007

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened to Minjeong, her doctor who checked her up suggested that she should take some rest for a while. That made her mother agreed and took care of her for the mean time. Minjeong was temporarily absent from their class for the rest of the week, her mom already called their adviser to tell what just happened to her daughter. She woke up from her bed with a heavy feelings and her mind was too occupied right now she’s been stressing herself lately with her deep thoughts. She does not know how would she feel right now if she should be happy that she is now safe for the time being or to be sad because she seems to be missing something or maybe she’s missing someone? But who might it be she asked herself.

 

 

 

She suddenly bolted to her bed and immediately sat up from her bed as when she remembered Karina’s facial expression.

 

 

 

Her eyes widened in shock.

 

 

 

Then a smirking face of Karina suddenly appeared to her thought, that made her shakes her head immediately.

 

 

 

“What was that? Ahh Minjeong-ah what is happening to you? Why are you thinking about that jerk and arrogant girl?” she muttered to herself.

 

 

 

She desperately groans as she keeps on hitting her head in annoyance as she can’t help but to think about her every single day. She just sighed and throw herself at her comfy bed and stared at her ceiling while thinking of what should she do about it.

 

 

 

She was completely immersed at gazing above her ceiling, when she suddenly heard a knock on her door with the voice of her loving mother calling for her.

 

 

 

“Minjeong-ah, are you awake already?” asked her mother

 

 

 

That made her smile hearing her mother’s voice her lips quickly formed a thin smile as she answered her mother.

 

 

 

“Yes mom, I’m already awake.” She answered. Her mother slowly opened her door as she already has her daughter’s permission of going inside of the room. Her mother immediately welcomed her with a warm and loving smile as she walks towards her daughter.

 

 

 

“How are you sweetie? Feeling a bit better now?” her mother asked that made her nod as she buried her face to her mom.

 

“A lot better now… Because you took great care of me.” She answered that made her mom smile a lot even more.

 

 

 

“Very well then, I know that you’re strong just like your mom. By the way I am cooking a meal for you why don’t you invite Giselle and Ningning.” Her mom said and gave her famous eye smile.

 

 

 

“Yes mom I’ll tell them to pay me a visit later.” I said and grin widely at my mom.

 

 

 

When my mother left, I quickly reached for my cellphone at a table near my bed and texted them right away to come here at our house after our class.

 

 

 

Text message.

 

 

 

TO: Aeri Uchinaga

 

 

 

‘Guys come here after our class, my mom is inviting you both to eat later. I am already expecting you two to come here.’ I texted it and sent it to them immediately.

 

 

 

Text message sent 8:30 am

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand of the story, Karina was now restless at the thought of the girl who dared to steal her a kiss. Until now she’s still annoyed at Minjeong because since that day it happened she has now news or information to be gathered about the certain girl she loathed the most and even her shadow was too hard to find in any corner of their campus.

 

 

 

She sighed.

 

She is now going crazy at the thought of her she needs to find out where she’s hiding and what method she will use just to get her own sweet revenge on Kim Minjeong.

 

 

 

Karina could not help but to dream of their shared kiss every night a kiss that only lasted a few seconds, she could not quite imagine that a girl would be her first kiss.

 

 

 

Her eyes are now burning in fire as she star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter