016

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 

 

 

 

"Hey Minjeong! Wait for me." Karina yelled as soon as she saw Minjeong on the hallway. The older girl was about to hug the girl but Minjeong looked away as she steps back making Karina frown at the sudden behavior of the girl.

 

 

 

But she smiled anyway.

 

 

 

"I miss you. You keep on ignoring all my calls and texts." Karina said with a sad tone.

 

 

 

"Let's end this thing between us Karina...I I-I'm still confused about us and about my feelings for you." Minjeong said and left that made Karina froze on her spot as she was shock by what the younger girl have said.

 

 

 

"But I love you..." Karina mumbles as she look at Minjeong while walking away from her.

 

 

 

She can feel her heart was now crumbling and breaking into a tiny pieces. It's too painful for her now that she loves her truly.

 

 

 

After what happened the other day Karina really thought that everything would be fine for the both of them. but Karina was wrong that's not how Winter thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KARINA'S POV

 

 

 

Since that happened Minjeong and I became distant, I mean she was the one who distant herself from me. Like she would just run off whenever I came to her or even when she just saw me with just a glimpse.

 

 

 

'I was so sad and clearly frustrated because why would she do that?'

 

 

 

'Is that because of what I did?'

 

 

 

'I didn't force her didn't I? But maybe I became a jerk that's why.'

 

 

 

' this feeling I have for her. It only grows more and more even I can't have her. I'm still longing for her. Even though she's not missing me or thinking of me.'

 

 

 

"Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated for us Minjeong? Since that day I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else it drives me crazy and gets me frustrated." I muttered as I saw her together with Haechan laughing at what he said.

 

 

 

Karina saw them not that far from her, among the numbers of people she could see was actually Minjeong and that man Haechan who was clearly talking while flirting at Minjeong.

 

 

 

She does not know if it is pure annoyance and jealousy or envy that she is not the one who was now talking with Minjeong.

 

 

 

Unbeknownst to her that her friends already noticed how she shakes her body due to annoyance and irritation that made her twist the bottle she was holding because of her tight grip.

 

 

 

"Why?" Karina muttered.

 

 

 

"Hey are you o-." Hyewon was about to ask when Karina suddenly spat out at her.

 

 

 

"Of course, I am not okay! Never been." Karina said that made Hyewon stopped and just eat her snack as she was scared of her friend right now.

 

 

 

"Karina, just calm down let her be... If she doesn't care about you why would you care for her too. I guess Minjeong was now happy with that boy." Yeji said that made Karina's heart aches more.

 

 

 

"I can't let her go just like that, I love her." Karina said that made her friends just look at her as she walks towards the younger girl's direction.

 

 

 

Minjeong saw Karina walking towards her so she tried to get away from the older girl, but the oblivious Haechan didn't let her as he held her wrist and ask her.

 

 

 

" What's bothering you? You look nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter