real! Let me sleep again and continue my ing dream." She cried and continued to throw tantrums at herself.

 

 

 

She continues to ask herself why did she woke up and irritatedly glance at the thing beside her bed table.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter