013

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like they always say you'll never know how deep it is unless you let your fall into it. Karina may be in a deep thought as she fought this feeling that she has for the younger girl. But as we all know if you have been in love with the person, the more you fought back the more deeper you get into it.

 

 

 

Karina was now slowly falling under the spell of Kim Minjeong the charismatic girl who fell onto her arm unexpectedly that day. It started her hating this feeling of her existence because of unfortunate events happened to her, but now she see it as her destiny to meet Minjeong.

 

 

 

She sigh at the thought of it. Her ice cold heart was now melting uncontrollably. Karina was now spacing out as she eats her carbonara at the cafeteria.

 

 

 

"How can I?" Karina mumbles something that made her friends Yeji and Hyewon looked at her with a confused look as they take a glance at their friend Karina.

 

 

 

It's been days since the great Karina acts so strange about things and space out every single time.

 

 

 

"What did she say? She keeps on mumbling like that is she going crazy?" Yeji asked as she frown at her friend.

 

 

 

"Something is a bit off lately, what's wrong with her? She's wasting the food for pete sake." Hyewon said and look at the carbonara of Karina she scrunched her nose in disbelief as she can't stand how the hell Karina was ruing her appetite.

 

 

 

"Are you okay karina?" Yeji asked her friend who was still in daze.

 

 

 

Karina was now completely in daze and she didn't even bother to listen or answer yeji's question.

 

 

 

"....." Karina was just staring at nowhere making Yeji groaned in annoyance as her friend was not answering her.

 

 

 

Hyewon finally stepped in and grabbed the food.

 

 

 

"Let's not waste the food, food is gold. If you don't want to eat this I will." Hyewon said and eat a spoon full of carbonara into making her smile so wide.

 

 

 

"It's okay, I don't want to eat that anyway I'm already full but just staring at her." Karina said and smile cheekily as soon as she saw the small blonde girl entering the cafeteria's entrance.

 

 

 

"What the hell!" Yeji blurted out as she suddenly saw Karina being so whipped at someone.

 

 

 

Yeji and Hyewon immediately looked at the direction where Karina is looking at and they found out the truth behind her sweet creepy smile came from.

 

 

 

"Oh ...don't tell me you are already falling for her?" Yeji asked her friend and take a short glance on her friend who's eyes are now popping out some hearts and was now dripping with honeys and rainbows.

 

 

 

That made her face grimace at the sight.

 

 

 

"Love sickness yuck eww." Yeji said.

 

 

 

"Sweet mother, oh my god Minjeong is so cute. Look at her." Hyewon said as she start eyeing the small girl with her friends that made Karina glared at Hyewon and send thousands of deadly daggers towards the latter.

 

 

 

She's jealous and she's mad that maybe her friend has an interest with the small blonde girl.

 

 

 

"Don't you ing dare." Karina spat out of her friend that made her friend Hyewon smiled innocently and chuckled nervously.

 

 

 

"Heheheh, I'm just teasing you. Oh look I need to finish the carbonara." Hyewon said and continued to eat her meal.

 

 

 

"Good, she's mine only!" Karina said confidently.

 

 

 

"Are you sure about that?" Yeji asked her.

 

 

 

"....." Karina was silenced as she think about it.

 

 

 

'Well, what are we friends? No, she said we are not. So what hell are we?' Karina thought.

 

 

 

Karina was now think of it thoroughly when suddenly her friend Hyewon asked to adding up to the commotion inside her mind.

 

 

 

"And what do you think that she was also thinking that she was yours too?" Hyewon added.

 

 

 

"....." Karina was silenced by that.

 

 

 

'She's mine I know it to myself, but she doesn't know...' karina thought.

 

 

 

So she groans at the thought of Minjeong not being her girl.

 

 

 

"Then what should I do?" Karina asked her friends.

 

 

 

"Well, do something before it's too late." Yeji said and take a bite of her sandwich.

 

 

 

"Something?" Karina asked.

 

 

 

"Something that will make her yours." Hyewon said and drink her apple juice.

 

 

 

"Make her mine." She muttered.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter