005

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come with me we will talk." She said leaving my friends alone there.

 

 

 

As Karina took Minjeong away from the rest of them, leaving Aeri and Ningning with Karina's friend which are Hyewon and Yeji the two younger students gulp in fear for their lives as the two seniors look at them with a serious face.

 

 

 

“We’re in a really big trouble aren’t we?” they both said In their thoughts

 

 

 

Minjeong and Karina already left, leaving Aeri and Ningning to the hands of Karina’s friends Hyewon and Yeji both of them look so dead serious that made the both of them gulp in nervousness as they made a staring battle between them. Seriously they can make the two younger girls knees trembles.

 

 

 

“So, you are friends with the girl named Minjeong right?” Yeji asked them with an authoritative tone that made the two of them nod.

 

 

 

“Y-yes, she’s our friend.” Aeri said while stuttering.

 

 

 

“Well you should pray for your friend’s life… Who the hell knows what will Karina do to her.” Hyewon gave them a smile but her tone of how she say those word made them feel chills.

 

 

 

“What will happen to our friend? Is she going to hurt Minjeong?” Ningning asked that made the older girls smirked as they heard her question.

 

 

 

“Who knows? Only Karina will know what punishment she’ll receive once they talked and settle about things.” Yeji said and look at them.

 

 

 

“What do you mean by that?” Aeri asked them.

 

 

 

“As you can see, Karina is quite impulsive in making her own decision who knows what will be her decision.” Hyewon said explained and take a bite from her snack.

 

 

 

“Please we will do anything for her to be save. Just don’t hurt her.” Ningning begged for them she was about to kneel in front of them when Yeji stopped her from doing so.

 

 

 

“yes, we will do anything you ask. Just name it.” Aeri said as they plead.

 

 

 

“Okay, okay stop you don’t have to do that. It’s no use.” Yeji said and frown at the younger girl.

 

 

 

“How about we do something for the both of you in return to our favor?” Aeri suggested.

 

 

 

And because of what Aeri said, both Yeji and Hyewon looked at each other to see if they would agree to that such kind of agreement. Hyewon was the one who pulled her friend Yeji closer to her and whisper to her ears that made Yeji nod as she also felt her tummy is creating a disturbing rumbles.

 

 

 

Yeji cleared .

 

 

 

The two friends looked at Yeji as she cleared , hoping that their wish to be granted for Minjeong’s well-being so that their friend will be save as their dear friend was held by Karina somewhere, where only the two of them knew.

 

 

 

Yeji sighed and nodded.

 

 

 

“Okay, we will talk about your request with Karina…but only if you two pay for the both of our meal everytime we wanted.” Yeji said that made Hyewon’s eyes immediately turn into hearts as she heard the condition.

 

 

 

“What?” Ningning asked that made Yeji raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

“Why do you have a problem with that? We can cancel it if you want…but you know what will happen to your dear friend.” Yeji said as she threat both Aeri and Ningning.

 

 

 

“N-no, we got this. And we are okay with the deal.” Aeri said and nudges her friend who’s not convince at all.

 

 

 

“If we are all settled then we should go ahead to the cafeteria and have some buffet. Because I’m starving so bad.” Hyewon said and dragged away the two younger students all the way to the cafeteria to have some lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter