Chapter 15

Say You Won’t Let Me Go

The Demon moves closer to Hyewon. Hyewon knows that she doesn not have enough Power left to fight. Her body is covered with cold sweats. She can even feel them running down till her palm.

But she can't give up easily. She has Kwon Eunbi to protect. Hyewon tightens her grip on the dagger and she bites her lower lip. The Demon grins and it starts throwing the roots like arrows.

Hyewon is about to cover herself with her daggers but suddenly, a Golden shadow runs inside and it cuts down all of the roots that the Demon has shot. Hyewon is surprised but she smiles immediately when an arrow flies inside and hits the Demon at its arm.

" Chaeyeon! "

" Back off, Kang. We will take care of her."

Chaeyeon said as she jumps inside by the window. Hyewon is surprised to see another shadow joins and she sees Miyawaki Sakura beside Chaeyeon. She now realizes that the golden shadow is Sakura's Pen which is also her weapon.

" Another Gods? Damn! I hate them! "

" We will finish you, trunk."

The Demon roars angrily and the battle begins again. Eunbi is so scared that Hyewon just runs to her and hugs her as a protection. Eunbi moves closer to her and she is now holding Hyewon's collar tightly while Hyewon is trying her best to cover Eunbi's ears.

Sakura is an elder God so she can be a match to the demon. She uses her Pen and writes words in the air which becomes ink arrows and runs to the Demon to attack. And Chaeyeon is also helping so the demon is losing. So, she changes her plan and she tries to run away.

" Where are you going? "

Sakura smirks and she writes letters in the air with her pen again. The letters which say "Tie" becomes inks and they run to the demon, forming a string and ties her all roots. Chaeyeon throws an arrow and she hungs the demon on the wall.

" Let me go!!!! "

The demon screms but at that time, another God enters the mansion by the window with two Guards behind her.

" Minju-sshi, you are always right time."

Chaeyeon greets the assistant girl and Minju smiles at her shyly. Sakura tells the Guards to take the demon with them and they arrest the screaming tree with them.

" We are done. You are safe now."

Hyewon whispers and Eunbi dares herself to peek from the God's embrace. And she is surprised to see many Gods inside her bedroom.

" Eunbi-ah, are you ok? "

Chaeyeon asks worriedly and she is about to go to Eunbi but Sakura suddenly falls to the ground so that Chaeyeon has to hold her.

" Saku-chan! Wae? Are you ok? "

" I'm good. I feel dizzy but just a bit."

Sakura said as she is leaning on Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon has to hold her but she also wants to check Eunbi too. Sakura peeks her closed eyes and she smirks a little.

" I think I need to meditate first."

" Oh."

" Chaeyeon, you should take Kura back. I'll take care of Kwon Eunbi. Don't worry."

Hyewon said as she is now helping Eunbi to stand up. Chaeyeon doesn't want to go again. She only went back for an hour and the demon showed up. She would never forgive herself if something bad had happened to Eunbi.

" Yeah, Chaeyeon-ah, I'm fine. Don't worry. I think this girl really need to rest."

Eunbi adds and Chaeyeon has no choice left. She nods and she helps Sakura to walk to the window.

" Let's go."

" Imm."

Chaeyeon turns to look back and she feels sad when she notices that Hyewon is hugging Eunbi by the shoulder all the time and Eunbi is still holding Hyewon's collar. The oblivious Hyewon nods at her bestfriend and Chaeyeon tries to smile before she jumps down from the window together with Sakura.

" You must be really tired, Hyewon-sshi."

" Ahh, it's nothing."

" Imm, I'll help you with the mess."

Minju knows that Hyewon has not enough Power to fix the broken house so she helps to fix it back to normal. Hyewon smiles softly and she whispers Thank you. Minju nods and she also jumps out from the window and disappears.

" Wow, they all are Gods? "

" Yeah, the one with the Pen is Sakura. And the blind girl is Minju."

" I think they are cool."

" What? I just saved you with all my life and you think they are cool? Yah, Kwon Eunbi, you are insane! "

Hyewon said loudly and Eunbi shakes her head. She looks at Hyewon and notices that Hyewon's face is dirty from the fight.

" Yah, Kwon Eunbi, I think- "

Eunbi tiptoes and she wipes Hyewon's face with her sleeve making Hyewon shut up. The God coughes loudly and Eunbi also blushes. 

" Ummm, I - I'll go wash my face."

" Ok."

" Aham aham."

Hyewon coughes again and she runs out of the room. Eunbi laughs at the God and she shakes her head. But she still can feel the warmth coming from the God who held her the whole time.

Suddenly, she remembers that she hugged Hyewon too much and her face turns red. What if she thinks wrongly? Eunbi can't stop her fast heartbeats.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                       xxx

 

 

 

 

" Where are they? "

" They are still inside the room."

" Oop! Our Chaeng is finally an adult!! "

" Shut up, Yoo Jeongyeon. They are doing nothing. And focus, we are here for the Nature Master."

Nayeon scolds and Jeongyeon lazily opens her eyes while and is leaning against the tree. The Yin-Yang are now on the big tree hiding behind the branches and checking Michaeng who are still inside the Motel room.

" They are out. They are out."

Nayeon slaps Jeongyeon's arm in excitement and Jeongyeon frowns as it is painful. She rubs the sored spot and follows their gazes behind Mina and Chaeyoung who are walking around happily.

Chaeyoung even picks up a branch and she is showing Mina how to make flowers. Jeongyeon slaps her own forehead.

" What the hell is she doing? She is showing the Nature master how to blossom flowers? "

" But the Nature Master you are referring to is enjoying."

Yes, Nayeon is right. Mina seems she is really enjoying watching the Flowery God playing around. She is smiling brightly and clapping for her.

" Hey, look."

Suddenly, Chaeyoung notices something and she shows it to Mina. The two are whispering to each other and even Yin-Yang can't hear them. Then, the two run inside the forest, making Yin-Yang to follow them.

The two finally stop when they reach somewhere inside the forest and Chaeyoung shouts.

" We know you are here, Gumiho. Come out."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon look at each other. 

" So, are they following a Gumiho? Then, Mina is definitely not in danger."

" Yes, Chaeng is also with her so a Gumiho can't hurt them."

Jeongyeon nods and she holds Nayeon's hand suddenly making the older girl blushes.

" Yah~ what are you doing? "

" Of course, we are teleporting to the Soul Master. Geez."

" But I know you love me."

Nayeon flirts and Jeongyeon shakes her head before she teleports them to a hill. They look around and they find that there is a small hut nearby. They walk to there and find a young man sitting inside and drinking alone.

" I have uninvited visitors."

He seems he is already drunken. He smirks as he is looking at them. Nayeon and Jeongyeon look at each other and they bow him as a greeting.

" Nice to meet you, Soul Master. We are Yin-Yang."

" What do the pranksters want from me? "

He said and the Yin-Yang sit in front of him across the table.

" The stars are changing. And the Northen Star is fading. We are protecting the World so we are here to check on you."

" You can't stay here like. There are too many people who want to take your title, Shotaru."

" Who cares? "

He said as he drinks more.

" I want to end this life too. I want to be born again. I want a new life."

" He is drunken."

" No, I am not!!! How a master can be drunken easily? Huh? "

Nayeon leans to Jeongyeon and she whispers.

" He is just scared. He is thinking that he will be the one."

Jeongyeon nods and she tries to talk to the Soul master.

" Shotaru, don't stress out too much. Your lives depend on your ashes, right? What about we keep it for you? You will not be hurt even if you are attacked as long as your ash is safe. Right? "

He stops his hand in the air and looks at Jeongyeon. He is thinking for a few seconds and nods.

" Well, since Yin-Yang is offering me a hand, I think it is a good idea. No one will think that my life ashes are with Yin-Yang. I will be safe."

" Yes."

Shotaru nods and he pulls off his necklace. The pendant is in crescent moon shape with glowing red ashes inside. He gives it to Jeongyeon and the later takes it carefully.

" I'll give it back to you when the Star is shining again."

" Thank you."

" Then, excuse us."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon walk out from the hut while Shotaru is singing songs loudly in a drunken way.

" He really is a spoilt kid."

" Yesh, let's keep it in safe with us."

Jeongyeon said and she wears the necklace. At least, Mina and Shotaru is safe now. At that time, the jade coin that the Emperor gave them suddenly shines and Nayeon checks it.

" The Emperor wants to see us."

" I hate busy days. Let's go."

Jeongyeon frowns and she whispers but Nayeon grabs her hand and they teleport to the hill that they always meet the Emperor. They find that Son Seungwan has already here. She is looking away while thinking about something.

" Emperor."

" Hello, Yin-Yang."

Before they can say a thing, the Emperor suddenly jumps towards them and attack. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are surprised by the attack and they try to jump away but the Emperor is fast enough to grab them both.

" What are you- "

" Huh! "

But before they can say a thing, the Emperor did something to them and their World becomes dark. Time has passed and Nayeon finally wakes up again. She tries to sit though her head is spinning and she finds that Jeongyeon is still passing out.

" Yoo Jeongyeon!! Yoo Jeongyeon!! Wake up!!! "

" Hmmmm, Nayeon-ah!! "

Jeongyeon also wakes up and she looks at Nayeon. Then her hand moves to her neck and she looks for Shotaru's necklace but to her horror, it is gone.

 " What the! "

" Yoo Jeongyeon, did you see her eyes? "

Jeongyeon remembers that the Emperor's eyes were shining in purple and gold from each eye. Jeongyeon nods.

" We have been tricked. This is not the Emperor."

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

" I hate pigs! "

Sana said as she kicks the Boar Monster on the ground. It is already passed out but she can't call the Guards from the Light World to come and arrest him. She is also a criminal too.

Sana wants to laugh due to her own thought and she shakes her head. She grabs the flute in her hand tightly and she feels like she is completed now. She knows that this flute turned her into a Demon but she somehow feels that it belongs to her. She can't explain why.

Sana looks at the unconscious Tzuyu and she carries her to the cave that is also the home to the boar. She carefully leans Tzuyu on the wall of the cave as she doesn't want to wake her up. And she slowly walks outside to run away from Tzuyu before she wakes up.

Suddenly, a big rock flies and it covers the cave, blocking the way out. A spell also appears and Sana bites her lip. Damn, Tzuyu has woken up.

" Where are you going? *cough cough cough* "

" TzuTzu!! "

Tzuyu tries to talk but is filled with blood so she coughes badly. Sana becomes worried and she runs to Tzuyu to help her. She pads the younger girl's back for a few times to help her stop choking up by the blood.

Sana now sees how badly Tzuyu has been beaten. Her robe is torn. Her body is covered with blood and dirt. This is not the War God, Chou Tzuyu. Sana becomes angry and she stands up, putting her hands on her waist.

" Yah, Chou Tzuyu, how could you do like this? "

She said and Tzuyu seems to be surprised. She looks up her with her innocent eyes and Sana becomes more and more angry.

" This boar is a stupid jerk. How could you let him to beat you like a toy? You could have die, you know? What if I never showed up? How could you believe that I'll come and save you??? Are you that stupid? Huh? "

Tzuyu is just staring at Sana. Sana also stares her back and to her surprise, Tzuyu starts to smile. Then she laughs, laughing hard, making Sana confused.

" Hahahhahahhahhahahahhaha."

" Yah, Chou Tzuyu, what is so funny? "

" Sorry, I'm just happy to see you. I'm not dreaming, am I? "

Tzuyu said and Sana just remembers that they have not met for years. Tzuyu is still staring at her like she is afraid that Sana will disappear again. Before Sana knows, her anger starts fading.

" Sana unnie, I found you. I finally found you. I know you are still alive."

" TzuTzu."

Sana walks to Tzuyu and she kneels down in front of Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiles and she raises her hand to touch Sana's cheek. Sana snuggles herself to Tzuyu's fingers. Both of them is missing this kind of skinships a lot.

" Too cold."

Tzuyu whispers. She is staring at Sana's dead-body like white skin but Sana can find passion and love in Tzuyu's eyes. She has been missing these warm brown orbs.

" I miss you."

Sana whispers. Tzuyu keeps caressing her face and then her firey red hair with her fingers. She seems she is making sure that she has not been dreaming. But Sana has a big problem. She is a criminal and Tzuyu is a God officer. How can they be like the old times?

" TzuTzu-ah, I think we shouldn't- "

But before Sana can finish her words, Tzuyu suddenly leans forward and she captures Sana's cold lips into hers. Sana tries to move away from the kiss but Tzuyu tightens her grip on Sana's wrist while the other hand is putting on Sana's jawline and locking the position.

" TzuTzu, hmmmm..."

Tzuyu doesn't have any thought of letting go of Sana this time. She deepens the kiss and finally Sana has to give in.

" Sana unnie, Saranghae."

Tzuyu whispers as she moves her lips against Sana's to which Sana replies with the same passion. And the God is now making a dance show of kisses with the Demon girl inside a cave, in front of which the Boar Monster is trying to destroy the opening so that he can take his home back.

But Tzuyu doesn't care anything at all. All she knows is Sana and only Sana. She will never let go of her this time no matter what.