Reminiscence

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin hold the notes with shaky hands. It was like a video tape rewinded back months ago when Yoongi handed her a note. The note read:

 

“….. coffee and cream café this Sunday….2pm ..Yoongi..”

 

Her face turned white “ ..does he remember now?....it can’t be…maybe it’s just a coincidence…”. The girl’s body slide down to the ground still holding the note. She put her hands on her face “..what should I do?...I can’t let the same thing happened twice…”. “..Soomin..are you alright?...” the café owner asked her in concerned. “..y..yes..sir..I’m fine…I’m sorry…” she quickly returned to her work. “….fortunately the gentle man just now was kind enough to ignore of what happened…the girlfriend just being difficult and fussy…do you know them?...” “..no.. sir…” “...she looks jealous of you…” ..what?..” Soomin was puzzled. The middle age man just gave a smile then walked back into his kitchen. “..hey…I saw what happened just now…the guy was staring at you …that’s why the girlfriend probably was upset…and throwing a fits…” Eun Hye one of her colleague whispered to her. “..I didn’t do anything…”. Soomin pouted.

 

…two days later…

 

“…Yoongi…I have invited Heejin and her parents to come tonight to have dinner with us….” Yoongi’s mother said while Yoongi was relaxing in the backyard writing down some notes in his book. He looked up at the woman who was spraying some water over a vase of flower. “..Yoonna will be joining too….speaking of her..where did she go earlier?....” Yoongi shook his head. “…did you hear what I said just now?...” “..loud and clear…”. “..I expect you to be there….”. “..eomma…why won’t you trust me to handle it myself.…it will come naturally rather than an arrangement?...”. “..I just want to make sure that you’re not making another mistake…” the woman stopped with her words “..what mistake?...” Yoongi looked up “…eomma?...” his mother turned pale then quickly acted calm by continuing with what she was doing. “….I was just saying…don’t be too worked up about it…and be there…”. Her mother quickly walked away and left Yoongi in confused.

 

 

 

….at the dance studio…

 

Yoonna moved her steps following the beat. She memorized them in sets of eight counts. Jungkook was leading her by her side. The dance was basically a contemporary dance which evolved to incorporate many characteristics. The move was more emphasizing on the strong torso and legwork. Both were so much into the dancing didn’t realised until Yoona tripped and almost fell to the ground. With a strong grip Jungkook managed to catch her held her by the waist. They both locked eyes when their face almost touching each other. Yoonna stared at him noticing all the sweats drip down his forehead. He looked so damn hot for her that she didn’t blink. Jungkook gulped a lump down his throat and managed a whisper “..a..are you alright?..” the girl shook her then pulled him closer to her. Their lips touched softly. Jungkook stared deep down into her eyes then without wasting anymore times he crashed his lips on hers. They kissed passionately on the floor in the dance studio with the music blasted the whole area.

 

Jungkook pulled away quickly “..I’m sorry…I shouldn’t ….” Yoonna held him by the arms “..I like you Jungkook…and I know you feel the same way too….”. “..Yoonna…I do..but I’m not someone that your family would accept….”. “Yoonna wrapped her arms around him “…I really like you…a lot!...please don’t say that…” Jungkook pulled away while still holding her “…I know…I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter