003

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong’s POV

 

This girl, her face is so familiar I just can’t figure out where did I last seen her. But I am pretty sure that I know her and it really creeps me out where the hell I saw her, think about it minjeong, you need to think.

 

 

 

Those eyes, her pointed nose, her voice and her sweet smile this can’t be happening right?

 

 

 

What in the world is happening right now? Is she the girl that who always appear in my dreams? 

 

 

 

But I can’t help myself right now, because I can’t stop my feet to go closer to her it was like I was being drag towards her. I was captivated by those beautiful and fiercely eyes of her. By just staring at her from afar it was as if I was being pushed so closed to her until our faces are so close to each other.  

 

 

 

I was being caught by her eyes and because of that I didn’t even know what I was doing right now all I care about was to be close to her and to hold her face.

 

 

 

I can already feel that her breathe hitched as her eyes widen because of the close approximate of our faces.

 

 

 

‘She’s so beautiful.’ I said mentally while looking at her face

 

 

 

“What the- what are you doing?” I heard her asked as she is now freaking out at how weird I am acting around her.

 

 

 

But I can’t help it. So I said the most lame reason I have because first of all it was really true. She the girl.

 

 

 

“You’re the girl.” I said as I smiled at her and tried to get closer to her more, but she immediately steps back away from me while frowning and look at me nervously.

 

“W-who are you? I don’t even know you and don’t move any closer. You’re freaking me out.” She said while stuttering as she speak.

 

 

 

The both of us are just staring at each other’s eyes with an inches away from each other, while Aeri and Ningning are just frowning at how strange I am acting right now.

 

 

 

Like what the hell is happening? 

 

 

 

This is so not me. Oh my god.

 

 

 

Oh well, on the other hand. I felt a strange spark coming from my own body after holding her face it felt so really weird. While she was left dumbfounded standing there. Because I can’t really explain what happened either.

 

 

 

That moment when our eyes met something already happened I know she can feel it too. T-there’s a connection between her and I. I feel something strange when I touched her, as if I was electrified or whatever it was called.

 

 

 

I do not understand why my heart is pounding so fast like this, but why? It seems like I have known her for a long time already, who is she? And what is she for me? I can’t understand what’s going on right now.

 

 

 

“What the hell is happening to me?” I asked herself and shook her head and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

“Did you just bump your head to the ground when you fell? You’re so weird I’m outta here.” She said and look at me in disbelief and leave like nothing just happened.

 

 

 

I was about to ask her name but then she suddenly leave me, She must be scared at how freak I am. I am so dumb.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karina’s POV

 

She couldn’t believe at what just happened just like now, she just shook her head and rolled her eyes in irritation as she remembered the weird girl she had bumped into earlier except from being a fool, that girl was really annoying and I am having some goosebumps by just thinking of her she scared the hell out of me.

 

 

 

But I can’t hide that she somewhat caught my attention too, she’s kinda cute and hot. I can’t help but to bit my lower lips as I think about that weirdo girl. Anyways she’s just a nobody compare to me. I was just walking towards my school’s building when suddenly someone called me.

 

 

 

“Hey, Karina!” someone called me.

 

 

 

I stopped walking and turn around, only to face behind me to see the person who’s calling my name.

 

 

 

“What?” I asked with my bored tone as I raised my eyebrow while looking at the person.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter