Who is the Father?

Twilight Love

201803210233114417_Reporters-Diary-Lonely-and-abandoned-in-a-crowded-hospital_SECVPF.gif

Younjungie sat on the hospital bed as she sighed and said.. "This just isn't my day and this isn't the right time."

 

 

Her mother, Youngjae, took her hand and replied, "Would there ever be a good time for this to happen?"

 

 

"When I'm married, out of high school and have a job. That is the right time Eomma."

 

 

"Eomma, Na jinjja buseowoyo.. I really don't know what to do. I can't have a baby. I'm only a high school student!"

 

 

"You don't have to..."

 

 

"Don't finish that sentence. It isn't this poor baby's fault that I was an idiot. I should have known better."

 

 

"But you weren't an idiot princess. You were just in love."

 

 

Appa is gonna kill me. He is going to hate me. I just can't believe I let this happen."

 

 

"Younjung ah.. he is not gonna kill you. He is going to be mad for a while but he will get over it. He love you way too much. Appa is just overprotective. But what about the father of the baby?"

 

 

"Eomma..... na... Aisht this is such a mess.. He is going to hate me. I'm not gonna let him know. He doesn't need this. He is getting ready for college."

 

 

"You are not going to do this alone! I'm not gonna let you. I am your mother Kim Younjung. I will always have your back no matter what. You are a junior in high school. You still have a year left. If you are going to make it with a baby in your tummy. The baby needs a father."

 

 

"He wouldn't want to come back anyway.."

 

 

"Who is it?"

 

 

"Eomma.. I'm fine.. He doesn't need to be involved or even know. He has too much riding on the coming months to be worried about me and this unexpected occurence."

 

 

"Unexpected occurence?? This is a baby Kim Younjung. A little baby, that I am sure is going to be beautiful or handsome like you or the father. Think about how good your live have been because you had your parents with you. Are you really going to keep that from your baby? Are you going to keep a baby from its father? Kim Younjung, who is it? You have to tell him."

 

 

"Eomma.. If I tell you this.. promise me you won't tell anyone about it. It's just between the two of us."

 

 

"Okay.. Promise.."

 

 

"Its... Jadin."

 

 

"What???!"

 

 

"Suh Jadin??!! Your ex boyfriend? Your bestfriend?!"

 

 

Younjung lowered her head. This was going to be harder than she thought. She had just been thinking about ruining her high school life when she thought of the mess she was in. She hadn't put any thought into how much this would ruin the friendship the neoz shared since they were babies. Now one night and a baby were going to jeopardize all of that.

 

 

"Eo.. Its Suh Jadin."

 

 

"No way.. Kim Youn Jung!"

 

 

"I know.. I'm so sorry Eomma.. I was stupid."

 

 

"When?? Where? You have never been with him alone. Well at least I had never thought the two of you would do it. Was this before he left for Chicago?? You definitely didn't do it at the hideout right? Because you know very well there are cameras there."

 

 

"Seolma....."

 

 

"Was it when your father and I were out of town???"

 

 

"Eomma...."

 

 

"Aigooo.. Younjung ahhhhh.."

 

 

"I love him Eomma.. I really do... and thats why i initiated it."

 

 

"You what???"

 

 

"Jadin was hesistant. He didn't want to do it at first but I was the one who got into his head. And before we knew what was happening. We were in my bedroom and I lost myself to my bestfriend who is also the guy I love whole heartedly."

 

 

"Oh my goodness Ttal!!! What were you thinking??? I know you love him but you could at least wait or use protection. Aishhtt.."

 

 

"Why did you have to end up like me??"

 

 

"I had you first before being married to your father but at least your father is the same person i married to."

 

 

"How are you going marry Sungchannie like this? Does he know about the baby?"

 

 

"He was the one who brought me to clinic earlier and that's where we found out I was expecting."

 

 

"And he is okay to be the father of your baby?"

 

 

"Eo.."

 

 

"Is that why he agreed to marrying you went Appa suggested you guys to get married?"

 

 

"Mmm hmm.."

 

 

"Yunha imo doesn't know about this yet so we might need to keep it from her."

 

 

"But Eomma.."

 

 

"Who would you rather be married to? Sungchannie or Suh Jadin?"

 

 

Younjung was in tears. She knew both of the names that her mother had mentioned are the two guys that are important in her life. Her two bestfriends. But if she were to choose..

