008

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

008

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ningning clasped both of her hands and starts to pray that Minjeong will forgive them for what will happen to them later while Giselle already sent a message to Minjeong telling her that the both of them are now on their way to her house so she needs to be ready.

 

 

 

Giselle sighed.

 

 

 

“I already texted Minjeong that we are going to them, are you happy now?” Giselle said and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

That made Karina’s eyebrows raised.

 

 

 

“No, I want you to call her now.” Karina said that made Giselle groan in annoyance while Ningning just stare at Karina and Giselle who’s busy arguing with each other while she was just standing there in the corner watching them.

 

 

 

“I swear to God, you are a pain in the .” Giselle whispered and glares at Karina’s direction.

 

 

 

“What were you saying?” Karina asked her that made Giselle shakes her head that it was just nothing as she force herself to smile at the older girl.

 

 

 

“N-nothing.” She said.

 

 

 

Karina just nod at her.

 

 

 

“Okay, now call her.” Karina answered.

 

 

 

Giselle already tried several times to call Minjeong’s phone but so far no one was answering the calls even the messages are left there without any response. 

 

 

 

Karina was now getting bored on waiting so she just thought of dragging the two of them into her car.

 

 

 

“Yah, where are you taking us?” Giselle asked.

 

 

 

“Get inside of the car.” Karina ordered the two younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the story Minjeong and her loving mother Tiffany Kim are happily preparing and cooking their food in the kitchen. The two of them were still joking around and laughing while her mother was cooking the dish while she was the one who made the cut and prepared the spices to be used. while they were cooking the mother stopped and sat down next to her daughter and looked at her with amusement. 

 

 

 

"Well, look at you now Minjeong-ah it looks like you're now a fine young lady now. I remember the days when you were too young before and you're just looking at me how to cook at the kitchen but look at you now you're now the one who's helping me preparing the dishes." Her mom said lovingly that made Minjeong smile at her mom.

 

 

 

"You raised me well mom and now as I grow old it's time too help you too. Because you are not getting any younger anymore so I need to atleast reduce some chores for you to have a time for yourself too." Minjeong answered.

 

 

 

That made her mom smiled at her daughter's kindness.

 

 

 

"Your Father will be proud of you Minjeong-ah." Her mother said.

 

 

 

"Of course he will be, because I am just like you mom Pretty and Kind." She said boastfully.

 

 

 

That made her mom laugh as she stood up and go back to cooking.

 

 

 

"Yeah, right but let me ask you Minjeong when are you going to plan to see or date? You know that you're mom and dad always want you to have a life." Her mom said as she taste the dish.

 

 

 

That made Minjeong froze at her spot as she remembered the kiss she share with Karina.

 

 

 

"I-I am too young for that mom." Minjeong answered trying to avoids those questions that keeps making her heart a mess.

 

 

 

Her mom Tiffany just nodded her head.

 

 

 

"Okay sweetie if you say so..." Her mom said and gave her a kiss on the forehead that made her smile at how perfect and caring her mom is.

 

 

 

She and her mother were talking when suddenly they heard someone rang the door bell of their gate.

 

 

 

"It looks like your friends are already here." her mom said.

 

 

 

"I'll just open the door for them." She said and hurriedly run towards where the door is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter