Espousal

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….it’s about time that you and Heejin getting engage….” His mother told him at the breakfast table. “..eomma…I haven’t agreed into anything yet…”. “…that’s enough..Yoongi!...the Yoo’s are just the right one to be by our side……”. Yoongi was shocked at his father’s sudden harshness. “..appa!..for god sake..I’m 27!..can’t I choose the one I want in my life!....” “…Yoongi…please…just listen to us…this is for the future of the company…and for you too..Heejin is a nice girl and she has a beauty and intellectual that you can be proud of…” his mother added. Yoongi stood up from the breakfast table and threw the napkin. Yoonna stared at her brother’s back as he walked away from them. “..eomma…please at least listen to him…” “..what do you know!...” Yoonna felt upset with her mother claimed and decided to leave the table too.

 

Yoonna : “…can I see you?....”

Jungkook : “..this early?...”

Yoonna : “..are you busy?...”

Jungkook : “…I will make time for you…”

Yoonna : “..see you at ‘Just Coffee’ in 30minutes….”

Jungkook : “…okay!...”

 

Yoonna put away her phone after sending a message to Jungkook. From what she saw this morning it won’t be easy for her and Jungkook either. She must be ready with a plan but first of all she need to help Yoongi as promised. The girl walked to her vanity mirror and took a last glance at herself. She took her handbag and walked out the room. “..where are you going?...” she was topped midway by her mother “…I’m meeting some friends…”. “….Yoonna!..you went out as you like without telling me lately!...” “..eomma…I’m just seeing some friends..it’s not like I don’t come home…”. The older woman looked at her only daughter “…I’m just worried..I don’t want anything bad happen to you..I don’t want you to mix with the wrong people…”. “..eomma…I know what I'm doing…please…don’t worry…I’ll see you later!…”. She ran back to her mother and kissed her on the cheek “..I’ll be back…before you knew it…”.

 

When Yoonna arrived Jungkook already there all dressed up in black. Yoonna just too proud to see her handsome boyfriend. Jungkook waved his hands “..hi!..” he greeted her with a smile “..hi..”. She sat down facing him. “..what do you want..I’ll order for you…” “..…ice blended double chocolate…..”.Jungkook stood up going to the counter to order. He returned to their table with drinks in his hand. “…so..why did you want to meet so urgently?...” the man asked curiously. “….I’m just feeling a bit down….this morning Yoongi oppa had a small fight with eomma…” “..is he alright?...” “..I think so…he just walked away didn’t want to argue more with eomma….””..hey..don’t be sad…Yoongi hyung is a responsible person…he’ll reconcile soon…” Jungkook told her. “….Jungkook…actually I’m worried about us…if my parents found out about us…they won’t let me see you again…” Yoonna started to cry. “…sshh…don’t cry…I’m always be there for you….nothing’s going to happen to us…” “..you don’t know my parents…that’s why they fought this morning…”. “…don’t worry…people can change….for the better…”. “..really?...” Jungkook nodded then said “..I promise…”. “….do you know where Jimin’s sister is working?...”. “…yes..of course….it’s further out of the city…why?...” “…just give me the name of the place. ….”. Jungkook gave her the name “..what are you going to do?...” “..nothing…just getting to know about her…” “..hey…whatever you’re up to…just don’t hurt yourself....”. “…don’t be so worked up over it…I’m just seeing her..that’s all….”. “..I believe you…” Jungkook said while holding her hands. Little did they know multiple camera snaps shot from somewhere.

 

Yoonna was driving out of the city following her gps to the intended destination. Just as she turned to a junction “ Coffee around the Corner Café’ came into sight. Yoonna smiled and pulled her car to the side of the street. The doorbell chimed “..welcome to ‘Coffee around the corner café’…” Soomin called from behind the counter. A usual the café is a little quiet and private. Yoonna looked around and saw Soomin standing behind the counter. “…hello..Unnie!...” Soomin’s eyes widened and immediately recognized the girl. “…Yoonna ssi?...” Yoonna nodded “…what brings you here for far out from the city?...” “..why not?...this is a café right?....” “..of course…silly of me to ask…okay..what would you like?...” “..I’ll have the strawberry smoothie…” “..right away miss…you’re having it here or take away?...” “….here..please..thanks..”. Yoonna made her way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter