014

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The joy on Karina's face and the smile on her face is undeniable after what happened between the two of them earlier.

 

 

 

Especially to the kiss they both shared.

 

 

 

"I'm going to kiss her again later. I should call her right now telling that I am coming to their house after class." Karina said and immediately took her phone to dial Minjeong's number and call the younger girl.

 

 

 

But she frown as the younger girl's phone was cannot be reach right now.

 

 

 

"Never mind I'll just go there without telling her for her to be surprised." Karina said and smiled as she walks towards her classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their class, Karina hurried to get in her car to drive to Minjeong's house. After a while of driving from their school all the way to Minjeong's house she finally arrived at the place.

 

 

 

She immediately get out of the car and went towards the door and knock.

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand of the story, Minjeong just got home too. And she was currently changing her school uniform into more comfortable clothes when she heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

Minjeong smiles as she thought that it was her mom so she hurriedly went down the stairs and open the door.

 

 

 

But her eyes widened as she saw Karina standing right in front of her.

 

 

 

"Karina?" Minjeong muttered.

 

 

 

"Hi." Karina said charmingly as she smiles at the younger girl.

 

 

 

The younger girl frown.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Minjeong asked the older girl.

 

 

 

"I'm here to visit you and your mom. Where's aunt Tiffany?" Karina said and tried to enter the house but Minjeong tried her best for her to block the girl.

 

 

 

Which made Karina lift her one eyebrow questionably as she stares at Minjeong.

 

 

 

"No you can't come in. She's not here so you have to go now." Minjeong said and tried to push the older girl away from the door. Minjeong's mom was not around so Minjeong have to answer her no. Because she's afraid that Karina might be so naughty hearing that her mom was not around. But after hearing those words, Karina was happy hearing that she can be alone with Minjeong.

 

 

 

"Is that so, it's great we can do things we like." Karina said naughtily and wink at Minjeong as she bit her lips seductively.

 

 

 

but to her dismay Minjeong didn't want her to be here right now. So she immediately make the older girl leave. Karina was dragged out by the younger girl.

 

 

 

"No, get out of my sight right now." Minjeong said as she dragged her out and slammed the door shut right in front of her. Karina rolls her eyes in annoyance because she was casted out by the girl.

 

 

 

But then when she was about to get inside her car she noticed the open window of Minjeong's house so she smirked.

 

 

 

"When the cat is out the mouse will play. If you think I'll just leave just like that Minjeong you're wrong HAHAHAHAH." Karina said and smirk evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karina starts to climbed up to the house all the way to Minjeong's open window. It was hard to do so but she was determined to get inside of the house so she do her best to climb. As she was climbing upward Karina was suddenly tripped when she's trying to climb. 

 

 

 

" that was close." Karina muttered as she gritted her teeth while she glance at how high she climb right now.

 

 

 

"Just few more steps to go. I can do this." Karina said to herself while her bullet sweats are now slowly falling from her face. Luckily she successfully made it with just some minor scratches prior to her clumsiness she did awhile ago.

 

 

 

"Yes, HAHAHAH I finally made." She smiled as soon as she came inside to the window.

 

 

 

"Finally! Ahh my arms are hurt a bit I need to take some rest." She plopped herself on the soft mattress of the bed while her chin was resting on her arms waiting for the younger oblivious girl.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter