006

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina's POV

 

 

 

“What the hell just happened?” Karina asked herself.

 

 

 

She was left dumbfounded by what just happened and she didn’t seem to know what just happened to her. Her head felt so light right now maybe because of the confusion. She shakes her head when the scene where Minjeong kissed her suddenly plays along her mind over and over again.

 

 

 

“Get out of my head!” Karina muttered as she hit her head over and over again.

 

 

 

That made Karina repeated to tell herself that she should get over it, it was just a kiss, a simple kiss her first kiss…

 

 

 

“.” She said and groaned in annoyance she swears that she will do anything to get her revenge on that unbelievable girl. Until now she can’t accept that her first kiss was stolen by someone she just met and by the person she didn’t expect to be her first she sighed because it was too hard for her to remember how did it happened and why she didn’t even stop it from coming.

 

 

 

She rubbed her handkerchief onto her lips trying to wipe off the trace of the kiss for her to forget what happened but then suddenly the smile of the person she hates appeared.

 

 

 

“I am going to erased those smile of yours soon. Kim Minjeong!” she muttered through her breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjeong's POV

 

 

 

Meanwhile after what just happened earlier Minjeong didn’t stopped running away from the older girl who she just kissed, until now her heartbeat was still pounding to her chest so loud she can feel it and she can also hear it. 

 

 

 

“Did she followed me?” Minjeong muttered out of breathe, after a long run she had, Minjeong already stopped from running away when he noticed that she was already too far from the scene where it all happened she sigh in relief and looked behind her just to be sure that Karina didn’t followed her. She was a little scared and nervous of what will be the outcome of what she did so she’s now thinking of the possible result of her impulsive decision.

 

 

 

“I guess this will do…I’m so exhausted right now and I can’t even feel my legs.” She continuously muttered to herself and heaved a big sigh.

 

As she was just resting she suddenly felt her body weakened because of the severe exhaustion that made her kneel on the ground while she’s trembling she did not know what was happening right to her but it seems like that her chest was hurting so bad that made her hard to breathe properly but even though she was so near to passed out she managed herself not fall on the ground and lose her consciousness.

 

“what’s happening to me? I feel so weak.” Minjeong said.

 

She blinked few times

 

Minjeong’s eyesight now was also blurring so she just closes his eyes and wishes that someone could see her and help her.

 

“H-Help me.” She muttered

 

Minjeong was so weak that she didn’t know or even realized that she was now going to fall, but even before that happened she felt something or someone grabbed her from the waist and also held her wrist and gradually help and assist her not fall and tried to stand her feet.

 

 

 

“Hey are you okay?” Someone said that’s why I lifted my face and saw the person I don’t want to see that made me frown.

 

 

 

“Haechan?” I muttered until I lost unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter