Chapter 19

Say You Won’t Let Me Go

In Light World, the highest building is the communication tower which is located at the center of the Capital. It is too high that you can never see the top of the building which is covered with clouds.

You can get every informations of the 3 Realms from here. Hyewon and Chaeyeon think about it while they are looking up the building. That's exactly the point why they are here now. 

" I can't do it."

Chaeyeon said and she is about to turn around but Hyewon pulls her back. 

" No! Chaeyoung sambae will be a criminal if we don't do this."

" But- "

 

 

Flashback

Chaeyeon and Hyewon ran out of the Detention chambers and they were about to inform Dahyun sambae but there was someone at the door.

Kim Mingu, the Flowery God was there and he was about to go inside.

" Where are you going? "

Chaeyeon asked and the man arched his eyebrows.

" What?! I am the elder God. Why I have to inform you? "

" I'm sorry. My partner was in rash so- "

The two bowed him and apologized. The man seemed he was not happy about this but he waved his hand at them.

" Alright. Now, I'm asking questions to the traitor. You can go now."

" No!!!!!! "

Hyewon and Chaeyeon said in unison and he seemed more and more angry.

" What again? "

" Miss Chou told us to guard Chaeyoung sambae so we can't let you go in."

" Chou Tzuyu has no authority to do this. Now, move."

He said and he pushed them away as he made his way inside. Chaeyeon and Hyewon looked at each other and they ran after him. But before they deached inside, they heard a loud voice inside.

" Where the hell is the traitor?!!!!!!!!!!! "

" We are about to tell you that the Nature Master broke in and kidnapped her. She even left her Deadlyfly."

" Nature Master? "

Kim Mingu took the Deadlyfly and he walked out with it to chase them by himself.

 

 

" Miss Chou will kill us."

Chaeyeon said and Hyewon scratches her head. At that time, someone appears in front of them and Sakura is smiling at them.

" What are you doing here? "

She asks and Chaeyeon and Hyewon look at each other, not knowing what to answer. Sakura becomes suspicious and she glares at them. Chaeyeon and Hyewon grab her from both arms and they push her inside.

" Let's go. We'll talk inside."

" Wae?? Let me go!!! "

They drag her along till they reach inside Sakura's office. Sakura watches them as they carefully close the door.

" Now, tell me what have you done? "

Chaeyeon gulps and she explains everything. Sakura widens after she has heard what happened and she sighs.

" This is an important matter. Have you called Chou Tzuyu? "

" No,we didn't dare to."

" Wait."

Sakura thinks for a second and she closes her eyes, connecting to someone. Then, the door is opened and Minju comes in.

" Nae, Miss Sakura? "

" Did Kim Mingu ask you something? "

" No, but he just left the Light World with some guards. I tried to ask but he just said that it was an emergency."

" This is not good."

" Do you remember how the path looked like? I think Minju can guess where it is."

Sakura said and Hyewon and Chaeyeon try to think.

" It is dark. But it is obviously in Human World. I can see the city lights from a far."

" Wait! I remember a small convenient store called Happy Time. The Sign-board is in white and yellow."

Hyewon suddenly shouts and Minju nods. She is standing still a statue about a minute and she raises her hand.

" I found a place similar in the Capital."

" Capital? This is a large city. It will be difficult to find them."

" But I think Kim Mingu used the location spell. That's why he could track them down. If he got them, Chaeyoung sambae is at the end."

" Aigoo. What should we do? "

" Of course, we follow."

Hyewon said loudly and Chaeyeon is shaking her head. But she knows this is the best decision and so she has to agree with her partner. They have to find Chaeyoung before Kim Mingu will.

The two stand up and bow Sakura and Minju.

" Thanks for the informations."

And they are about to go out when Sakura suddenly stops them.

" Wait, I'll come with you! "

" Nae? "

" The one you are facing is the Nature Master. You are not a match for her. I'll come with you."

Sakura said and this is an acceptable fact so they have to agree with her. The three of them come down to the Capital of the Human World after Sakura has told Minju everything she had to do while she was away.

The roads of Capital are full with people and vehicles and it is too noisy compared to the Emerald City. Talking about the Emerald City, Hyewon suddenly remembers Kwon Eunbi. What may she be doing now?

Hyewon is lost in her thoughts and she carelessly walks so she bumps into someone who is standing in front of a building.

" Ooh."

" Are you ok? "

Hyewon quickly grabs her so that she will not fall on the ground. But her body becomes droze when she sees that person who seems to be surprised too.

" Huh? Kwon Eunbi? "

" Kang Hyewon? "

While they are in their surprised stage, they hear a happy voice behind them.

" Eunbi-ah!!

" Chaeyeon-ah! "

Lee Chaeyeon is smiling widely at Eunbi and she skips her way to the bunny girl. She then suddenly pulls Eunbi into a hug, making both Hyewon and Sakura to frown.

" I have been missing you. What are you doing here? "

Chaeyeon asks but she never lets go of Eunbi. The shorter girl hugs her back and laughs. Hyewon and Sakura look at each other with nervous, I mean jealous looks.

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu, Sana and Momo have been searching over the hill and they have been tired now. But there is still no clue found yet. Sana sits down on the grass and she lies down on it as if it were a green carpet.

" I am tired. And I'm hungry too."

" You are the Demon Master and you don't hungry."

Momo said in a cold tone but Sana just pouts. She crawls to Boo who is standing not far away from her and she tries to hug him but the dog seems he doesn't like active Sana. He tries to run away.

Tzuyu and Momo exchange glances and they shake their heads together.

" Momoring, you told that Boo-sama loves me. But why he never stays with me now? "

" He loves the sleeping you."

Momo said and Sana hugs Boo tight. Boo uses his all force and runs away from her. Sana crawls on the grass like a worm and follows him. But she stops suddenly and calls her friends.

" Guys, guys, come here!! "

" What again? "

" I found something!! "

Sana said and Momo and Tzuyu runs to her. Sana points at the grass on which something is strained.

" What is this? "

" I don't know but my senses are telling me that this is some kind of poison."

" Alright. Let's ask."

Momo waves her hand and the grass is raised in the air. Tzuyu takes out an empty bottle from her pocket and she gives it to Momo. Momo puts it in the bottle and she stamps on the ground, summonding somthing.

The ground in front of them rises up above the ground and a skeleton hand comes out.

" Ahh."

Sana screams and she runs into Tzuyu's embrace. Momo glares at her and Sana takes out her tongue at her. The skeleton is now standing in front of them and he tries to bow Momo.

" My Queen."

" Tell me what this is."

She gives the bottle to him and the skeleton smells it.

" It is a poison but I can't tell it from where. We need to make some research first, my Queen."

He said and Momo nods. She then turns to the confused Tzuyu and Sana.

" He is the best Medico from Hell. Now, I have to go back to Hell and find out about the poison. I'll tell you as soon as I know about it, Officer."

" Thank you, Hell Master."

Tzuyu said and Momo takes a glance at the clingy Sana who is still hugging Tzuyu's arm.

" Are you coming or not? "

Sana looks up Tzuyu with puppy eyes and Tzuyu sighs.

" I'll take her with me. I have to do another mission."

" Glad to hear that. Boo-sama, come."

Boo seems he understands what Sana has said. He happily runs into Momo's arms. The skeleton walks like a zombie to her and Momo smirks. Black smokes appears and it takes all three of them back to Hell.

Sana jumps and she excitingly asks Tzuyu.

" Ok, TzuTzu-ah, where are we going now? "

" Hmmmm."

Tzuyu sighs as they walk down the hill. Sana is swaying her body and it touches Tzuyu everytime she makes a step. Tzuyu smiles shyly and she explains for Sana.

" According to the Legends, we need to activate the BloodyMoon saber to slay the Destroyer. So, my next mission is finding out how to activate the saber."

" Awww. Interesting."

Sana said. She is too close to Tzuyu now and their hands are touching everytime they make a step as they walk down the hill. Sana smirks when she notices that Tzuyu's face becomes red due to the touch.

" TzuTzu."

" Hmm? "

" Wanna hold hands? "

Sana suggests and Tzuyu goes shy madly. She refuses to look at Sana but she still answers the question.

" Su- sure."

Tzuyu grabs Sana's hand gently but she doesn't look at the older girl. Sana laughs at the younger girl and she interlaces their fingers together.

" That's how we should do it. I have read many things about dates at the library during my training days. I have a lot of experiences."

" What did you say? "

" Dating experience? "

" No, no, not that one."

Tzuyu becomes happy as she just gets an idea.

" The library. Yes, we have the library. We can find everything we need at the Central Library."

Sana doesn't understand what Tzuyu has said but she is just happy as the later is happy.

" Did I help you? "

" Of course! "

" Yayyyyyy. So where are we going? "

Sana asks and Tzuyu smiles at her before she gives the answer.

" To the Capital."

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

" The best room please."

Mina said in a low cold tone which makes the reception girl to chill. She quickly searches the key and gives it to Mina. Mina takes it and she drags Chaeyoung with her without even listening to the girl how to reach the room.

She has been dragging Chaeyoung by the wrist for a long time. Chaeyoung tried to move away but Mina didn't let her. She opens the door with her eye and pulls Chaeyoung inside.

" ... "

Mina notices that Chaeyoung has been silent and so she looks at the God now. The girl is lowering her head and she can't see Chaeyoung's face.

" Chaeyoungie? "

Mina calls in a low tone and Chaeyoung looks at her. To Mina's horror, tears are forming inside Chaeyoung's eyes and she whispers.

" Let me go."

Her voice is cracked and Mina looks at their hands. She then lets go of the God's hand and she becomes guilty when she notices her fingerprint on the small wrist of Chaeyoung.

" I'm- I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung doesn't reply but she just bites her inner cheek. Mina doesn't know what to do at this moment.

" Now I become a criminal."

" No, I kidnapped you. That will be an excuse."

" Yeah, you are a Nature Master. What I am expecting from you."

Chaeyoung said and Mina is really disappointed.

" I don't want to let you stay inside that detention room. They will come in and ask you questions for a crime you didn't do. I can't let them treat you in that way."

" Why? Why you are so caring about me? "

" I- "

" If you are trying to play with me, please stop. I know I am a funny trash God but I don't want to be a toy for someone to play. And I want to be in the detention room than running away like a criminal."

" You are misunderstanding."

Chaeyoung looks away. 

" You didn't let me go, right? "

" I... "

" Alright. I'm tired now."

Chaeyoung said and she climbs onto the bed. She takes one side of the bed and lies down while facing back to Mina. Mina is just standing there like a statue and she is looking at the flowery god whose body is now shaking silently. She is crying, isn't she?

Mina never wants to make Chaeyoung sad. All she wanted to do is to protect her when she is weak like Chaeyoung did for her. But it seemed she messed up with things. She even messed up her relation with Chaeyoung.

As she is watching, Chaeyoung becomes calm and her breathing becomes slow. She may be sleeping. Mina slowly walks to Chaeyoung and she sits in front of her.

The tear-stained face is waiting for her and Mina sighs in silence. This is all because of her. Mina slowly moves her hand to wipe the tears for Chaeyoung but she remembers that her hands are too cold and she will wake Chaeyoung up. She doesn't want to ruin her pretty sleep.

Mina looks at Chaeyoung's wrist. It must be hurt. She slowly leans in and brings her lips near to the bruise. She then carefully blows the bruise for the God as gentle as she can.

She leans back and checks the bruise which is now fading due to her healing. Mina is satisfied with her work and she stands up. She then pulls up the blanket over Chaeyoung and watches the baby-like face for a few seconds.

" I'm sorry, Chaeyoungie. I'm really sorry. I am just trying to protect you."

Mina whispers and she quickly turns away. She then sits on the floor and closes her eyes, meditating. Chaeyoung who has been waking up the whole time opens her eyes in secret and she finds that Mina is meditating.

So she is not joining the bed with me?

Chaeyoung thinks but she finds it inappropriate to have that kind of thoughts so she closes her eyes back and tries to sleep for real this time, knowing that her difficult days are coming soon.

Will Mina be able to protect her like she has said? Chaeyoung wonders how.