Chapter 21

Say You Won’t Let Me Go

They all are staring at the water, rising up the surface like a huge pile. Momo is rubbing the back of her Demon dog and she shakes her head.

" I hate these creatures. They are small and nasty. Plus the Masters should not help the Gods in their things. So, please excuse me and my son."

She said and waves her hand, creating a small tornado. She looks at Mina and Sana and asks them with her eyes that they are coming or not but the two Masters do not react. Momo frowns and she walks inside the tornado.

" You two are crazy."

And she disappears with the tornado from their sight. The newly Gods, Hyewon and Chaeyeon find it really cool to see three Demon Masters and they can't close their mouths. Sana is about to go stand together with the Gods but Mina pulls her arm.

" Don't. Let them be. We can't fight the Demons for the Gods."

Mina whispers and Sana pouts but she listens to the senior Master and nods. The pile of water moves to the shore with a force and it explores, many genomes jumping out from there.

They are small ugly creatures carrying different kind of weapons. And they seem to be very angry with them. They are too many and the Gods know that they have to make a very serious battle.

" Where is Kwon Eunbi? "

" Don't worry. She is safe. I left her on the top cart."

Hyewon and Chaeyeon are whispering as they ready their weapons. Sakura rolls her eyes and she writes some letters in the air with her pen, making ready to throw at the Genomes.

" Hey, you still have enough Power? "

" Shut up, Chou."

Tzuyu teases Chaeyoung and the bestfriend's face turns red immediately as she remembered that she had her first kiss from the Nature Master in front of everyone. Aish, she still has no idea why Mina has to do this. It's not like she is angry. But it's still embarrassing.

Tzuyu gently waves her hand, calling her Guqin. 

" This is our very first battle together, isn't it? It's been a very long time."

" Yeah, I'm glad to learn from the War God."

Chaeyoung laughs and she extends her hand to call a stick nearby, turning it into a magical weapon. She then looks up her bestfriend, showing her dimple smile.

" You ready? "

" Yeah."

Tzuyu replies with the same dimple smile and they both jump towards the Genomes, who are reaching near to them. The battle is serious. The genomes are ready to tear them apart with fury and they are too many so the Gods are almost disappearing in the battle.

" I wanna help. I'm worried for TzuTzu."

Sana said but Mina crosses her arms.

" Your Tzuyu is a War God. But Chaeyoungie has not enough power."

Sana looks at Mina who lets out a deep sigh and she shoves her shoulder. The battle continues and it is not something that they are worried. The genomes are not a match for the Gods and they all are kicked back to the lake.

The Gods are standing on the ground and they are watching the genomes retreat back to the water. At that time, Chaeyoung notices that a shadow is running out from the lake and she runs to there expecting that it is the Elder Elf.

" Stop!! "

Chaeyoung jumps in the air and she stands in front of that person but she is surprised when she sees that the Elder Elf is held by the familiar man.

" Kim Mingu? "

" i am here to arrest you and the Elder Elf."

He said firmly. Chaeyoung takes a glance at the Elder Elf who is tied with some kind of vine in his hand. The Elder Elf is staring at Chaeyoung with tears in his eyes and he is shaking his head. 

Chaeyoung arches her eyebrows and she takes a glance at Kim Mingu, then back to the Elder Elf. Kim Mingu seems he is angry more.

" Now, surrender traitor. You have two sins now."

" Wait, I wonder why you are here. I mean there is no reason for you to find out where the Elder Elf is. Plus, you don't know about the clue that Tzuyu found, ain't you? "

" You- you are too talkative."

Kim Mingu said and he puts the Elder Elf on the ground, taking out his golden shovel from his belt. Chaeyoung suddenly understands the whole situation.

" Wait, I got it. You- you are the one who poisoned the Emperor. You ordered the Elder Elf to give you the plants and then you hid him here. When you found out that I was kidnapped by the Nature Master, you were afraid of me finding out about your crime."

Chaeyoung stares into his red eyes.

" You are the spy of the Destroyer."

" Huh? Now, you know? "

He knows he has no chance left so he decided to face Chaeyoung. He nods and puts his hands in the air.

" Fine. I commit I did. So, what do you do? The Destroyer will save me from you no matter what. Plus, you have no skill to catch me with your own."

Chaeyoung bites her lower lip. Well, she is not in a good term with the Emperor but she can't let her die in injustice. She has to catch the real culprit. Kim Mingu smirks and he said.

" Ok, let's make a bet. We will fight one by one. If I win, you have to let me go. If you win, I'll surrender."

" Alright."

" Chaeyoungie! "

" Chaeng! "

Mina and Tzuyu try to stop the betting but Chaeyoung has reached her limit. She has decided to face Kim Mingu alone. He looks at Tzuyu and smirks.

" Don't worry. You guys have no time to help this trash God."

At the end of his word, the genomes who went back to the lake appear again. But this time, they don't run to them for battle. Instead, they climb onto one another, making a huge living tower.

" Wow."

Hyewon and Chaeyeon said in unison when the Genomes fuse and a big Giant genome appears. He is about twenty feet tall and grabs one of the trees nearby as it's weapon. 

" Sakura, can you go back and inform the Emperor about this? Take some guards with you, too."

" i got it."

Tzuyu nods at Sakura who closes her eyes and teleports back to the gate of the Light World to ask for help. And she faces the giant genome who is now screaming in anger.

" I can't let her fighting alone."

Sana finally said and she jumps towards Tzuyu, standing by her side.

" Sana unnie."

" Let's play the melody together, huh? "

Sana said as she takes out her flute. Tzuyu also smiles and she nods before she waves her hand to call her guqin again. Hyewon and Chaeyeon take this chance and they run to the Elder Elf, getting him from both arms. He is an important witness to prove that Chaeyoung is innocent. 

At that time, Chaeyoung and Kim Mingu are facing each other. Mina is staring worriedly at Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung takes a side glance at her.

" Please don't help me, Minari."

" Arasso. I know you can do it without me."

" Disgusting. Let's find out who is the real Flowery God."

Kim Mingu said and he takes a pile of sand from the ground with his shovel, throwing them at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung waves the stick in her hand, creating a flowery shield to cover Kim Mingu's attack.

The hit shakens the ground and both Flowery Gods have to move back for a step. The man smirks.

" Well, you are better than I thought. Now, let's start the real battle."

Kim Mingu waves the shovel in his hand, creating huge power circles from it. The circles run towards Chaeyoung but the later jumps into the air and avoids the hits. Kim Mingu keeps sending the power circles and the audiences become worried for Chaeyoung now.

" Why Chaeyoung sambae doesn't attack him back? "

" She will get hit if she continues like this."

Hyewon and Chaeyeon are worried for their senior as Tzuyu and Sana are doing great with the giant genome. The big guy is really a huge monster but it has no true Power. He can't fight back Tzuyu and Sana's matching melody so they don't have to worry for Tzuyu. They are now tying the Genomes with Tzuyu's strings.

Chaeyoung keeps jumping around in the air and suddenly, she stops. The Power circles directly run towards her and Chaeyoung takes it making everyone worried for her. The Power keeps running into her and Chaeyoung arches her eyebrows while closing her eyes. They all can see sweats on her forehead. Kim Mingu smirks.

" That's all you can do? Go die now."

" Chaeyoungie! "

Mina is ready to run towards Chaeyoung but the small girl seems to be ok. Kim Mingu's smirk fades away when Chaeyoung suddenly smiles. She opens her eyes and waves her stick, taking every single Power circle that Kim Mingu threw towards her.

" Huh? "

Everyone stops what they are doing and they watch Chaeyoung as the Flowery God starts waving her stick into a pattern, making something fall from the sky.

" What is this? "

" Petals! They are flower petals!! "

" Wow, daebak! "

Everyone except Mina is surprised. Even Tzuyu and Sana didn't know about this so they all are looking up the sky which is raining flower petals. Mina rushes towards Chaeyoung and she puts her hands above Chaeyoung's head.

" The punishment Flower Rain of the Flowery God."

" Ahh, it has a name? "

Mina laughs at the silly Chaeyoung who has no idea of what she has done. The petals are attacking the Giant genome and Kim Mingu but the others are immune to the touch.

" Of course, it has a name. This was what you were famous for."

Mina said and Chaeyoung smiles, showing her dimple. Mina also smiles along and Chaeyoung extends her hand to remove the petals from Mina's head.

" Stop that stupid rain!!! I surrender!!!! "

Kim Mingu shouts and Chaeyoung remembers about him. She looks at Mina who gives a nod at her and she smiles at her before she walks to him.

" You are under arrest, Kim Mingu."

She said and turns the stick in her hand into a vine which flies to him and ties his hands. The man spits on the ground and he glares at her but Chaeyoung doesn't care and she pulls him up.

" Now, you know who is the real Flowery God."

