001

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up staring at the blurry white ceiling and I feel like my body is too weak to lift me up from where I was lying right now.

 

 

 

"Where am I?" I mumbled as I squinted my eyes to see more clearly.

 

 

 

"Sweetie, you're awake." I heard a familiar voice calls me.  

 

 

 

"Mom?" I said. 

 

 

 

And then she walk towards me and hug me carefully, I can feel her warm welcomed me that made me smile.

 

 

 

"How are you sweetie?" She asked.

 

 

 

"A lot more better now, how long did I slept?" I asked.

 

 

 

"More than 1 day sweetie, the operation went successful and I more grateful that you're okay now. But you know that you still need more safety precautions just to make your new heart healthy right?" My mom said and smiled at me lovingly.

 

 

 

"Yes, I know I'll make sure that my new heart will be safe for me to live longer." I said and smile as I touch my beating chest.

 

 

 

I can't help but to feel blissful as soon as I heard that my heart transplant went well. But then something came into me and asked my mom a question.

 

 

 

"Mom..." I said

 

 

 

"Yes sweetie what's the matter?" She asked as she looked at me.

 

 

 

"Can I ask who's my donor?" I asked that made her stop and look at me.

 

 

 

She held and caressed my hand.

 

 

 

"We still don't know who she is but we know that her family will be happy to know that their daughter's heart is in the right hand and with you her Memories will lived forever." My mom said.

 

 

 

I nodded

 

 

 

"I'll take care of her heart, and I someday I'll meet her family to say to them that I'm really thankful that I have been given a second chance to be born again." I said as tears fell from the corner of my eyes I felt undeniable joy as I hug my mother knowing that I don't need to live her soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi I'm Kim Minjeong and I grew up with Con heart disease which means that I was born with the defect. Con heart disease, also called con heart defect, this heart problem can cause change the way how blood flows through your heart. But ever since my first successful operation in her heart, the percentage of living up to 10-30 years or more. But I am more than happy now because I still have a chance to live as a normal person until I reached adulthood and meet someone i always saw on my dreams.

 

 

 

Since last year a girl won't stop appearing on my dreams, this little girl kept on running in the field where she always play with me and run carelessly as we laugh so hard unfortunately i can't see her face clearly because it was kinda blurry but one thing I knew about the girl was I used to call her by the name Karina and the weird fact that It will only happen once a year on the 1st day of January that day I will have this too good to be true vision of the girl smiling at me. Her smile can easily makes my heart flattered and melt in an ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter