She appeared

A Precious Aura

 

 

KyuJong secretly observed Youngsaeng. Jungmin secretly distracted Youngsaeng. Hyungjoon secretly eyed Youngsaeng's reactions and Hyunjoong secretly followed through Youngsaeng's actions. The four were suspecting something was wrong with him, they were worried sick.

 

Action number 1- Scooping up air and placing it into his mouth, thinking he got a whole mouthful of rice there.

Action number 2- Singing during lessons.

Action number 3- Staring into space, laughing to himself every now and then, then have a total switch of emotions after that. Split personality suspected.

Action number 4- Saw a pillar in front of him but still being able to crash into it ACCIDENTALLY.

 

Everything was getting more bizarre. It was too sudden, Youngsaeng's unusual behavior, too sudden. The four had no idea how to question him. Something told them this still wasn't the appropriate time to ask. They kept it inside them and continue protecting Youngsaeng, whenever his craziness, what they regarded as, acts up again.

 

-------------

 

It acts up at night. That excruciating stinging pain. Whenever he felt that, he would lock himself at the corner of the balcony- Youngsaeng's only place of comfort.

 

At that instance, he heard that. Definitely heard something out of the blue. He was certain to be alone at the balcony, at his usual spot, when the gentle voice broke the silence of the torturous night. He shut his eyes as tightly as possible and held on to his heavy head, like as though he was going to pull out every strand of hair all at one go.

 

" Halmoni... This is it. I must have missed her too much.."

 

Suddenly, something glowed from behind him. His pain completely wiped out at that instance. His mind was cleared again. His senses regained. 

 

Youngsaeng turned. She looked completely perfect, flawless smooth skin, an epitome of pure beauty. She stood before him, shining brighter than the ordinaries.

 

" Who are you?"

 

" I am your aura, the aura in you. You may consider me as a part of your remembrance. I hold the key to your inner thoughts. Your auras swirled, I was sent to protect you, from inside."

 

Youngsaeng froze. His eyes were playing tricks on him, he thought. He blinked several times, that glow remained, that aura stood. He tried to speak, no words could come out.

 

------------

 

She was only visible in the dark, pitch dark. Except when it rains, since the moon will be hidden behind the clouds. The moon was Youngsaeng's guide, since she guides him in a certain way, once the moon cannot be seen, she vanishes.

 

-------------

 

Youngsaeng laid himself on bed, couldn't get himself to believe his own eyes. The extreme emotions changes causes him to once again, get completely shut off. Shut off from his thoughts, shut off from the whole unbelievable truth.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm this will be a kinda complicated story, so read every single line properly to catch the hints to every chapter :) Every chapter will link one way or another, Hope the story is progressing well :)

 

@ adeloveskyu

Haha really? Now that you mentioned, it really seemed like it haha. It's what you imagined? That's good.. haha Thankyu! ^^

@ amyra961

Thankyu!! :D

@ lonelygurl501

I can't reveal first. So you know it soon dongsaengie :D 

@ Areu501

Read on :) I will reveal it soon. This story will go straight to the point, isn't going to drag anymore ^^

@ dandeli0n

Haha thanks! Woah it did? >.< Lol. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Haha. ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Awww yes he needs it. Hurry give him a hug now! LOL. Thanks! <3