No. 3 and Choices

Twilight Love

"Eomma???? Jinjja??? I'm gonna officially be an older brother?" asked Sungchan.

 

 

"Eungggg.." responded Yunha short.

 

 

"Oh my god.. I need to get out of here. I can't breathe.." said HyunA letting go off Jabin's hand as she walked off. 

 

 

"Eodigaa???" asked Sungchan to her sister. Jabin decided to follow his girlfriend after signalling to his father that he will go home on his own later.

 

 

"Eonnie.." said Yunha.

 

 

"Wae.."

 

 

"Why did you have to mention No.3. Jaehyun and I were caught off guard. We were only gonna tell them when it was the right time."

 

 

"What did you mean right time?? Yah Kim Yunha, you are already 3 months in. You may not look like you're pregnant..But You also got to know the gender today right?" said her bestfriend Youngjae.

 

 

"3rd month already? Eomma.. Appa.. You too have a lot of explaining to do." Said Sungchan. 

 

 

"Kaja Jagi.. Sungchan ah... go and take your bag. We'll discuss about it at home later." uttered Jaehyun helping his wife up. Everyone else started to leave the Hideout for their respective home leaving only the Kims behind. It was still early, only 08:00pm but Haechan and Bommie went off as well. Haechan thought it will be good to take his daughter out.


sinopsis-drakor-drama-korea-do-you-like-brahms?-episode-11 - Nyata

Under the moonlight nearby the Hamnamdong neighbourhood playground where The Jeongs lived, sits HyunA and Jabin. They were silent. HyunA was just looking afar when Jabin took her hand and squeezed it. "Jabin ah.."

 

 

"Mmmm.."

 

 

"I don't want to have another sibling. I don't like being compared again and again. When No.3 is born, everyone is gonna dote on her or he I don't know. As if being compared to Sungchan is not enough. Sungchan is not even my real brother but Eomma loves him more. Appa too keeps defending him nowadays. I know i'm useless. I'm not as smart as straight As Jeong Sungchan."

 

 

"Hey.. hey."

 

 

"Don't say that.. You have me."

 

 

"You have me now. I'll always be on your side. And i will always love you never less but more everyday."

 

 

"Plus you are smart. I know you are. I saw your grades before. You just needed a little push." said Jabin trying to comfort HyunA. Honestly, whatever Jabin just said did made HyunA feel better. 

 

 

 

"And you are gonna help me with it?"

 

 

 

"Help you with what?"

 

 

 

"Ermmmm your father said help me with the studying part." said HyunA with her kitty eyes staring to Jabin. He couldn't resist the cutie and so he went ahead and peck her on the lips. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't you think you're moving too fast into our relationship."

 

 

 

"No.. I'm not... I've always wanted to do it with someone i love. It just happens that my girlfriend is also my bestfriend. So it made me more confident and also comfortable to do the skinships with you. Also, sure... Why not. I'm not that good at studying but i sure know how to give support to my baby girl here.." expressed Jabin leaning in one more time for a kiss. 

 

 

Before HyunA reciprocrate to the kiss, she told Jabin, "Majimak kisseu arasso?! We gotta head back home soon before my mother starts changing her mind about us." 

 

 

"You're right. I need to get on her good side too. I've already pushed the boundaries earlier."

 

 

"You were so hot when you stood up for us. I didn't know you were so daring. Moshipta baby.."

 

 

"I really love you Jeong HyunA.."

 

 

"Nado saranghaeee..." replied HyunA now returning the kiss. Awwwwww.... Jabin walked HyunA back to the alley of her house and dropped her off at the apartment lobby. After seeing her off, Jabin then make his way back home.


 

Haechan Bommie

 

They were in the car when Haechan asked Bommie if she wanted to go anywhere or have anything she wants to buy. Bommie didn't have anything in mind so Haechan suggested that they go shopping at Myeongdong since its a Friday night. Perfect time to empty their wallets and eat street food from the street vendors in the middle of the city.

 

Things to Do in Myeongdong : Shopping and Street food - IVisitKorea

After arriving at the shopping district, Bommie immediately pulled her father for a selfie. She knows her father doesnt like to take pictures but its for memory purposes.

 

 

"Appa smile.. Hana dul.. set.." *sounds of the selca shutter from the phone*

 

 

"Wanjeon chowaaa.. Appa we really look alike!"

 

 

"Geurae??? Aigoo uri nugget.. Kaja.. Let's go get some hotteok.. Hotteok chowaji??!"

 

 

"Eo.. Mani chowa..." answered Bommie while walking hand in hand with her father.

 

 

Honestly, people could mistook them as siblings because Haechannie doesnt look that old for his age. He had Bommie when he was only 22 years old. His daughter is 16 years old now. So you do the math on how old he is.

 

 

They walked to one of the alleys before going into one shop and then to another. Haechan tried on clothes and asked his daughter whether its stylish enough for him. Bommie have a great sense of fashion too so she helped her father to choose a few items to piece the outfit together.

 

nct haechan gif | Tumblr

 

The two of them click pretty well. Bommie did the same when they were at Style Nanda. Haechan told her to get whatever she wants but Bommie refused and told her father that she will choose wisely. She didn't want to waste money on clothes as she will grow out of it. She rather spent her father hard earn money on good food. She is such a pure soul. The adults that contributed on raising her did a great job. That includes, her Yunha Imo. :')

 

 

After shopping, Bommie suggested that she and her father go chill at the Osulloc Cafe. 

osulloc10.jpg

The father and Daughter entered the cafe and went up a flight of stairs to the sitting area on top. After finding a spot, Bommie offered to treat her father to her favourite desserts. "You order Bommie.. Anything is fine.."

 

 

"You're leaving it up to me?"

 

 

"Eo.."

 

 

"Okay if that's the case, we should go for whichever looks the best"

 

 

"Geurae.. Hae.." said Haechan trusting Bommie's choice of desserts as she proceeds to get it.

 

 

Bommie got Ice Green Tea Latte for herself and Ice Americano for her father. She also bought The Osulloc Tea Garden Set which includes Green Tea Pesto Sandwich, Green Tea Pound Cake, Scone that comes with a Green Tea Milk Jam and Green Tea Ice Cream. The spread is suitable for those who wants to indulge in EVERYTHING green tea. Which Bommie is obsessed with right now.

 

 

Osulloc Tea House can be considered the destination tea house to experience a touch of Korean tea culture, yet in a comfortable setting for a gathering time with friends and love ones.

 

 

"So nugget.. Come.. Tell me whatever you need to tell me.."

 

 

"Huh.. Like what?"

 

 

"I don't know.. You tell me.."

 

 

"Hmmm.. Appa.."

 

 

"Wae.."

 

 

"What if.. just what if... I tell you that I have a slight crush on Taeyong oppa.."

 

 

"Ttooo.. tto.. Oppa.. Oppa.."

 

 

"Hahaha Mian.. Samchon.."

 

 

"Aigoooooo... Appa tto molla.. I want to stop you but I know its not up to me to make decisions on how your love life is going to be.."

 

 

"Appa..."

 

 

"Ani Bommie yah.. You can be in love.. With whoever you want. If Taeyong Hyung is the one you have in mind, go ahead. But can that love wait till you get into Uni at least? Please.. Do Appa a favour and give me less headache for raising you."

 

 

"Arassoo.. But you said it Appa.. Once I enter Uni.. I can fall in love with whoever I want. Yaksu??"

 

 

"Eo geurae.. Yaksu.." both of them pinky promise with a sealed deal.

 

 

"But why Taeyong? Did he show interest in you? Please don't tell me you two kissed?"

 

 

"APPPAAAAAAAA... ANIGOTENNNN.."

 

 

"Why is everybody talking about that topic today. I'm not comfortable.."

 

 

"Mian mian.. I just couldnt help it but think of it that way. Taeyong hyung is a grown man and you know.. Man has needs and Oh my god my daughter is a minor still."

 

 

"Naelmari..."

 

 

"Well its a relief that you didn't do anything.."

 

 

"Appa... Jal mottaesseo.."

 

 

"Wae wae wae.."

 

 

"I.... I......"

 

 

"I what.. Lee Bom... SPEAK."

 

 

"I did hugged Taeyong oppa in the car once and the hug was pretty intimate." explained Bommie real slowly so her father won't flare up.

 

 

"And???"

 

 

"I smelled Taeyong Oppa's neck and he smell so sweet.. That i felt like biting him.."

 

 

"Yahhhhhh!!!"

 

 

"I know it sounds so wrong and strange. But Taeyong oppa jinjja smell like sweets. I don't know.. its like an addictive kind of sweets. Oh plus Appa.. Don't you find it strange that you looked even older than him. He is like 5 years older than you but you looked older. Waeyo??"

 

 

"Na eotteoke ara.. Yahhh. I don't want you to go around becoming a vampire biting people okay. Jeez Lee Bommie.. You're not Reneseme from Twilight. You're human. You're born human. I'm not Edward Cullen. Although I am as handsome as him, I know."

haechan pics 🐻 #RESONANCE on Twitter:

 

"Appa.. wanjeon cringe...."