Chaeyeon talks for Chaeyoung and the Flowery God smiles at her as a Thank you. The newbie Gods are too impressive to their Senior's Punishment Flower Rain and they are treating her with more than respect.

At that time, Sakura also comes back with some guards with her and they help them to hold Kim Mingu and the Elder Elf. The giant genome becomes genomes again and they all run back into the lake as they know they have lost.

" Chaeng! You alright? "

Tzuyu runs towards her friend and asks her. Chaeyoung nods.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry."

" I never knew that you can make this."

" Me neither. It just came out automatically."

" But she seems to know about this."

Tzuyu said as she shows Mina with her eyes. Chaeyoung sighs and she nods.

" Yeah, I have some problems with her. I have to solve soon."

" War God Chou, we have to take the criminals back to the Light World."

Sakura suddenly cuts them off and Tzuyu looks at her.

" I came here for another mission. I have to look for the solution of how to activate the BloodyMoon Saber. Can you send them for us, Sakura-sshi? "

Tzuyu asks in a polite way but Sakura looks at Chaeyeon and Hyewon who are not showing a sign of going back to the Light World. She shakes her head.

" No, we are here for a mission too."

" Mission? "

Tzuyu is surprised and she looks at her two assistants who are trying to avoid her gaze. Chaeyoung sighs and she joins the conversation.

" No, this was all because of me. I was a run-away criminal and I have to take care of this. Let me take the criminals back to the Light World."

" Chaeyoungie, I- "

" No, Minari, you kidnapped me. Although we can't take any action for you, I have to take the responsibility. I have to go back to the Light World and explain the Emperor what happened."

" I didn't trust Gods. They will make you hurt."

Chaeyoung sighs and she walks to Mina. She then puts her hands on the Nature Master's both arms.

" I am a God too. Do you trust me? "

" I do trust you but- "

" No but, Minari. I have to go back."

Chaeyoung said and Mina sighs.

" Fine."

She finally whispers and Chaeyoung smiles. She suddenly remembers that she has never said Thank you for today and she really doesn't know what to do so she just decides to give Mina a hug. A hug is not a big deal, right? Friends can hug each other.

Chaeyoung thinks. She leans forwards and she pulls the Nature Master into a hug making everyone widens their eyes. But Chaeyoung fails to notice and she whispers into Mina's ear.

" Thank you for today. Even if they do something to me, you can always come and find me, ain't you? Don't worry. I'll call you."

Mina is so surprised for the sudden skinship so she forgets to hug Chaeyoung back. When she is back to her normal self, Chaeyoung has already pulled away from her. The Flowery God walks to the Guards who are waiting for her and she waves at them.

" Bye guys. See you later."

They all wave back her and Chaeyoung takes a final glance at Mina who is staring her with worried look. She nods at her and leaves the place with the criminals to go report the Emperor about the case.

Tzuyu waits for her friend till she disappears and she sighs.

" What a relief! Mina-sshi, did you know you had pushed her into a mess?  How dare you kidnap her! "

" TzuTzu-ah, stop. Mitang, I'm sorry. Tzuyu is just worried for Chaeng so- "

" It's nothing. I'm going now."

Mina said and she turns herself into thousands of butterflies before she flies away. Tzuyu angrily kicks in the air as she can't believe how Chaeyoung became friends with this annoying woman. Sana is pulling her arms and trying to calm her down.

" Yah, we should go check Kwon Eunbi."

" Yes, but what if Miss Chou scold us? "

" What are you two whispering about? "

Tzuyu glares at her assistants and asks, making the two jump in surprise. They try to smile but fail and they don't know how to answer. But Sakura answers for them.

" I have a mission to do and I ask help from them since they don't have any mission currently. Do you mind borrowing your assistants for me, War God? "

Tzuyu sighs as she doesn't want to make arguments with the Communication God. She just nods and waves at them.

" Fine. Since I have works to do, I'm leaving. You two, go back to the Light World immediately after your task is done. Don't be in trouble."

" We understand."

They wait till Tzuyu and Sana have left and finally can laugh now.

" Aish, Miss Chou is a pain in . She wants to scold all the time."

" Yeah, c'm on, let's go check Kwon Eunbi. She must be scared now."

" Oh, I almost forgot about her. Let's go! "

Hyewon and Chaeyeon said and they run to the place where they hid Eunbi, leaving Sakurs alone. Sakura bits her lip and stamps on her feet, but she follows them nevertheless as they have to take care of Kwon Eunbi for tonight.

The Fate is tricky. What will happen to them again if they have to spend a night together?