 

 

"Suh Jadin.." answered Younjung. 

 

 

"Even when he is now your ex, living far away from you and what he had put you through. It is still him Younjung ah?" asked Sungchan opening the room door as he made his entrance to where Younjung was. Younjung was left stunned. Aishhtt what have she done. She needs to stop pushing Sungchan away.

 

 

"Sungchan ah..." muttered Youngjae.

 

 

"Its okay Imo.. I'm alright. I'm not 100% human so its okay. I'm used to my heart being broken. Multiple times. I know where I stand."

 

 

"My mother doesn't know about this yet. So whatever happens after this. Tell her that it was me. I'll take responsibility of Younjung since she will be my wife soon."

 

 

"Chan ah.. Mianhae.."

 

 

"Mwoga mianhae?"

 

 

"I'll leave you two to talk.. Younjung ah i'll talk to your father about it."


 

 

After her mother left. Younjung sighed, "I was supposed to be different Chan ah. I was supposed to make something of myself. I am the only child in the family and i'm such a disappointment. For once, after Jadin left. I thought i would just concentrate on our studies and finish high school."

 

 

"You still will.. You still have a year left of high school." answered Sungchan.

 

 

"I do.. Soljigi Chan ah.. You don't want me to have the baby, do you??"

 

 

"Well if you ask me... I will say.. It would be hard. I mean how do we make it work? There are so many things to consider when having a baby. This wasn't planned."

 

 

"Chan ah.. just forget it. I can't do it. I'm giving you a free pass. Don't worry about it. I'll take care of the baby myself. I can't get rid it of it. I just can't imagine carrying a baby for nine months just to give them to someone else. I can't and I won't do an abortion. This poor baby in me didn't ask to come into this situation. It just happened." Younjung sniffled and put her hand on her still flat stomach.

 

 

"Younjung ah.. Hey.. I did say that I will take responsibility of you and the baby."

 

 

Sungchan held Younjung's hands, "You are going to be my wife soon and Younjung ah.. Soljigi, even if you're pregnant with his baby. My feelings towards you had never changed. I love you Kim Younjung. I promise we will go through this together okay.. We will figure something out. If we have to quit school, I'll start working part time in order for us to live our marriage life. I will provide for our family."

 

 

"Chan ah.."

 

 

"Or.. maybe we can enrol to private school or home school? Let me search it up."

 

 

"Sounds like a great idea right??" asked Sungchan.

 

 

"Chan ah.."

 

 

"Mhmm?"

 

 

"Gomapta.." said Younjung crying and touched listening to the words of her soon to be husband.

 

 

"Mwoga Gomapta ya?"

 


"You didnt choose me.. I chose you.. so.. You shouldn't feel sorry or be thankful. We will need to think about what we will need to work on after this. The baby.. Our school. Our marriage."


 

 

Jungwoo came back after consulting with the doctor about his daughter condition. He was definitely ready to give his daughter an earful. He thought hard if he should be reprimanding her or understand her. He sat outside of the hospital ward with his head hang low. Embarrassed and not knowing what to do next.

 

 

Youngjae found her husband at the sitting area and approached him slowly.

 

 


"Baby.. BabyWoo..."

 

 

"Eo jagi.." answered Jungwoo when his wife sat next to him.

 

 

"Are you mad?"

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"I don't know jagi.. Our daughter is pregnant and how do i tell Yunha Noona and Yuno Hyung that before our children being married."

 

 

"I'm sure they will understand. Sungchan knows about it too."

 

 

"He knows??"

 

 

"Uh huh.."

 

 

"And he is okay with it?"

 

 

"He just told me to tell Yunha eonnie that he will take responsibility of the baby and be the baby's father."

 

 

"But who is the actual father though?"

 

 

"BabyWoo, really? Is that even important right now? What are you gonna do if you knew who the father was? Are you going to kill him?"

 

 

"Yes. I'm going to kill him. Our daughter have so much ahead of her. This guy took advantage of her and took away everything that she was going to do with her life. She has a year of high school left."

Image result for jungwoo gif

"BabyWoo.. Can't you see how scared our daughter is? Younjung needs us. There are many things going through her head right now. She needs her family."

 

 

"Who is the father Youngjae? I know she had to have told you."

 

 

"Jungwoo, you know that it is for her to tell when she is ready. I'm not going to betray her trust, especially not when she needs people the most."

 

 

Jungwoo left his wife and went in the ward. He needs to talk to his daughter. He has always been protective of his daughter. Younjung has never caused any troubles. She was always quiet and reserved. The thought of someone taking advantage of his daughter had him seething. Youn Jungie had so many plans for herself and now it was going to be even harder for her to reach those goals and aspirations with a baby in her womb. 


 

Youn Jung was lying across the hospital bed crying. She knew her father weren't going to take it well but it still hurt to know that her family was that upset. Her father that is. 

 

 

There was a knock on the door. The person opened it before Youn Jung said come in. She knew that it was her father before he even said a word. Sungchan automatically left the room upon seeing his soon to be father in law. He figured Younjungie needed some space to talk on their own. Plus Sungchan had to go see his mother that was in sudden labour the moment they were on their way to the hospital for Youn Jungie. There were so much things going on. Younjungie being pregnant, his baby brother is coming out. HyunA-neun?? Molla.

 

 

Jungwoo laid down next to his daughter and pulled her into his arms. He told her, "Ttal.. Appa mianhae.. I'm here if you need me. You just surprised me. You were supposed to be the good one out of the neoz. You had all of these big plans ahead of you. I'm not going to press you to tell anything you aren't ready to tell me. I'm here whenever you want to talk okay.."

 

 

"Appa.."

 

 

"Gomawoyo.."

 

 

"Mianhaeyo.."

 

 

"Geumanharago.. It's going to all be okay.."

 

 

"Do you wanna take a break from school? Or do you wanna do home school? Whatever your decision will be after this. Eomma and Appa will support you. As long as you are happy and healthy." Younjung was in tears after hearing what her father just said.

 

 

"Uri ttal is going to be a mother.." said Jungwoo. Whoaa totally didnt expect that he would be cool of the matter. I guess this is all reverse pyschology. Communication plays a part in understanding a complex situation.

 

 

"You are going to be the best haraboji Appa. I don't know what i am going to do yet. I'm going to have the baby, that's for sure. But i don't know if I am going to be able to keep it."

 

 

"You are going to be fine. We'll be here for you. When do you think my grandchild is going to be here? I have to be prepared."

 

 

"Maybe early next year Febuary? Probably the beginning of the month?"

 

 

"Its during the time your mother and I were out of town right? That's when it happened?"

 

 

"I should have never left you alone at home that time."

 

 

"Appa.. I wanted it. It happened for a reason. I just don't know what that reason is yet."

 

 

"You don't have to tell me who the dad is. But have you told him yet? What did he say?"

 

 

"No. I didn't tell him yet. Right now it seems like it is going to be me and the baby."

 

 

"Sungchan is okay with you keeping the baby?"

 

 

"Mmhmm.. I owe him a lot appa."

 

 

"Geurae.. But its also a win-win situation. He has to get married and have a baby before he turns 18. So your situation right now is an instant win for him too. Ungeurae??"

 

 

"I guess so but if you put it that way, it will make me look cheap Appa.."

 

 

"No. I didn't meant it like that.. Amateun.. Gwenchana.. You will be fine Youn Jung. Appa is here for you.."

 

 

"Wanjeon Gomawoyo appa.. I guess I needed to hear that from you."

 

 

"Alright Goonjunim get some rest. You need it. I'm going out for abit. We will be visiting your mother in law. She gave birth while you were wheeled to the emergency ward earlier."

 

 

"Geuraee???? Omonaaaaa... Send my regards to them later.."


 

At the Labour Observation ward

 

Image result for labour ward koreaImage result for labour ward korea

 

Yunha have safely delivered her baby boy. Baby Shotaro. While Yunha and Baby Taro rest, Jaehyun, Sungchan and HyunA were waiting at the post natal lounge. 

 

 

"So yedora.. You guys are a Hyung and Noona now. So please be a good example to your baby brother alright. You especially HyunA. Where have you been the whole day?"

 

 

"I was... I was..."

 

 

"Please don't tell me.."

 

 

"Ani!!!!!!!"

 

 

"I was just spending some time with Jabinnie.. He is going to be a trainee soon and he will be moving to the dorms soon. So before we don't get to meet as often. We decided to spend some time together."

 

 

"Geuraegunaa.. Hyun ahh.. promise me you will take care of yourself please. I really don't want anything to happen to you." said Sungchan.

 

 

"Wae geurae Chan ah.. Is something wrong. You sound worried." asked HyunA.

 

 

"Oh.. Hyun ah.. Your brother is getting married soon you know.." muttered Jaehyun.

 

 

"Huh???? Bwo? Eonje?? With Who?"

 

 

"With Youn Jungie."

 

 

"What???? Whats going on???"

 

 

"Yo I've only been away for like what a few hours and you're getting married?"

 

 

"Since when did you two fell in love?? Didn't Youn Jung just broke up with Jadin? Yo bro.. Did you just became a rebound guy?"

 

 

"Hyun ah.. Can we go for a walk.. I need to talk to you about something.." asked Sungchan.

 

 

"Arasso.. Appa.. We'll be back.."

 

 

"Eo.."



jo in-sung and gong hyo-jin walking together in the korean drama it's okay that's love

 

As the two siblings take a walk at the park. Sungchan's mind was reeling. He was going to be a father and his life is about to change now. He told Youn jung that he was going be there and support her through all of it but he can't help but feel really disappointed that the baby he is going to call his son or daughter is not really his. Screw Suh Jadin. Why did it have to be him????!!

 

 

"Yah.." exclaimed HyunA.

 

 

"Eo.." 

 

 

"Neo wae geurae?? So what's up?? Malhaebwa.."

 

 

"Hyun.. brace yourself on what i'm gonna tell you okay.."

 

 

"Dude you're scaring me.."

 

 

"Sashileun.. Hyun.. I'm..."

 

 

"I'm...."

 

 

"I'm half vampire and half human."

 

#light of my life from GROWING STRONG

 

"Bwo??"

 

 

"You're kidding right?? Yah.. Are you hearing yourself? You sound crazy! I'm out of here."

 

 

Sungchan grab his sister hand, "Jinjja yah... And the reason why I'm marrying Youn Jung is because the curse says, I have to be married and have a child by 18 years old in order for me to continue living in this world."

 

 

"Dude.. What???!!"

 

 

"And our parents are okay with this?? Eomma tto?"

 

 

"Yeah. and they were the ones who told me to marry Youn Jungie.."

 

 

"Okay.. Urmm.. Congratulations??"

 

 

"But thats not the serious part yet."

 

 

"There is more??"

 

 

"Uh huh.."

 

Post

"Youn Jungie..."

 

 

"Why?" asked HyunA.

 

 

"Youn Jungie is pregnant.."

 

 

"BWOOOOO!!!"

 

 

"Chan ah.. Did you?!"

 

 

"NO.. The baby is not mine.." answered Sungchan quickly.

 

 

"Seolma??? Jadinnie??" Sungchan released a huge sigh. HyunA was shocked and speechless. 

 

 

"HEOL.."

 

 

"Yeah.. Its crazy huh.. Look what happens when two people are left alone in a house together. THIS IS WHY I ASKED YOU TO BE CAREFUL JEONG HYUNA."

 

 

"Oh don't you worry, even if i were to do it. I'll f**king make sure Jabin is going to be responsible for it."

 

 

"So you did it already??!"

 

 

"Ermmmm... About that.. Let's take it as if you didn't hear anything alright."

 

 

"Yah Jeong HyunA!!!! Eomma is gonna kill you."

 

 

"As long as I am not pregnant. I think i'm good. You have to keep this a secret from our parents."

 

 

"Yahhhh.. Why are you talking about it so casually.. HyunA you are only 17 years old. So what if Jabin is gonna be idol trainee. You didn't have to rush doing it... Aishhh.. I don't get you girls.. What is it with the Suhs that you guys go crazy about.. Urghh.."

 

 

"SARANG!!! IS IT WRONG TO LOVE? I don't have a reason for it okay!! Stop acting like you're an angel Chan. I know you would do the same if you had a chance."

 

 

"I know my limits Hyun. Don't cross the line."

 

 

"Whatever Chan.. Kim Youn Jung is lucky to have a Husband. Lol."

 

 

"Also, does Jadin knows about the pregnancy??"

 

 

"Ani.. Youn jung is not planning to tell him. So you too need to keep this from the Suhs.. Once the wedding is over, the baby problem is solve. I am the father. So.. story kkeut."

 

 

"Chan ah.. Why do you love Youn Jung so much?"

 

 

"Like what you said earlier. Sarang. I love her. And i don't need a reason for it."