012

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't worry I'm always here for you." Karina said and smiled.

 

 

 

Karina and Minjeong were about to leave the scene when haechan suddenly stopped them. Haechan angrily pulled karina and he let out a very powerful punch that hits karina in the face.

 

 

 

with the excessive force of haechan's blow, it turned karina's head on the side. And because of that it leaves a wound on the corner of her lips, the blood was now dripping down on the side of her lips.

 

 

 

"Tss." Karina spit out the blood on and smirked.

 

 

 

"Is that all you got?" Karina said and challenging him to do more as she pulled Minjeong on her back so that she won't be hurt if something happens.

 

 

 

"Why do you always have to meddle our conversation karina-ssi didn't I already said this? Leave us alone." Haechan said angrily as he was about to punch karina again.

 

 

 

When Karina stop his hands by grabbing it so hard.

 

 

 

"You are too weak for me." Karina said as she grab his one arm and twist it making him groan it pain and pushed him forcefully.

 

 

 

Because of Karina's anger, she pushed haechan too hard on the ground. the young man was now lying on the floor, giving Karina a chance to throw herself at the man lying on the floor and hit him with a series of blows. She punched him in the face until he became unconscious, she only stop when she heard Minjeong yelled her name.

 

 

 

"Ka-karina, enough!" Minjeong said and move towards her and pulled her away from the unconscious man.

 

 

 

In the unexplainable event, Karina did not know what she was going to do when she was suddenly pulled away by minjeong.

 

 

 

She thought it would make her angry and she was now waiting to be slap by the younger but she was shock and she did not expect what happened next.

 

 

 

"S-stop."Minjeong said and hug her so tight.

 

 

 

"How can I stop when he was the one who throw a punch into my face?" Karina asked and scoffed.

 

 

 

Minjeong didn't say anything anymore and just hugged her very tightly instead as she cried on her arms. Karina could not fully process what was happening right now to herself and the things around her but she knew Minjeong had a different effect on her.

 

 

 

She seems to be distracted by what had happened.

 

 

 

She gulped as when she and Minjeong had stared into each other's eyes.

 

 

 

"Let's just leave him alone." Minjeong muttered so low but Karina still managed to catch up what she said.

 

 

 

Minjeong pulled away from the hug and just held on Karina's wrist and dragged her away from the people who are now crowded them because of what just happened leaving the unconscious body of Haechan on the floor.

 

 

 

They didn't seem to care anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them just kept on walking towards the nearest clinic of their school, and when they finally arrived they entered the door of the clinic and they were immediately assisted by a nurse who was ok duty there that time.

 

 

 

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked. And hurriedly checked her up and observes the older girl's face who was hissing in pain when the nurse lightly touch her face just to check her up.

 

 

 

"She has a cut on her lip. Can I get her some medicine to clean and soothe her wound?" Minjeong asked the nurse on duty.

 

 

 

The nurse just politely smiled at them and nodded her head.

 

 

 

"Of course you can, just wait here I'll get your girlfriend a medicines." The nurse said and leave the now two blushing girls alone at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter