002

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sigh as I am not sure if this bet is a good thing or not, what if some random guy bump onto me, what if it’s the guy who’s been stalking me since we are still middle schoolers? I shook my head at the thought of it as I make a disgust face. 

 

 

 

Minjeong was kinda spacing out at the thought of the guy who has been following her since then. So Aeri came and knock some senses on her.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you okay?” asked her friend.

 

 

 

That made minjeong came back to earth.

 

She blinked three times before telling her friends that she’s okay.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She said

 

 

 

That made Aeri nodded.

 

 

 

“ahmm, guys we only have 25 minutes before the school bell rings.” Ningning said and pointed at her watch on her wrist.

 

 

 

“let’s just gave minjeong a minute.” Aeri said.

 

 

 

“I’m ready.” Minjeong said.

 

 

 

“okay at the count of three. One, Two, Three. GO!” Aeri said that means she needs to run now.

 

 

 

“yahhhhhhh!” Minjeong yelled on top of her lungs as she run as fast as she could. 

 

 

 

The other students are looking at her weirdly and some of them was kinda having a crush on her because even though she’s a dork type girl.

 

She’s still amazingly beautiful.

 

 

 

As Minjeong was running so fast Aeri and Ningning are now laughing their asses at the back, they didn’t expect that minjeong will really do what they said. They were just laughing their when they noticed that their friend was about to crash with the small guy who’s wearing glasses with a snot on his nose.

 

 

 

“NO, WAY!” they both said at the same time.

 

 

 

And before the disaster happens the both of them rushed to run towards Minjeong and pushed her to the side making her stumbled upon someone and caught her in reflex.

 

 

 

Aeri and Ningning are smiling like an idiot because they prevented minjeong to crashed onto the nerd guy who’s crushing on her since god knows when.

 

 

 

“good job unnie!” Ningning said and raised her hands to meet Aeri’s hands in the air.

 

 

 

“phew…that was closed.” Aeri said. The two girls are jumping up and down on where they are when suddenly the both of them were interrupted by someone.

 

 

 

“MINJEONG WAS ABOUT TO GO ON MY WAY IF THE BOTH OF YOU DIDN’T SHOW UP!” the nerd boy said with his angry tone and suddenly kicked Aeri’s leg before running his life away.

 

 

 

“Aww, y-you little piece of sh!t!!!” Aeri screams in pain. That made Ningning grimaced at the sight of screaming in agony.

 

 

 

“Ouch, I am very sure that thing is hurt.” Ningning said that made Aeri look at her back and glared that made ningning offer her a peace sign.

 

 

 

“ Ofcourse it hurts that nerd guy kicked me, he’s so dead when I meet him again.” Aeri said.

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD!” Ningning said as she stare at something that made Aeri looked confused.

 

 

 

“ What? Why?” Aeri asked. 

 

 

 

Ningning didn’t say anything but she turn aeri’s head towards Minjeong’s location. After seeing what’s happening Aeri’s eyes widen as gasped in surprise at what she saw.

 

 

 

“T-that’s hot.” Aeri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter