017

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

 

 

The taller girl agreed to what Minjeong had said in her text and wait for the younger girl to come. She was just waiting there when she saw someone who seems to be very familiar for her.

 

 

 

It was her ex suitor. A young man standing there and was smiling at her.

 

 

 

"Long time no see Karina. It's been awhile." After hearing that familiar tone of the guy, Karina's body became tense as she look who it was.

 

 

 

It was the boy who was interested on her before.

 

 

 

"Jeno?" She muttered as she makes an eye contact with the guy.

 

 

 

The latter immediately smiles at her and walks towards her direction giving her a tight hug after a years of not seeing each other.

 

 

 

"Yup, This me. How are you Karina?" He asked her.

 

 

 

She smiles a bit.

 

 

 

"I'm doing great. You?" Karina answered. The guy nodded his head before he talks.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm fine. But I guess I'm still missing you. I mean us, I missed how we used to be." He said and chuckled bitterly and looked away.

 

 

 

Karina stayed quiet after hearing his words. Seeing him again like this kind of situation really made her feel so bad. She feel sorry for him because she can't give the love that he wanted.

 

 

 

Her feelings and heart belongs to someone else. And that's not him and will never be him.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Jeno, but-." Karina was about to say something when Jeno stopped her from continuing her words.

 

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry for what happened about us. I already accepted it, it's just that you are still the one for me even though I have no chance. I just want some closure for me that's why I came here to see you." Jeno said and smiled at her. Jeno was a funny and kind man he always put her first and he was a kind of man who will support and love you for who you really are.

 

 

 

Karina was glad and relieved that Jeno was here to catch up some things they used to do and not to meddle with her and Minjeong. She doesn't need another drama right now. Even though they are just talking with each other. Karina was still thinking of the younger girl who she misses a lot.

 

 

 

Karina was smiling ang laughing but she misses someone. She miss Minjeong so much. But what else she could do to change Minjeong's decision? she can't force her to like her too. Because it was that obvious that the latter was not clearly not into her anymore.

 

 

 

They were just talking and laughing as they reminisce what they did before when suddenly as they talk with each other the atmosphere became so quiet as Jeno looked at her directly into her eyes.

 

 

 

"Karina..." Jeno said.

 

 

 

"Is there something wrong with my face?" She asked him. Then the boy smiled and lean forward to have her a peck on Karina's cheeks.

 

 

 

The boy suddenly kissed her cheeks that made her taken aback.

 

 

 

"Karina I still like you. Would you give me another chance to court you again?" Jeno suddenly asked her. Karina was just staring at the boy she was speechless.

 

 

 

"Jeno I-." She was about to say something when they heard a noise not that far from them.

 

 

 

Karina i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter